AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Please. Please don't be mean to me. I can't seem to find the thread search option. I'm kinda new at this. Is there... a walkthrough for this game?

*ducks behind cover*

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Please. Please don't be mean to me. I can't seem to find the thread search option. I'm kinda new at this. Is there... a walkthrough for this game?

*ducks behind cover*

Q: How to search thread?
You can search this thread by clicking on the search textfield. This opens up a small drop down. In that, check "search this thread only". And in the text field, type what you want to search.
I learned this just now as-well :)

Q: is there a walkthrough?
From what i see, there isn't a fixed walkthrough, but this post might help you get started

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
So, the major update for 0.13 to 0.14 is adding new character with no RNG event? Are there any other system or events update?

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
So, the major update for 0.13 to 0.14 is adding new character with no RNG event? Are there any other system or events update?
he said (creator) lot of unseen work has gone on this update aka things u dont see but idk if its true :p although it kinda feels smoother from before might be just me though :p

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
he said (creator) lot of unseen work has gone on this update aka things u dont see but idk if its true :p although it kinda feels smoother from before might be just me though :p
Seems like placebo effect to me :p

Reactions: Gio

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Unmodded version is missing SuperPowered_v0.14.00.py

And the bash launcher for Linux as well, I think.

sahz

Aug 9, 2016
Is anyone else having an issue after suppressing family ties?
I still get the love is capped message.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes