U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.33.00!

PC (374MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So I see many people have asked for a current save for the past 20 pages with no response. Are there no saves or are they just ignored?
mostly because its something a lot of people skips,they simply put a mod and poof,just like that music from the Ramones....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well now ... Wait for the magic to hit your fan and then spread like wildfire through your ventilation system after the modalicious folk have their go at fixing your "wiring"

K9

May 28, 2017
my mind control skill 3 but i cant see all options in mind control screen. what am i missing? For example at reprogram selection, only choises library, shopping, workout or joy ride. where is sexbot etc?
Advanced options appear only when you have high Control of the person.

Reactions: Paslicivi

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay ;) but I'm on the development of a rendering engine and it takes me a lot of time :)
The repack of version 0.33.00 is in progress, it will be available tomorrow in the day. I'll send the info to @bas to update the OP ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
So..... Just had something odd happen. For the first time ever, malwarebytes flagged something I downloaded from this site. Anyone else getting the main exe flagged as ransomware?

EDIT: Resolved, false positive.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
So..... Just had something odd happen. For the first time ever, malwarebytes flagged something I downloaded from this site. Anyone else getting the main exe flagged as ransomware?
In all likelihood a false positive, especially given they claim Malwarebytes says its clean. Might be worth verifying your hash matches.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Wow, the development plan is awful. Months alternating between the game that interests me and a new game that doesn't, and the months devoted to Superpowered will be alternating between two of the least attractive, least interesting characters in the game. So, zero content to be excited about, for six months or more. Probably going to cancel my Patreon for this one. It's sad, because this was my favorite game for a long while, but there seems to be no reason for me to remain.

Reactions: TylerJ

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Wow, the development plan is awful. Months alternating between the game that interests me and a new game that doesn't, and the months devoted to Superpowered will be alternating between two of the least attractive, least interesting characters in the game. So, zero content to be excited about, for six months or more. Probably going to cancel my Patreon for this one. It's sad, because this was my favorite game for a long while, but there seems to be no reason for me to remain.
It's true that the game would need a good makeover. It is still in 4:3, while today 16:9 has become the standard. The interface would also have to be reviewed, it's a little sad all this grey. He would need more attention than to be overlooked. The development has been going on for years without evolution. It will have become obsolete before it is finished

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 62948

Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-01
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Developer: Night City Productions - -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.33.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Future Development Plans:

Only applies to MAC version:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac v032.01: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: -
Thanks to @Wistil

View attachment 62949 View attachment 62950 View attachment 62951 View attachment 62952 View attachment 62953 View attachment 62954 View attachment 62955 View attachment 62956 View attachment 62957 View attachment 62958 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62960
View attachment 62948

Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Download

Thanks to @Wistil

View attachment 62949 View attachment 62950 View attachment 62951 View attachment 62952 View attachment 62953 View attachment 62954 View attachment 62955 View attachment 62956 View attachment 62957 View attachment 62958 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62960
View attachment 62948

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Download

Thanks to @Wistil

Changelog version 0.33.00

What's New
Chelsea's basic poses
Chelsea's basic interactions
Chelsea's power interactions
Chelsea's Invite-Over scene
Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy continuation (additional content)
Thats men it is horse shit!
Give me money for nothing

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So I see many people have asked for a current save for the past 20 pages with no response. Are there no saves or are they just ignored?
Typically the requests are ignored because there is no singular save that is going to have what everyone wants. And even just maximizing stats can cut off certain content.

Your best bet is to grab a mod (once they're updated), and then use that to skip over anything you're not interested in doing the long way.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
It's better to wait at last 10 days to play with Samantha's fetish. In his patreon page, Baal said that will have an update in a few weeks that will have her fetish.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
In all likelihood a false positive, especially given they claim Malwarebytes says its clean. Might be worth verifying your hash matches.
Did. Looks like a weird false positive, can't recreate it. Thanks.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately, it seems like this version is bugged. I went far in and it pushed me to the main menu all of a sudden.
Edit: Yeah every so often it seems to kick me out of the game to the main menu. Might be a mod bug, unsure.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes