Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A bug in Samantha fetish step 8 for which I don't have the trace back, but I do have the code line.
samantha "Hi Billy, got anymore of those lollipops?"
should be
sam "Hi Billy, got anymore of those lollipops?"
Also, "anymore" should be "any more".

Vocquat

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, I'm new to the game and I have a problem.

I made one of the girl a drone (the icon in the reprogrammation is there) but I don't get 100 control when I meet her.
Is it automatic or do I have to do something?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hi, I'm new to the game and I have a problem.

I made one of the girl a drone (the icon in the reprogrammation is there) but I don't get 100 control when I meet her.
Is it automatic or do I have to do something?
It probably hasn't finished installing. Mindcrafting isn't instantaneous. It takes time. The more control you have over the character, the faster it will install.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
ok thanks. I will give it more time.
If you raise your control over her manually, it will finish faster. Mindcraft adds Control's value until it reaches 100 before it finishes the current installation. So if she has 5 Control, it will take 20 days.

LilPulento

Feb 9, 2019
Someone knows games like Holiday Island, bastard girls, mythic manor, corruption or dark magic among others of that nature where you have to explore the map and not be clicking on dialogs

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

I wanted to give it a few days for any more reports, but I think this is the last of the error producing bugs as far as I know. This fixes the missing sulynn image, as well as a samantha text error. Just download the correct patch, and unzip it into your main game directory.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
@Baal7734,

One very minor bug I've noticed for a while is the tooltip information for the entire column that contains Influence does not display (the info box remain blank) unless and until an action tooltip (such as 'Go Home') is triggered. This occurs when Billy is cut away to a different screen and then returned.

To replicate:
  1. Go to school in the morning.
  2. Move the mouse over Influence and note the info box gets text.
  3. Meet with the principal and complete your meeting.
  4. When Billy reappears in the school halls, move the mouse over Influence and note the info box remains blank.
  5. Move the mouse over the 'Go Home' icon and note the info box gets text.
  6. Move the mouse over Influence and note the info box gets text.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
@Baal7734,

One very minor bug I've noticed for a while is the tooltip information for the entire column that contains Influence does not display (the info box remain blank) unless and until an action tooltip (such as 'Go Home') is triggered. This occurs when Billy is cut away to a different screen and then returned.

To replicate:
  1. Go to school in the morning.
  2. Move the mouse over Influence and note the info box gets text.
  3. Meet with the principal and complete your meeting.
  4. When Billy reappears in the school halls, move the mouse over Influence and note the info box remains blank.
  5. Move the mouse over the 'Go Home' icon and note the info box gets text.
  6. Move the mouse over Influence and note the info box gets text.
Yeah, That's me cobbeling together a fix for issues with Ren'py in regards to two screens overlaping each other. Ren'py can onlt respond to one screen at a time. My crappy fix, is to disable the tootltip when you transition between the screens. Or else, if say you clicked a button that changed the tooltip beneath the button, but did not move the button. The tooltip would stay the same, even though it should show something new. Early on that was causing more confusion, than an empty tooltip.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
I got stuck on this screen & can't get past it because I have everything unlocked. Is there a solution?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can anyone confirm the Kinesis shield doesn't cost energy? The power description says the cost is 20, but activation doesn't change Billy's energy total.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes