Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Wild oats blocks corrupted and nympho scenes since both scenes involve multiple partners. The lower a character's inhibition, the higher the chance of them triggering nympho scenes.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I mean...don't these people want to get to the superhero stuff?
I dont know about the others but i rather get to the super villian stuff.
(insert long rant about billiy not using his mind control powers to properly, the lack of exploiting people with power and the lack of action and consequence of keeping everyone at 100 control all the time)
I rather have you focus on dr ivy and Courtney.
There are so many advantage's of being able to control those two(tho looking as miss larson they wont be explored, serious why cant i just use mind control to get her to write letters of comidation, keep my grade up and allow the club to be formed?)
Having dr ivy under billy control shoud allow billy to get away with stuff(not obvious stuff because she is just one woman in a large orginization but heroes being send to villians other then billy? Reports of him exploiting people go missing, etc) and Courtney could be use as a means to get into place's of interest or as a simply money maker drone.

*resist urge to bitch about lack of mind control exploitations*

In short: I personal want you to focus on first fineshing the charater in game already before showing off new once's.
It just makes me worried that those in games wont be finesh as they get pushed back futher and futher to make way for new once's.

Reactions: ccAnakin

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So, I'm not sure what it is, but I can never seem to get nympho events to happen at school anymore. Corruption events happen fine, but no matter how long someone has been a nymphomaniac, and no matter how many days I just go to school, go to class, repeat, the events just never happen.

Does suppressing wild oats also impact the nympho events from occurring? (which would be weird since these events still only direct them to you)
Radioactive mod by T. Geiger allows to get some of the school nympho content due to special wild oats settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I dont know about the others but i rather get to the super villian stuff.
(insert long rant about billiy not using his mind control powers to properly, the lack of exploiting people with power and the lack of action and consequence of keeping everyone at 100 control all the time)
I rather have you focus on dr ivy and Courtney.
There are so many advantage's of being able to control those two(tho looking as miss larson they wont be explored, serious why cant i just use mind control to get her to write letters of comidation, keep my grade up and allow the club to be formed?)
Having dr ivy under billy control shoud allow billy to get away with stuff(not obvious stuff because she is just one woman in a large orginization but heroes being send to villians other then billy? Reports of him exploiting people go missing, etc) and Courtney could be use as a means to get into place's of interest or as a simply money maker drone.

*resist urge to bitch about lack of mind control exploitations*

In short: I personal want you to focus on first fineshing the charater in game already before showing off new once's.
It just makes me worried that those in games wont be finesh as they get pushed back futher and futher to make way for new once's.
There's a game design line that needs to be drawn here. Mind Control is the most powerful out of combat power. But...it's flaw is a serious hindrance if you take it early. Now, If i were to give a player the abilit to generate influence with it, then there is absolutely no reason not to take it first. I don't want a power is an absolute "must have" as the first power. Using MC to generate influence would deffinitely put it in that category, becuase you'd just use the influence you gained with MC to get enough IDP training and negate the downside.

Also from an in game point of view, If larson started sending in letters of recommendation every day, right after you got Mind Control, the initiative would be all over that like flies on shit.

Like I said, I didn't work on SuLynn. I built the college, added in two new powers & flaws, and added in a lot of bonus content. But the only thing I did with SuLynn, was convert a folder of renders and a text doc, into a fully coded interactable character. So I'm not sure why some people are having a fit. If I hadn't hired the help. You wouldn't have gotten any character this update, but we wouldn't be any closer to completion with the others. And I'm not going to hand off a character that I've already established over to someone that doesn't know shit about that character. That's just asking for another final season of GoT to happen.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
There's a game design line that needs to be drawn here. Mind Control is the most powerful out of combat power. But...it's flaw is a serious hindrance if you take it early. Now, If i were to give a player the abilit to generate influence with it, then there is absolutely no reason not to take it first. I don't want a power is an absolute "must have" as the first power. Using MC to generate influence would deffinitely put it in that category, becuase you'd just use the influence you gained with MC to get enough IDP training and negate the downside.
Ow i understand from a gameplay point of view.
I just pretend billy desire to be a hero prevents him from taking full advantage of his powers.
I wasnt complaining as much as i was venting.
Superpowered is among the best games i played and i am looking forward to the moment we can exploit people outside of school.
Also i want to complement you on creating proper mind control.
Aka giving us control over the target's rather then using it as a shortcut to slutmode like most do.

Also from an in game point of view, If larson started sending in letters of recommendation every day, right after you got Mind Control, the initiative would be all over that like flies on shit.
Yes but what is stopping monthy leters of recommendation?
I get a 100 school rep a month to spend of leters of recommendation.
Using control instead of rep would be overpowered sure but from a story point of view:
All billy needs is some self-restraint.

Like I said, I didn't work on SuLynn. I built the college, added in two new powers & flaws, and added in a lot of bonus content. But the only thing I did with SuLynn, was convert a folder of renders and a text doc, into a fully coded interactable character. So I'm not sure why some people are having a fit. If I hadn't hired the help. You wouldn't have gotten any character this update, but we wouldn't be any closer to completion with the others. And I'm not going to hand off a character that I've already established over to someone that doesn't know shit about that character. That's just asking for another final season of GoT to happen.
It is mostly just fear.
We just got done with the school charaters so i(and probley a few others) are looking forward to content for the other charaters.
Adding new once's makes us worry that they will be forgotten.
It is nothing to worry about.

Keep up the good work.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm glad Mind Control isn't given too much power for all the reasons Baal already mentioned. Excessive use of it would make all other powers redundant in the end. So for the sake of game balance it's better to keep shenanigans with MC low. If some heroes/characters finally will be able to detect poorly brainwashed people, that would allow for higher risk/reward actions I could imagine.
I'm also glad for the flaw that comes with MC because that way I'm not intrigued to use it early as some of the best scenes (in my book) are the scenes where Billy gets molested by Steph and Maggie.

Btw, Baal7734 I'm getting an error for the last jealousy scene:

Is this fixed in 0.35.02?

Last edited:

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Hello Baal,

It's cool to see you active here. I would like to tell you my main hope about this game : to feel more like a super-hero in the narative. Too often Billy looks like a normal (perveted) guy. It's almost like if I (the player) don't click on a power, Billy won't use it himself. For instance from his bedroom Billy should be able to hear everything in the house like if he was in the same room. He starts with enhanced senses, but I feel he should use it more often in narative. And given his personnality, I'm sure he'll think about using his powers during sex scenes.

Your game is unique among the multitude in this site. I would be glad to feel like a super-hero. :)

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Yes, there are multiple ways to not share the girls.

* Don't corrupt them to the point they want the strange D.
* Mind-wash them to only want to bone you even after corrupting them to hell and back
Thank you but how do I know its to much corruption is it obvious or exist there a number or something

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Thank you but how do I know its to much corruption is it obvious or exist there a number or something
There are numbers but I don't know what the limits are. Something along the lines of 25 corruption is when behavior starts to change, though. So long as you keep corruption less than 25 you should be mostly good to go.

You can do other things that cause the girls to be with other guys, but it's pretty obvious that that's going to happen (like literally whoring them out; that causes scenes with other dudes to appear).

Reactions: thunderbrake

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
So, instead of furthering the plot and bringing the player closer to becoming a superhero and interacting with other superheroes/heroines, or developing the 3 or 4 female characters IN THE GAME who aren't implemented yet, we get a new location with nothing to do there and a new plain-looking schoolgirl... Joy...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So, instead of furthering the plot and bringing the player closer to becoming a superhero and interacting with other superheroes/heroines, or developing the 3 or 4 female characters IN THE GAME who aren't implemented yet, we get a new location with nothing to do there and a new plain-looking schoolgirl... Joy...
I already stated that the college will be needed for the super intellect power, and I've already stated why I had my hired help develop someone that doesn't already have an established personality. Normally in a post like this I'd be pretty rough on someone, but given your appearant reading comprehension level, I kinda feel like life is gonna be hard enough on you as is.

shotgunlo

Jan 22, 2018
Principal can continue on. See, the thing is, the principal is really married. We just haven't seen references to her husband yet. Larson is just her married name. Her maiden name was Feeny.

90's pop-culture joke for those who didn't get it.

All the classmates I can see going on to college, but as it's community college, kind of a stretch for the smart characters like Allie and Terri not going directly into a university. Or someone who seems like they'd be a spoiled rich kid like Kelly. Sandra or Chelsea also seem like they'd get a sports scholarship somewhere more prestigious. But maybe the Community College has well known athletics program.

On reflection, Allie and Terri I can see 1 of them at the Community College as a result of not enough money to attend, didn't get a grant/don't qualify for a loan. Probably Terri as presumably the parents are also shelling out for her twin's college education as well. And maybe Allie gets a grant but loses it because of her unsafe experiments on the MC and probably at the cost of school resources, but not enough to be considered criminal.

Ooh, there'd be a fun mini-event, MC mischief makes Allie explode the Chemistry lab with a chemical that destroys everybody's clothes, but doesn't harm the skin. That's a freebie, no royalties needed.

So then that just leaves Kelly. Parents cut her off. Or pull the plot of 90% of the other games on this site and have her parents die/go to jail and she has to move in with the MC's family.

I do! Or at least out of the school setting.

I've been wondering how many of the characters you've introduced will stick around though. The principal and secretary are tied to the school and should get left behind. The classmates should scatter to the four winds after graduation. It'd be a shame to not keep interacting with them though. I'm sure everyone has favorites.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why my love is only 20 and capacited?
Family members aren't interested in you by default. They can become interested in you through Mind Control or insanity. Note that Billy isn't interested in them either until he acquires appropriate flaws from superpowers. Notably Mind Control for mom and Mind Control + Sympathic Link for sister.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

I can neither confirm nor deny I saw SuLynn whispering to someone in the library, might have been Tamara, maybe Samantha, or was it Chelsea. Anyway, was on the weekend, during the day or was it afternoon.

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
Found a couple of errors in 0.35.03.
Missing image when having sex with SuLynn.
A bug in Samantha fetish step 8 for which I don't have the trace back, but I do have the code line.
samantha "Hi Billy, got anymore of those lollipops?"
should be
sam "Hi Billy, got anymore of those lollipops?"

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Found a couple of errors in 0.35.03.
Missing image when having sex with SuLynn.
A bug in Samantha fetish step 8 for which I don't have the trace back, but I do have the code line.
samantha "Hi Billy, got anymore of those lollipops?"
should be
sam "Hi Billy, got anymore of those lollipops?"
I was aware of the missing image, but thank you for the samantha bug

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes