bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.35.04] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.80GB

Download Win (365MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how did you manage it? iam stuck and i did the scene already 30times.
I'm not certain. It just happened after the update.

I know you need some level of mind control on the mom. Mine was at 100 Control.
You go to the meeting, it's quiet and the guys come home to play video games. Your mom comes out, Billy gets an idea and has a quick chat with her, and then she gets more interested in rewarding the winner. There's are least 2 scenes: the one I described and an escalation the next time video games are played.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Most of the rest of us can put up with it. There's plenty of titles on here with little to no grind involved.
tbf 'putting up with it' is not much of a defense. I played through this a while ago and enjoyed it, but the grind is definitely the worst part

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
the sister doesnt seem to appear for me is there a work around?
The sister is one of the first perk picks when you design your character. You have a choice of sister, well endowed, and a bunch of +2 to talents.

I believe there is a console command in this thread somewhere to unlock her. You could try the search feature on the upper right.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hello.jpg There are other, far grindier games here. SP is somewhere in the middle of the imaginary scale of Grindiness.
There are ways and means around the grind in this game.

BGRNAMIKAZE

Mar 2, 2019
hallo guys, so i already play all this game all the way to the end..

can someone please give me a hint to trigger all event? i use radiactive, and it just give me a hint. can u give me something more detail for all girls?

thanks

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The UI update was specifically for the profile page, but yes, I still plan to do it sometime in the nearish future.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Please make replay mod/ gallery mod
Honestly the photo section was originally added in because I was going to limit saves, and wanted people to be able to save what scenes they've progressed through. I've since scrapped the plan to change the save system. The photo section was never intended to be used as a checklist. I'm cool with people treating it as such, but collecting scenes is not the focus of the game. Hell, I've stopped supporting the photo section because it became to much of a pain to maintain. You don't get hints on how to proceed because it's a sandbox. Go forth and do as you will. Experiment...There's lots to do, and favor fortunes the bold. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself...and RAIDS...RAIDS is scary. (Rabies + Aids)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Perhaps i'm just odd here but why is the sister even a perk at this point? why not just have a switch in the intro to add or remove her and let the player have free reign on his character creation rather than forcing you to drop a point on the sister to get all the content?
Would you like to be able to enable/disable the sister at any time in the game?

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Would you like to be able to enable/disable the sister at any time in the game?
I'll chime in and say: personally, no (although the question intrigues me and I think I need to play through and not choose the perk). I disagree with having a switch at the beginning...Steph and mom should simply be there. I think the perk was added as a companion choice to the unimplemented "Working Mom" choice. At this point, I think both of those choices are unnecessary and having both (mom & sister) there adds a layer of complexity to Billy's life along with any future alignment totals and shenanigans (and *evil* shenanigans). Not to mention all the already rendered and written scenes would, I'm guessing, simply not be shown in the game.

So, for discussion's sake, let's say the choices were removed. With what should they be replaced? Two thoughts I had right away were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or maybe a perk of having a superhero mentor (would give a small bonus to garnering influence). Maybe the NCCC should be a perk instead?

Reactions: NomadMaster

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You guys are making the assumption that what you see is what you get, which is not the case. There's content that just hasn't been developed yet, that would actually make the different perks be actual choices. Combo Perks for example. I plan to have additinal perks be granted if you pick specific starting perks. For example: if you'd take two physical perks at character creation, you'd get a combo perk summer job: Life guard. That combo perk would grant access to advanced Talent training options for Fitness, Reflexes, and Stoicisim that help you level those skills dramatically faster than going to school. Along with a possible additional character to diddle. I plan to have combo perks for all four perk types (physical, social, mental, generic).

Plus, I've always planned to add the sister in permanantly, and the name of the perk would change to Good Brother. Without the perk, No Danni and Stephanie would visit sporadically (winter break, spring break, and the summer), but most of the time, she'd be in a private school for juvenile delequents. I just haven't gotten around to adding that in. It will probably happen when I start scripting in actual school breaks, and whatnot.

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
You guys are making the assumption that what you see is what you get, which is not the case.
Baal7734: I didn't mean to assume anything other than we are only seeing what you've done so far. The game (for me anyways) has only begun to scratch the surface of what is possible and what I think you have in store for us.

I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens!

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I feel ya. I was just trying to explain that there isn't a single part of the game that I would say is finished. Even character creation. It's just a matter of need and time. I need certain functions in the game, before I can add in others. The combo perks need the skill system in place, which in turn needed the college. I now have the college, so I'm moving towards it.

Reactions: Pescadaman
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes