robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I have a question: what am I doing wrong? so that I do not know how much I talked to girls, fetishes do not want to show up, and my mother and sister are always "locked" to love 20 ... I am asking for a hint and I am asking for my English

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have a question: what am I doing wrong? so that I do not know how much I talked to girls, fetishes do not want to show up,
You need to use favours (until the talk option is gone) and then big favours (again, until the talk option is gone), then you take them somewhere that's likely to help bring out their fetish once you've got an idea of what it is.

and my mother and sister are always "locked" to love 20 ... I am asking for a hint and I am asking for my English
To get their love higher (outside of obsessive mental states) you need to use mind control and Suppress Family Ties.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
THANK YOU, if it's about the family, I did not know, but I'm taking girls for coffee and jogging, but nothing happens

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
everything is beautiful ... but I would not be offended if at least part of the scenes were movies and that you could remove the screen covering the text ... sorry for my bad English

stkore

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, new to Linux, downloaded Linux version, tried ./configure after extraction with no result. What am I supposed to do with extracted files?
P.S. Tried to search for solution in the topic with no success, so sorry for possible duplicate

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes