nick148

Aug 11, 2016
How can I do more sexual actions at school? They all say it's too public?
You have to ask for a small favor and go to a private place to unlock more interactions. If you ask for a big one you can also skip class and properly fuck them.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I forgot how much i love this game. I was a few updates behind but after diving back in a seeing all the new powers i started destroying enemies.

I wonder since more advanced superpowers are being added could would see Matter Manipulation like Molecule man or full blown Reality warping like Mr. Mxy.

Though those powers might be too op to add in or gamebreaking, like how would it even be explained in the game with how powerful it is. Unless Billy just unlocks it himself. These powers would probably take a long time to implement.

I just realized i talked more about the Powers than the actual women in game. I guess i can't help it being a huge comicbook fan :ROFLMAO:.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I forgot how much i love this game. I was a few updates behind but after diving back in a seeing all the new powers i started destroying enemies.

I wonder since more advanced superpowers are being added could would see Matter Manipulation like Molecule man or full blown Reality warping like Mr. Mxy.

Though those powers might be too op to add in or gamebreaking, like how would it even be explained in the game with how powerful it is. Unless Billy just unlocks it himself. These powers would probably take a long time to implement.

I just realized i talked more about the Powers than the actual women in game. I guess i can't help it being a huge comicbook fan :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah mind control is already too powerful and reality warping is a compleet gamebreaker.
Justifying how it isnt exploited properly is easy tho:
People are stupid.
I justify billy's inability to use mind control properly to his desire to be a hero.
No mather how villians his actions clearly are(seriously mind controling people shoud give you evil points, The insanity spell does and it is less evil then outright taking away free will... Then again meaby i am the only one who has all the girls mind shut off 24/7. Mind control is a huge turn on for me and very few games get it right).

Superpowered is my third favorite game and close to overtaking hentai highschool+(my second favorite game)
Right now it is still third because it doesnt have the same amount of content.

Free cities reigns unchallanged because of the sheer amount of stuff you can do.
Hentai highschool+ is a good story with alot of ways to corrupt the town and i love feeling of running a school and slowly corrupting the town.
And superpowered has many different ways to get laid.
Charm your way into there pants, use fear and terror, mind control them(and the mind control is really good in superpowered) get events baised on there corruption.
Get woman to wear more clothing!!!.
And the grind is just right(first two month not withstanding).
Just enough to make you work for that thing you want without dragging it out.
For example: I love working my way to making billy's conseration 10 so i can keep the victems willpower down.
I love how you have to pick between equaly good powers(for example: Do i suppress free will? Justice? Will make there love for me effect there lust? Will i use fly to get easier travel time)
Dev found a good balance between gain and cost.
So many options, So many ways to play.
Really the only thing holding the game back from being number 2 is the lack of consquences.
There is no risk of getting caught mind controling people or having an affair(you cant even get a girlfriend)
I kinda like the jelousy scence but i rather have a scence where billy get punished(None sexualy) because his uncorrupted mother walked in on him having sex with his sister.

Also i cant change Billy into Malaficus is a minnor iritation.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Can you really only suppress one thing per person? There's no upgrades to get around that? Kinda screws the pooch when it comes to the mom.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Can you really only suppress one thing per person? There's no upgrades to get around that? Kinda screws the pooch when it comes to the mom.
Yeah that is kinda the challange.
You can download radioactive mod.
It gives you two suppressions.
I dont like it myself as i believe it breaks the balanced.

Getting her deepseated nympho and wild geus is hard to achieve but feels like an accomplishment.

Reactions: grbt420

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I'm thinking of trying this game and I like Maledom based Bondage stuff in games, Please can anyone tell whether it has any BDSM related content? And what other fetishes are there, other than those already mentioned in the tags...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm thinking of trying this game and I like Maledom based Bondage stuff in games, Please can anyone tell whether it has any BDSM related content? And what other fetishes are there, other than those already mentioned in the tags...
It's not a focus (mindfuckery is more the focus), but there is some among the girl fetishes. For maledom, Denise likes forced play and SuLynn likes bondage.

Beyond that, combat with a female opponent can involve a sex fight if you want (though if it happens in school you get into trouble).

Reactions: Andrash

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah that is kinda the challange.
You can download radioactive mod.
It gives you two suppressions.
I dont like it myself as i believe it breaks the balanced.

Getting her deepseated nympho and wild geus is hard to achieve but feels like an accomplishment.
Thanks for the heads up my dude, but are you saying you can bang the mom without the family suppression if you get her stats high enough?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the heads up my dude, but are you saying you can bang the mom without the family suppression if you get her stats high enough?
She has to be wiling to ignore the family tie. That can be done through suppression or by making her insane. Inflicting temporary or permanent nymphomania (or potentially obsession) will also result in sexy times with her. It's not quite the same, but it works.

Reactions: grbt420

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
She has to be wiling to ignore the family tie. That can be done through suppression or by making her insane. Inflicting temporary or permanent nymphomania (or potentially obsession) will also result in sexy times with her. It's not quite the same, but it works.
Ah I gotcha. I'll stick with radioactive then. Thanks for the quick response tho.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes