sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you get the girls to reveal their fetishes
Talk to them using small favours until that option no longer exists. Talk to them using large favours until that option no longer exists. After that each girl is unique. There is an action -- a date, a physical action, or other interaction that triggers the fetish. Check the wiki for details.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know if the triggers for the Cheerleaders and Rebels changed recently? I can't seem to trigger either of them anymore and I have all of the school quests done, most of the powers, and have been beating up on both the male and female thief every night for several weeks at max alignment.

I'm using Radioactive in case there is some conflict there for those 2 events. I have all of the girls set up as sexbots, dress slutty, and suppress self control and most of them are nymphos. I made mom and Kelly obssessive since their shared obssessive scene cracks me up and I like the mom/Sophie obssessive events as well. All fetishes unlocked except Kelly.

Are they tied to the NCHDL quests now maybe? I've only done a few of those missions so far.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know if the triggers for the Cheerleaders and Rebels changed recently? I can't seem to trigger either of them anymore and I have all of the school quests done, most of the powers, and have been beating up on both the male and female thief every night for several weeks at max alignment.

I'm using Radioactive in case there is some conflict there for those 2 events. I have all of the girls set up as sexbots, dress slutty, and suppress self control and most of them are nymphos. I made mom and Kelly obssessive since their shared obssessive scene cracks me up and I like the mom/Sophie obssessive events as well. All fetishes unlocked except Kelly.

Are they tied to the NCHDL quests now maybe? I've only done a few of those missions so far.
IIRC, you can't have a NCHDL mission active and I think you need to attend a class to trigger the initial event.

Nov 21, 2017
Just started playing the game, looks good, but for some reason whenever I try to interact with them, like discussion or hangout, I loose favour (This when favour is 60+), is this right or a glitch...

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Just started playing the game, looks good, but for some reason whenever I try to interact with them, like discussion or hangout, I loose favour (This when favour is 60+), is this right or a glitch...
That is correct.

Whenever you do things that cost favour (like borrowing money, or hanging out) you lose an amount of favour. Depending on the favour you ask, you can reduce the favour loss a bit by improving your skills (most often Persuasion).

Nothing that spamming a bit of conversation won't resolve. Of course, it is harder if you have to rely on the phone, since then you can only text them once per time slot at most. This is mainly an issue with characters you can't access easily such as SuLynn. This assumes you have their phone number (which is the first thing you should ask for when you have sufficient favour).

Nov 21, 2017
That is correct.

Whenever you do things that cost favour (like borrowing money, or hanging out) you lose an amount of favour. Depending on the favour you ask, you can reduce the favour loss a bit by improving your skills (most often Persuasion).

Nothing that spamming a bit of conversation won't resolve. Of course, it is harder if you have to rely on the phone, since then you can only text them once per time slot at most. This is mainly an issue with characters you can't access easily such as SuLynn. This assumes you have their phone number (which is the first thing you should ask for when you have sufficient favour).
Thanks!

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
That's actually one of the things I like about this game.
When you start out, you have low relations with the girls. You're just some random dude, so when you walk up to have a conversation, they'll interact, and then walk off, granting you a little bit of favor.
Once they get to know and like you a little more, they will stay around and chat with you longer, on several topics, allowing you to build rapport with them even faster.
BUT when you specifically request that they take time out of their day for an in-depth discussion, or a hangout, they see it as an imposition on their time. They're doing you a favor, so you sacrifice some of that favor for a chance to have a real, meaningful connection, which builds love.

Reactions: kilatin

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You'll always lose charm since that's the 'fuel' you use to interact.

Favor gain/loss depends on the girl and her preferences. Each doesn't like some of the interaction types. For conversation, each girl likes 4 of the 9 choices which generate favor and the other 5 cost favor. For dates, there is one? she doesn't like. Some of the interactions are seen as effectively favours and will cost favor always.

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
Hi, in the preview pictures (picture 2 and 6 in the first page of the thread) there are two events with the mother , when/how these events should trigger? Thanks

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
how to solve this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'courtney_discuss_script'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 296, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 433, in script call
File "H:\blablabla\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1403, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 296, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 433, in script call
File "H:\blablabla\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'courtney_discuss_script'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.35.04
Fri Aug 09 21:28:54 2019

when mc talk Interactions : Sosial for friends
topik about discuss recent news

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
and how to raise grade 70/80 from where

Thank you so much and cause problem
You can increase grades by studying.
Critical success while attending classes results in 1 study point. You'll receive teacher's praise for that one (it is not just about answering all questions correctly, or not failing to pay attention). It is rather rare, unless you play with the GetLucky mod (or mods that incorporate GetLucky).

Self-study at home is 2 points, if you have accumulated 5 or fewer points in the week thus far. Study at college (only during the weekend) is 3 points, and being tutored is 3 points as well. Being tutored costs a fair bit of money though.

Grades decay by 6 points a week naturally. Some powers (Enhanced Senses 2 and Mind Control 2) give a point in Book Smarts, which reduces the natural decay of grades by 1 point per week. So if you have those two powers the decay will be just 4 points a week.

Your grades (seen on your report card) get updated every Friday morning. So you won't see the effects on your grades immediately after studying.

As for the issue with the crash / unexpected error, I am not sure what the cause is. Courtney is the case worker, with whom you cannot interact. And as far as I understand you, it seems you were trying to talk to Mom / Maggie, so really not sure why the errors point to Courtney.

Maybe someone can help you with that.

ETA: Quote from JiaMing

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
topik about discuss recent news
Looks like you somehow retained Courtney's selection after leaving her screen. (You have an invisible character selected on the right.) Hit the Back button to deselect her, then click on Mom to continue.

Reactions: Cmann

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Most social interactions other than chat reduce favor. I tend to prefer to create a permanent trust -> trust link with Sympathetic link with each girl to make maintaining favor easier. Basically 1 text message a day to each girl is all you need after you do that. So you don't need to try to remember which chat options they all like.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes