SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I am finding that control cannot go above 30 with MC. How do I correct this?
Press Shift+O to open the console, type this, and then press enter:
Code:
control_max = 100
Close the console by pressing the escape key. This should fix your problem.

Not sure why but the fix still doesnt work for me. Any thoughts? Thanks for all that you do btw. I couldnt bring myself to grind through this game without your mod
Have you clicked on each of the powers again after downloading the fix? If so and it still doesn't work, I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game.

Slide controls missing in phone?
Slide controls are definitely there. Are you sure you're using the modded version?

I think mom's love is locked at 20 for some reason.
You need to use mind control to suppress familial ties.

Reactions: Krull
May 14, 2017
i have SuperPowered v0.14, in this new update is there actually any new content or has any of the other powers been introduced

K

Kedub

Working, but there is still 01 version... can't find link to 02 version((

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Here's the fix. I forgot to update all of the variables that come with purchasing a new power, which prevented players from using them if they acquired superpowers through the profile page instead of Globex.

By the way, the game is actually already at v0.15.02. The in-game version is incorrect.

Instructions:
Download the attached file, unzip it, and replace the existing screen_profile.rpy inside the Superpowered/game directory. Launch the game and click on each power in the profile page again. You should be able to use your powers on people now.
Thanks for this I was going nuts thinking I was doing something wrong.

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
I don't know if it has been asked or answered, but how does the scene where Sophie sleeps over trigger? I got the shower scene with the mom and that one or the sleep through the night are always triggered when 'mom is out with Sophie' message plays. That k you to any and all answers.

Jix

May 31, 2017
How does that whole initiative thing works ? I got arrested a few time, sometimes I'm released but sometimes I end up having my balls cut off and becoming a janitor. Also, I noticed I could change Karma's stats. Is there any way to get some extra scenes with her ?

Also, can I get sister in the shower, endless days passed and still nothing...

Altarin

May 21, 2017
is there any more home scenes with mom or sis other than shower and (sophia) drunk?

and one more question. is there a way to make everyone at school naled insted only slutty models?

Last edited:

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
yeah i was also wondering if there was anything new with sophia. all i've seen in any of the previous versions is her saying i can sleep beside her....pretty much as far as it goes with her, never gotten her phone number etc. unless im missing something, is this all there is to her?

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I used to play several of the modded versions, and the version I downloaded from mega as per your link isn't fully modded on my PC. I downloaded the PC version:
SuperPowered_v0.15.02-pc.zip
1006.5 MB
last changed 2017-05-31 09:31
created 2017-05-31 17:19

I cannot change bars in phone, cannot increase money or rep etc.

I CAN add powers and change variables on my profile page, though.
Just no money, variables of chicks, reputation.
This wouldn't be so bad if I could at least add energy.

BTW, I cannot access the console with shift+o either.
-------------------------------
Also, is there a way to add the sister perk to old savegames?
You're definitely not using the modded version then because I don't upload this game to Mega. If the SuperPowered directory doesn't have the word "MODDED" or "NOPASS" in the name, I didn't have anything to do with it. Check the OP for my links.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes