Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, as always sorry for me bad english.
This is the first time i see this game, so i wanna know something. If i download the normal version, the version that post Senator with mega link, i hope write well, can i play it? Or without the mod i cant play? The game need some password to play it? Can someone explain to me? Antipate thankses.

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Hi guys, as always sorry for me bad english.
This is the first time i see this game, so i wanna know something. If i download the normal version, the version that post Senator with mega link, i hope write well, can i play it? Or without the mod i cant play it? The game need some password to play it? Can someone explain to me? Antipate thankses.
both are playable with out a password
mod ever just lets you cheat
normal means you do it the hard way

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
both are playable with out a password
mod ever just lets you cheat
normal means you do it the hard way
Ok for now i download the torrent link. At last i have some version on me pc XD
I think the torrent version is the modded one, oh well, i try to not to use cheat, at last at the start, but if the game is hard XD well at last i can use the cheat XD

Some walkthrough?

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Thank you to Senator for providing the files and SLDR for the Modding love this game played the rags version before it was abandoned

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Ok for now i download the torrent link. At last i have some version on me pc XD
I think the torrent version is the modded one, oh well, i try to not to use cheat, at last at the start, but if the game is hard XD well at last i can use the cheat XD

Some walkthrough?
it has both
it is labeled
only thing is the wiki there should be a link on top post same area of the torrent by publisher

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
am i only one getting this msg when clicking on any NPC in modded version?
It's kinda weird, since i can fly and use X-ray.
same for me ^_-
i am not sure if it was due to getting the powers through the cheat before buying them or not

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
am i only one getting this msg when clicking on any NPC in modded version?
It's kinda weird, since i can fly and use X-ray.
same for me ^_-
i am not sure if it was due to getting the powers through the cheat before buying them or not
Yeah, this problem comes up if you get powers through the profile page and not the Globex store. I'll post a fix very soon, my apologies.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Here's the fix. I forgot to update all of the variables that come with purchasing a new power, which prevented players from using them if they acquired superpowers through the profile page instead of Globex.

By the way, the game is actually already at v0.15.02. The in-game version is incorrect.

Instructions:
Download the attached file, unzip it, and replace the existing screen_profile.rpy inside the Superpowered/game directory. Launch the game and click on each power in the profile page again. You should be able to use your powers on people now.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Not sure why but the fix still doesnt work for me. Any thoughts? Thanks for all that you do btw. I couldnt bring myself to grind through this game without your mod

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes