401Grem

May 14, 2017
How do you get the "Obessive" Trait what is the status you need?
Providing that your energy is up, and you have them in your phone, click on the person, then click the lower left icon, the star, then click the middle, then the heart, second row right, do this sequence twice. Same for nympho, but choose flame icon second row middle.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
@Infamy
From the wiki itself.

Requirements for Natural Unstable states:

Volatile
  • Willpower equals 0
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 60
Obsessive
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Love greater than 60
  • Anger greater than 60
  • Fear greater than 30
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 30
  • Lust greater than 80
  • Inhibition less than 60
  • Corruption greater than 30
These requirements are dramatically lowered if the character has had a Psychotic Break.

Requirements for Natural Unstable states of a broken character:

Volatile
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Anger greater than 30
  • Fear greater than 30
Obsessive
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Love greater than 60
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Lust greater than 60
  • Corruption greater than 10

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
I hope that somebody will upload 15.00 when it's released. At last some new mechanics :happyblush

May 28, 2017
Right now they have 14.92 out. I am not personally comfortable leaking it, tbh. 15 should be coming soon anyway.
  • MC and SPL Update
  • Mom's Fetish system
  • Public Masturbation
  • Demerit System
  • Initiative Investigation
  • Kelly Base Pose Visual Update

What does it mean?
MC and SPL Update - Supression: Justice coded along with Minor Commands in Mind Control, and the ability to break locks in SymPathic Link.

Mom's Fetish system - Billy can now manipulate Mom into pursuing her darker desires...(Hint: Start with small favors)

Public Masturbation - You've been threatened about this update for a long time :D

Demerit System - If you're caught being naughty, Stuff will happen :p

Initiative Investigation - Stuff that happens if you're caught being naughty.

Kelly Base Pose Visual Update - I'm starting to redo some of my older 3D work from my first computer, to try and get the game to look a little better, and more uniform. Once I clean up all the poses, I will move on to other scenes. This will be a long project.

To get the game:

Open the link below at the bottom of this message in a new tab. You can do this by:

• Right clicking (Mac: CMD + Click) the link and choosing 'open in a new tab'
  • Middle clicking the link( that means to push in your mousewheel button )
  • CTRL + Left Clicking the link
After that press "Allow"

Finally click the "View My Content" button under tester passwords and downloads.
Dont see any link

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
v15 is out, which is great... but it's about to take over my dev temporarily.... isn't BB coming out soon too? On a side note, I just got my hands dirty with DAZ3D... I didn't like it and my fingers stink. But, it was free, not pirated, so I can't complain. Cheers. Lol

Edit: Actually... I don't like the update. Back to developing for me.

Last edited:

Ailoth

Apr 30, 2017
I dont think anyone will upload v15... I sure hope so, i really enjoy this game but MAN the patreon cost is out of this world...

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
guys....patience yesh. it will be out when its out.

just noticed this screenshot when looking at another board.....never got this in any of my playthroughs....anyone know how to you get this situation or is it just a random patreon shot?

Reactions: Avenger777
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes