j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Does anyone sometimes think of Snape from Harry Potter?
I don't know why, just...? something, y'know.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Does anyone sometimes think of Snape from Harry Potter?
Do you know why Snape teaches potions and not herbology?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, the MC is a mess.
But the power Polymorphism is on the powers list, so it will be added on future releases.
I bet he will transform in a woman/futa/dog/attack helicopter when the power is released.

Last edited:

WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
Anyone know what are the requirements for the different obsessive scenes for Sandra?
You need to walk home (not fly to) AND mom being Nympho OR Obsessive (different scenes..)

PS Careful because Obsessive Maggie WANT to do Anal and if you dont have the Incest Flaw....

Last edited:

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, I haven't been to this game yet, played it's 0.12 version on my laptop, but this is the first I'm here, just wanted to see it's progression, and saw that an android port is available for it. Is this a port from the dev, or someone else ported it and gave the android users their a bonus? And is it an easy task or a horrendous task, because if it's easy, could someone also do the other ren'py games available here for android too?

Edit: only some good ones, according to player ratings or user ratings.
Edit2: Downloaded it, and I think it's exclusive to f95zone, as it shows it's logo. But it doesn't goes much forward, crashes after the logo without any error, or anything which isn't unusual as it's on android, and brings me to my app drawer. Is there something I'm missing?
Edit3: Thanks Booom313, I saw your other works too, please fix this one too.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Right now they have 14.92 out. I am not personally comfortable leaking it, tbh. 15 should be coming soon anyway.
  • MC and SPL Update
  • Mom's Fetish system
  • Public Masturbation
  • Demerit System
  • Initiative Investigation
  • Kelly Base Pose Visual Update

What does it mean?
MC and SPL Update - Supression: Justice coded along with Minor Commands in Mind Control, and the ability to break locks in SymPathic Link.

Mom's Fetish system - Billy can now manipulate Mom into pursuing her darker desires...(Hint: Start with small favors)

Public Masturbation - You've been threatened about this update for a long time :D

Demerit System - If you're caught being naughty, Stuff will happen :p

Initiative Investigation - Stuff that happens if you're caught being naughty.

Kelly Base Pose Visual Update - I'm starting to redo some of my older 3D work from my first computer, to try and get the game to look a little better, and more uniform. Once I clean up all the poses, I will move on to other scenes. This will be a long project.

To get the game:

Open the link below at the bottom of this message in a new tab. You can do this by:

• Right clicking (Mac: CMD + Click) the link and choosing 'open in a new tab'
  • Middle clicking the link( that means to push in your mousewheel button )
  • CTRL + Left Clicking the link
After that press "Allow"

Finally click the "View My Content" button under tester passwords and downloads.

Reactions: asut

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Right now they have 14.92 out. I am not personally comfortable leaking it, tbh. 15 should be coming soon anyway.
  • MC and SPL Update
  • Mom's Fetish system
  • Public Masturbation
  • Demerit System
  • Initiative Investigation
  • Kelly Base Pose Visual Update

What does it mean?
MC and SPL Update - Supression: Justice coded along with Minor Commands in Mind Control, and the ability to break locks in SymPathic Link.

Mom's Fetish system - Billy can now manipulate Mom into pursuing her darker desires...(Hint: Start with small favors)

Public Masturbation - You've been threatened about this update for a long time :D

Demerit System - If you're caught being naughty, Stuff will happen :p

Initiative Investigation - Stuff that happens if you're caught being naughty.

Kelly Base Pose Visual Update - I'm starting to redo some of my older 3D work from my first computer, to try and get the game to look a little better, and more uniform. Once I clean up all the poses, I will move on to other scenes. This will be a long project.

To get the game:

Open the link below at the bottom of this message in a new tab. You can do this by:

• Right clicking (Mac: CMD + Click) the link and choosing 'open in a new tab'
  • Middle clicking the link( that means to push in your mousewheel button )
  • CTRL + Left Clicking the link
After that press "Allow"

Finally click the "View My Content" button under tester passwords and downloads.
Don't see a link?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes