beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Can someone do me a solid and upload a save with all scenes unlocked for v14? Ive gone back and forth to this game at least a dozen times and Im still missing stuff. Also, the Sandra content is amazing!

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
14.60 is out. Sister is partially enabled.

Sister (Stephanie) is known as "sis" in the console

NCP is using their website for passwords and download links now.

What's in it?
Principal Larson's Nymphomaniac & Obsessive states

Perk Sister now partially implemented

3 new Public Operations

Increased Public Ops rep gain by 50%

Side note: I realized just after finishing my uploads that I forgot to add in Larson's volatile, and obsessive chat text. OOPS!! So this means:

• 1. Don't use insanity aura on her.
  • 2. Obsessive Chat could cause an error. (This is a known issue. DON'T REPORT IT OR I'LL MAKE FUN OF YOU!!!!!)

I'll fix this and upload a patch for it later today.

You can download the new version in the testers section.
amma guess we shouldn't do the download here because it request to access your patreon

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
hello friends. i have downloaded this game and playing 0.14 version. I tried to play but i really don't know how to play this game. i couldn't able to understand its logic and game mechanics is there any walk through available for this game.

Thanks in advance.
There is a , so you can check that out. Generally you have to grind like hell for money and rep. From the money you can buy powers. You can get the girls multiplie ways, like though grinding for love, or by using your powers on them. Every power you buy gives you a perversion, so you gradually can get more and more girls.
There is not really a walkthrough because currently there is no storyline. If you are only playing the game for faps, there is a CG rip for the 14.00 version in this topic.

Kratos

May 1, 2017
I'm Looking through the photos for each of the characters and notice that I'm missing on folder for each girl, anyone know what it is?

E.G. This is what appears for Mom

Physical Contact:
HJ
BJ
Quickie
Sex

Nympho:
Nympho1
Nympho2
Nympho3
Nympho4

Obsessive:
Obsessive1
Obsessive2
Obsessive3

?? ????????????

Other:
Shower Sex
Booty Call

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Sucks that I actually shut my patronage down to move it last month and for the fisrt time in 6 months he comes out with an update that I really would of liked to see. Sister perk.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm Looking through the photos for each of the characters and notice that I'm missing on folder for each girl, anyone know what it is?

E.G. This is what appears for Mom

Physical Contact:
HJ
BJ
Quickie
Sex

Nympho:
Nympho1
Nympho2
Nympho3
Nympho4

Obsessive:
Obsessive1
Obsessive2
Obsessive3

?? ????????????

Other:
Shower Sex
Booty Call
It's missing volatile.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
There are no Volatile scenes. He's missing the 'MC Reprogramming' option - reprogram the person to have a sex scene at at a date location then take them on that date (library/gym/shopping). There should also be one for them driving you around, which is also supposed to trigger a scene, but I'm not sure it's saved to the phone (or exists at this point).

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes