K

Kedub

0.14.03 + Fix here

no password, removed adw url from zip (forgot to check it, please sorry)

password was adugames

Last edited by a moderator:

sarumaru

May 9, 2017
Is there a changelog for v0.14.03? There is almost no difference between file size with 0.14.03 and 0.14. The patreon page released v0.14.33 and another bug fix while v0.14.03 was released in April.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't know what I did wrong in the modded version... but I can't suppress the family ties on Mom anymore :( now the only way to fuck her is making her a nympho, but that mean NTR content.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
can someone upload the content of game folder without image.rpa of modded version and following files.

SuperPowered_v0.14.03.exe , SuperPowered_v0.14.03.py , SuperPowered_v0.14.03.sh file

melinaclara

Apr 26, 2017
hello friends. i have downloaded this game and playing 0.14 version. I tried to play but i really don't know how to play this game. i couldn't able to understand its logic and game mechanics is there any walk through available for this game.

Thanks in advance.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
14.60 is out. Sister is partially enabled.

Sister (Stephanie) is known as "sis" in the console

NCP is using their website for passwords and download links now.

What's in it?
Principal Larson's Nymphomaniac & Obsessive states

Perk Sister now partially implemented

3 new Public Operations

Increased Public Ops rep gain by 50%

Side note: I realized just after finishing my uploads that I forgot to add in Larson's volatile, and obsessive chat text. OOPS!! So this means:

• 1. Don't use insanity aura on her.
  • 2. Obsessive Chat could cause an error. (This is a known issue. DON'T REPORT IT OR I'LL MAKE FUN OF YOU!!!!!)

I'll fix this and upload a patch for it later today.

You can download the new version in the testers section.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
NCP is using their website for passwords and download links now.
Since they're hosting the files on their own site and require Patreon authentication, I imagine test build links will be a lot more scarce. People that want to share have to go through the trouble of uploading the game now.

Reactions: smokeroom

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Could someone give me some tips on how to get good grades on this game? Should I play by my character's strenghts or try to be a jack of all trades? And is there any way to improve his focus during classes or is that random?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Could someone give me some tips on how to get good grades? Should I play by my strenghts or try to be a jack of all trades?
Basically you have to push hard at studying at night, and hit classes. I think it was at least 6 times a week. Less if you use the Library tutor option

Reactions: IvoryOwl
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes