Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I found increasing the amount of control that I left idle on the girl increased the speed. Thanks for the quick replies you guys.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Do the cracked versions take a really long time to start for anyone else? Just the regular NOPASS loading off an SSD.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Can't find all the commands for influence.

Only one I can ever get working is global (player.reputation)

I can't find Initiative, Globex or School anymore.

I looked thru all 50 pages, but still could only find Global.

Also NCP just dropped 14.32 for testers, in case anyone hadn't noticed.

*edit*

Nevermind. Found the influence...I feel dumb now...they were easier than I thought.

School Rep: school.influence = <number>
The Initiative Rep: initiative.influence = <number>
Logistics Division: logistics.influence = <number>
Globex: globex.influence = <number>

Those aren't in the console command list available in the first post. So if I helped anyone, great.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can't find all the commands for influence.

Only one I can ever get working is global (player.reputation)

I can't find Initiative, Globex or School anymore.

I looked thru all 50 pages, but still could only find Global.

Also NCP just dropped 14.32 for testers, in case anyone hadn't noticed.

*edit*

Nevermind. Found the influence...I feel dumb now...they were easier than I thought.

School Rep: school.influence = <number>
The Initiative Rep: initiative.influence = <number>
Logistics Division: logistics.influence = <number>
Globex: globex.influence = <number>

Those aren't in the console command list available in the first post. So if I helped anyone, great.

They got a change log for new version?

Reactions: neron86

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yes...but wait. The Globex stuff is kinda bugged right now. Buying powers is all kinds of screwed up...and likely will lead you to unrecoverable errors. You buy Flight, and it dumps all the skills on you. If you try to buy the next level, it will either crap out and kick you back to the menu or just die in an unrecoverable error. I was thinking about linking it, but in it's current state...nah.

Here's what's new:

Goals - A personal goals tracking and reward system.

Public Ops - In the Initiative, You'll be able to sign up for the lowest level of Operations in order to gain Initiative status.

New Location build outs - Globex, The Initiative, and Logistics Division

Influence gains improved - Everything from Gossip no longer costing favor, to doubling the amount of influence you get from good grades, there's been a pretty heft overhaul.

New Power Purchasing mechanics - Along with a spiff looking Catalog, you now need at least one training session in Initiative Discipline Protocol for every new power you buy. This does not effect upgrading powers you already have. You can spend Globex influence to get a discount on purchasing powers.

You can spend money or Globex influence to get first aid at Globex. (Preparing for 0.17.00)

New Mind Control Recalibrations to control clothing.

New Stat: Book Smarts - Each point of book Smarts reduces the amount of study actions you need each week to maintain a stable grade. You can get one point from Enhanced Senses 2, and One point from Mind Control 1. Eventually the other two mental powers will allow you to increase this stat another 2 points.

I highly recommend you start a new game to test. But I've left the save carryover for now if you don't want to.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I didn't know people still made games like this. Reminds me of True Love and Runaway City, ah, nostalgia. That said, game is pretty cool, been playing v13, downloading 14 now.

For the most part the game is pretty good, no complaints, keep it up. However, if I had to pick one thing to complain about it's that I really don't know what the difference between corruption and inhibition is supposed to be in the game. I thought inhibition was basically how revealing the clothes got and how intimate the npc's got with the pc. Whereas corruption was basically trying to turn the npc into an all access ona hole. Which is cool and all, sharing is caring, but uhm, I'm greedy and I ain't trying to share my nymphos I worked so hard to uh... train. So can somebody break down those two stats for me because they really seem the same.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
So I didn't know people still made games like this. Reminds me of True Love and Runaway City, ah, nostalgia. That said, game is pretty cool, been playing v13, downloading 14 now.

For the most part the game is pretty good, no complaints, keep it up. However, if I had to pick one thing to complain about it's that I really don't know what the difference between corruption and inhibition is supposed to be in the game. I thought inhibition was basically how revealing the clothes got and how intimate the npc's got with the pc. Whereas corruption was basically trying to turn the npc into an all access ona hole. Which is cool and all, sharing is caring, but uhm, I'm greedy and I ain't trying to share my nymphos I worked so hard to uh... train. So can somebody break down those two stats for me because they really seem the same.
there is a wiki for the game maybe it explains them there?

idk the link, google is ur friend :p

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, this latest build doesn't seem to be working for me. I've tried on both PC and Mac. When I launch on a Mac nothing happens, and when I try to launch the .exe on PC I get an error. I've tried re-downloading multiple times and still nothing. Could I be doing something wrong?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
there is a wiki for the game maybe it explains them there?

idk the link, google is ur friend :p
Yeah, true, I saw that.

That being said it's true for pretty much every girl but Kelly, which is what originally prompted me to ask. Lowering her inhibition started out fine but after a certain point her picture in the phone had her at a gloryhole -_- I pegged that to be more under corruption, it's there too and more... but I just didn't like that particular choice of pictures. Minor nitpick. I don't like Sandra's low inhibition picture either, but again, minor nitpicks.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Could be a reasonable feature request to allow selection of the profile pic on the phone. Getting low enough inhibition and high enough corruption should allow access to all variants. One more variable to store per girl plus a small check function for the 2 stats, extra button in the phone menu for each girl to bring up a gallery of available images.

Thumper

Mar 13, 2017
I found increasing the amount of control that I left idle on the girl increased the speed. Thanks for the quick replies you guys.
As far as I can tell reprogramming time is however long it takes for your control of that character to add up to 100. If you have 10 control, it takes 10 days. 20=5 days, 50=2 days, and if you get them back to 100 control before the end of the day the reprogramming will finish overnight.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Could be a reasonable feature request to allow selection of the profile pic on the phone. Getting low enough inhibition and high enough corruption should allow access to all variants. One more variable to store per girl plus a small check function for the 2 stats, extra button in the phone menu for each girl to bring up a gallery of available images.
Sounds good. I wonder what the dev has planned in regards to things like that, it's interesting to see how these things evolve to me. Dev has done good work so far tho.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I wish this forum had the possibility of searching through individual threads.

How do you trigger these supposed "bathroom events"? I've enabled the unisex bathrooms, but nothing has happened.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to increase corruption for the girls, once you start getting the phone image changes you are on the right track.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

How do you trigger these supposed "bathroom events"? I've enabled the unisex bathrooms, but nothing has happened.
Top right of the page there is a smaller search bar, click the toggle box to search this thread

Reactions: groove888

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

I think they're dependent on corruption. I've triggered them but I try and stay away from corruption as I'm trying to create a harem of freaks, not release a pack of nymphos out to the wild. Lol.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes