• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I tried this verison a while ago but it was buggy as fuck lol
Edit : do i need to use an older version of rags? im using 2.4
I wonder what bugs you encountered. I can't remember one.
The only thing I know that gives hickups, but that counts for all Rags-games, is saving while there is an action going and the continue button is highlighted. If you try to reload that save you can run into problems.

D

Deleted member 42

I wonder what bugs you encountered. I can't remember one.
The only thing I know that gives hickups, but that counts for all Rags-games, is saving while there is an action going and the continue button is highlighted. If you try to reload that save you can run into problems.
sometimes pics of certain places don't show up :p but nvm thats fine.
Anyone got a tip or something about this game? like i've got 170 favor and 120love with mom but can't do shit ,corruption is around 100 i think but still nothing just chit chat, can't seem to add more favor/love and such with the rags debugger tho :p

D

Deleted member 42

That doesnt seem to work, trying to change inhibition to 5 for example but goes back to 100 again, i don't even have the seduce option with her. Inhibition works for other characters tho

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
That doesnt seem to work, trying to change inhibition to 5 for example but goes back to 100 again, i don't even have the seduce option with her. Inhibition works for other characters tho
Do you have Mentalism which gives the incest flaw?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Nope :/ , how can i get it?
That's one of the Superpowers.
First you need enough initiative training in Downtown.
You will get a letter with an invitation to go there for an injection. $150.
After that you can get a new powerinjection at Globex in West End.

D

Deleted member 42

That's one of the Superpowers.
First you need enough initiative training in Downtown.
You will get a letter with an invitation to go there for an injection. $150.
After that you can get a new powerinjection at Globex in West End.
Did the training a few times and then i got a letter from the initiative telling me to to to night city office but i can't do anything there, Got all of the available injections from globex but not mentalism

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Not yet play v0.08.60, but did extract to see the additional images. New scene related to drunk mom'n'sophie, head master and Globex's office(?).

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Did the training a few times and then i got a letter from the initiative telling me to to to night city office but i can't do anything there, Got all of the available injections from globex but not mentalism
How many Powers do you have?
Before you can buy a new power, you need the series of initiative training and a new letter of invitation.

head master?? and the office?
Those scenes are in the intro.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
head master?? and the office?
Those are are for the new beginning sequence. Start a new game and don't skip anything. You'll see the Nurse from globex and afterwards you will have a meeting with the principal.
What's the story all about ? I haven't played this game yet.
You're a "normal 18 year old boy" living in a world where they recently gained the ability to give people superpowers via injection. Those injections are tightly regulated between 2 agencies and they've resulted in both heroes and villains. Finally you get a chance to get a cheap injection and your life is changed...

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
what were all the scenes up until now bc im sure i seen them all but i wanna make sure i also have both kelly and maggi Obsessed what was supposed to happen with that ?

D

Deleted member 42

How many Powers do you have?
Before you can buy a new power, you need the series of initiative training and a new letter of invitation.

Those scenes are in the intro.
Ok i got an invitation for initiative training, went to globex and bought humanitas, no mentalism yet tho :3

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
sometimes pics of certain places don't show up :p but nvm thats fine.
Anyone got a tip or something about this game? like i've got 170 favor and 120love with mom but can't do shit ,corruption is around 100 i think but still nothing just chit chat, can't seem to add more favor/love and such with the rags debugger tho :p
Do you mind telling me how you access debugging/cheats? I never played the rags version before.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What if we put the RAGS SuperPowered into its own thread? Unless you state "RAGS" or "Ren'Py" version, tt's too easy to get confused between them since there's many similarities. And it's only going to get worse as the Ren'Py game gains more content since it's basically a re-hashing of the RAGS version.
I do have a walkthrough/hint document for the RAGS Superpowered available if anyone wants to read it.
EDITED... Gonna add the walkthrough anyways. It's completely current to the final RAGS version. Read it and you will win! I read it then used the RAGS debug tool to create my own Superhero the way I wanted him to develop. It's lots of fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: SLDR
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes