KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Sorry to disappoint, but except the "mind control" power, it's not the case. Here, stats like corruption and inhibition just tend to draw an other persona out of the girls. Same with the unstable states.

But what would you know if you don't play the game ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dudes got a family you know.

Reactions: asaxxx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.44.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 576 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 541 MB:

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm so confused so many mods in the op and they're not compatible with each other.

Which ones you guys recommend to use while playing the game? Which mods should I get?

Reactions: Hamakabula

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Really confused by the plethora of mods too. The attachment in the OP doesnt help much since it doesn't list some that are there but does list some that aren't :p

My main gripe with this game used to be the grind and the RNG. What's the mod for me?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry to disappoint, but except the "mind control" power, it's not the case. Here, stats like corruption and inhibition just tend to draw an other persona out of the girls. Same with the unstable states.

But what would you know if you don't play the game ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i wouldn't comment in this thread if i hadn't playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Is this game still worth the time to play? I played years ago but it seemed, at the time, an overly ambitious project with too many variables and not-so-good renders.
The story was nice though, but it was a pain to play

lumberjack

Oct 21, 2017
Is this game still worth the time to play? I played years ago but it seemed, at the time, an overly ambitious project with too many variables and not-so-good renders.
The story was nice though, but it was a pain to play
The game is mostly unchanged from 2 years ago. I pity the subscribers.

Reactions: Vitklim

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Too many console commands. Who is programming; the dev or the player.
Console commands aren't for "the player" though.
They're for "the cheater", "the impatient", "the experimenter". "The player" is the one who plays the game as intended, in all it's "grindy" glory.

Alternatives to using the console commands are also via mods, which you should be competent enough in the idea of them to ensure that you're using the most recent and working version, for the version of the game you're playing.
Again, not something for "the player", but the objectively more advanced user.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes