str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There's no way, really. A character will have multiple scenes at different levels of corruption. At the 4th level of corruption, you can no longer see the content of the 3rd level, etc.

I *think* the closest to what you're seeking will prolly be along the lines of m.corruption=100;m.inhibition=0;m.nymphomaniac=True;m.obsessive=True;m.fetish=True , plus suppressed family ties
i wanna be able to fuck around with sister and mother keep getting cock blocked with YOUR RELATED

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i wanna be able to fuck around with sister and mother keep getting cock blocked with YOUR RELATED
Buy Mind Control. That power grants the incest flaw. Buy Sympathic Link as well for sister (grants the flaw that younger looking women are attractive).

Or, you know, play the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Buy Mind Control. That power grants the incest flaw. Buy Sympathic Link as well for sister (grants the flaw that younger looking women are attractive).

Or, you know, play the game.
opened some new places up not sure what they are BUT where do ya buy all this stuff?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
i bought everything and still no fun everytime i so much as kiss and stuff she gets mad and what ever
just cant fucking win man pissing me off
meanwhile random actions happen??
Yeah, you need Love, Lust, and Favor at certain levels. I wish most of these stats would just be abandoned; the game would be 50x improved.

So, try m.love=100;m.lust=100;m.favor=100

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, you need Love, Lust, and Favor at certain levels. I wish most of these stats would just be abandoned; the game would be 50x improved.

So, try m.love=100;m.lust=100;m.favor=100
still nadda keeps getting mad and what ever whats with this bitch?
i cant take this game anymore man ive done everything bought everything and still im no further a head then when i started
she will (mom)will have random sex but i cant hug her kiss her anything i use fear and she just says go jerk off,etc
to much grind not enough grind not enough rewards had it and im sure ya all glad im moving on also anyways LOL
laters all good luck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Johny Alfa

KreldorIronleaf

Nov 23, 2017
still nadda keeps getting mad and what ever whats with this bitch?
i cant take this game anymore man ive done everything bought everything and still im no further a head then when i started
she will (mom)will have random sex but i cant hug her kiss her anything i use fear and she just says go jerk off,etc
to much grind not enough grind not enough rewards had it and im sure ya all glad im moving on also anyways LOL
laters all good luck
As long as Maggie does not have Family Ties suppressed( the mind control option and wait for it to take effect) or is not in nympo mode(caused by empath power) you will keep running into this roadblock.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
As long as Maggie does not have Family Ties suppressed( the mind control option and wait for it to take effect) or is not in nympo mode(caused by empath power) you will keep running into this roadblock.
theres alot to the game i havent been able to figure out especially the battles always run out of energy,etc
ive unlocked alot of things but just didnt seem to be getting anywhere kind of lost patience had some weird aura on me too insane or something ironic cuz game was making me go insane LOL lots there i didnt understand and couldnt figure out and ya its just not for me

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I love the game but I could never understand what exactly the reprogramming roles as drone and personal assistant did, could someone explain me more in detail

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright I tinkered with the Game a bit and its mechanics and managed to level my Mind Control to lvl3 and what not.
Thing is I was testing to supress familial ties for the mom and/or sis but her love stat is still capped although in the wiki it says that the restriction has been removed.

The pirate dude above me has similar issues I guess.

Someone mentioned to raise lust? How do I do this the legit way if romance options are taboo still?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi, I love the game but I could never understand what exactly the reprogramming roles as drone and personal assistant did, could someone explain me more in detail
Drone simply adds 100 control to the character each day, so essentially you never have to break down their will power and add control manually again. You can simply reprogram them or give them commands whenever you wish.

Personal Assistant is just an upgrade version of the 'triggered' effects. It acts as a single way to add all 4 of the basic triggers, like library and working out.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Alright I tinkered with the Game a bit and its mechanics and managed to level my Mind Control to lvl3 and what not.
Thing is I was testing to supress familial ties for the mom and/or sis but her love stat is still capped although in the wiki it says that the restriction has been removed.

The pirate dude above me has similar issues I guess.

Someone mentioned to raise lust? How do I do this the legit way if romance options are taboo still?
You likely just haven't waited enough time for the effect to kick in. It requires a number of nights depending on how much control is in effect on the character. So if you boost their control stat back up to 100, a single night would do it. 50 requires two nights sleep, 30 would require 4 nights... etc. You will receive a message when sleeping when the effect is in place.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
Drone simply adds 100 control to the character each day, so essentially you never have to break down their will power and add control manually again. You can simply reprogram them or give them commands whenever you wish.

Personal Assistant is just an upgrade version of the 'triggered' effects. It acts as a single way to add all 4 of the basic triggers, like library and working out.
Thank you bro, everything is clearer to me

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Drone is simpler. Control is the fuel used to perform mind control actions like taking cash, sex acts, etc. Normally Billy would replenish Control with a combination of Break Will and Dominate actions. With drone, the victim gains 100 Control every morning avoiding that requirement.

Personal assistant is more complex. Personal assistant provides a number of passive commands that take effect when Billy takes the victim to one of the social interaction sites like Library or shopping. Once there Personal Assistant kicks in and you get a sexual encounter.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes