Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Actual Netorare is when the romantic interest is stolen and out of the MCs life after having sex with another. Many see NTR in any sort of non-monogamy where other men might be involved.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You get scenes later, when Tamara is in the club and you pick her to do missions, plus scenes at lunch and random scenes in the corridor and the study at school when she has high lust. If you pick the other choices and go through with it, following Tamara until she spots you, you get scenes with Freddy at home but you lose Tamara for the rest of your game.
wow, thats a game breaker. :( i tried seeing scenes for around 4 weeks just rushing thru the days b4 going back, probably takes more mayb 8-12 weeks b4 seeing all scenes with freddy. but i wish it was just a massive delay where itd b some months b4 shed join, or a bottleneck like with how her tutoring is 1 favor each. >_<
You can follow the Tamara few times, before you loose her. So no reason not to see extra scenes with Freddy.
And get the radioactive mod, to increase chances and reduce boring button clicking marathon massively, still far to much in my opinion.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone else have seen this scene? At the end instead of following her he says he goes to take a nap. Did i do something wrong ?
You are using Radioactive. You have Billy-Sexual active, and the continuance of that scene involves other men. The start of the scene only plays for book-keeping reasons. The "nap" line is there to provide an excuse for why Billy doesn't follow her. As it is the final Nympho scene, if you'd like to see it you can always remove the Billy-Sexual status.

Reactions: sillyrobot

Rondo

Jul 27, 2017
Error popped up with Danni after getting Freddy involved with Steph.
could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_3_1.png')

home_makeout or something like that popped up as well if I tried to Ignore the original problem. Any ideas on how to get things running again?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure why but 2 or 3 maybe more error messages poped up when trying to use electrokinesis ... the lightning skill in combat I just clicked "Ignore" a few time and the fight continued so no big deal just thought to mention it.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
1628822274648.png the game was fine until the last update, but in the recent update THE GAME WAS UNPLAYED< IN ADDITION TO THIS ERROR WHERE WRITING IS INVISIBLE, the game also automatically closes seconds after starting.

with started, I mean clicking on start, or trying to load it from a save point

and this error does not only occur on the home page seeand this error does not only occur on the home page see 1628824385993.png

could you tell me how to solve these problems mainly the one that makes the game unplayable by making the game close by itself

bargian

May 7, 2017
Im blind probably ... i cant find a way to make permanent nympho or obsessive ... is there a good guide on mental unstabilities? The one on wiki is pretty... bad.

each time i use prychotic break from psychoism character end up as temporaty volitale

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Im blind probably ... i cant find a way to make permanent nympho or obsessive ... is there a good guide on mental unstabilities? The one on wiki is pretty... bad.

each time i use prychotic break from psychoism character end up as temporaty volitale
You definitely don't want to use psychotic break. It's easier to get Nympho and Obsessive from the Sympathic link power. Get them to full (or nearly full) love for obsessive or lust for nympho. Turn on your insanity aura, then hit them with the love overload for obsessive or lust overload for nympho. It's still a bit random, but there is a good chance to give them temporary case. Hit them a second time and it becomes permanent. This work with the radioactive mod at least.

If I remember correctly, the procedure for vanilla is similar, except that you have to have fear and maybe other stats within certain ranges. Can't remember the exact numbers but they are in the 40-60 range. That info might be on the wiki.

Reactions: bargian
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes