sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Im blind probably ... i cant find a way to make permanent nympho or obsessive ... is there a good guide on mental unstabilities? The one on wiki is pretty... bad.

each time i use prychotic break from psychoism character end up as temporaty volitale
Inflicting a permanent state is hard. IIRC, inflict the temporary state you want to make permanent then meet the victim with insanity aura running. There is a small chance the state becomes permanent.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
You definitely don't want to use psychotic break. It's easier to get Nympho and Obsessive from the Sympathic link power. Get them to full (or nearly full) love for obsessive or lust for nympho. Turn on your insanity aura, then hit them with the love overload for obsessive or lust overload for nympho. It's still a bit random, but there is a good chance to give them temporary case. Hit them a second time and it becomes permanent. This work with the radioactive mod at least.

If I remember correctly, the procedure for vanilla is similar, except that you have to have fear and maybe other stats within certain ranges. Can't remember the exact numbers but they are in the 40-60 range. That info might be on the wiki.
u need breach their willpower first, then use love|lust overload. not sure about permanent but their mental state recover when willpower tops

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
What a anti virus
Since you are the only one getting it, it's a system issue not a game issue. Based on your limited description, I'd guess (and this is only a guess) it is related to your choice of anti-virus.
man, what anti virus has to do with blurred text???

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The story needs a lot of improvement or a better story, definitely needs a remake.
A lot of times I didn't know what this was about.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Anyone know what the subscribestar/patreon posts say? I think there are previews of a "Loser" update, but what does that mean?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone know what the subscribestar/patreon posts say? I think there are previews of a "Loser" update, but what does that mean?
The dev is creating 2 separate games concurrently in order to reduce burnout: Superpowered and Loser. Each gets 2 months of dev time then he switches to the other. Loser dev started early July so its new public version should drop early Sep. Preview versions featuring new game play go out before public releases.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have played this about a year ago and now have a problem (started a new game) that I cannot see the love stats of the girls anymore, I thought it was on the phone as the other stats but isn't. Unfortunately my search fu has failed me since love, stat, and phone turn up many unrelated posts.

Where can I see a girl's love stat?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes