SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I have played this about a year ago and now have a problem (started a new game) that I cannot see the love stats of the girls anymore, I thought it was on the phone as the other stats but isn't. Unfortunately my search fu has failed me since love, stat, and phone turn up many unrelated posts.

Where can I see a girl's love stat?
On your phone, but only after getting Enhanced Senses level 2

BEURP99

May 31, 2018
When i try to ask stephanie request i get this error. I'm the only one to get that?

Last edited:

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

Unlocked

The options are:
Logistics Division w/Courtney
Coffee Shop w/Sophie

The Logistics division will add a bunch of scenes to fill out the upgrading process for Jobs, as well as possibly encounter other characters you've met previously. And it will include fully Developing Courtney, your Logistics Division case worker.
The Coffee Shop will add in two jobs, as well as fully develop Sophie, who's been in the game for while, but only as a special event character. The Coffee shop will also be a good gateway to tie in events with school charaters for those that have graduated ;)

This vote will last 2 weeks, and I'll tally the totals here and on Subscribestar to determine the winner once those two weeks is up.

Logistics Division w/Courtney 41%

Coffee Shop w/Sophie 59%
229 votes total · 12 days left

Hey everybodies!
So I just finished and released The Loser Update. Yay! Which means starting next week I'll start working on Danni some more for SP. Ideally I'll finish her this update and start working on the next location...which means...I'll need to hold a vote for what location to focus on. It'll be between Logistics Division w/Courtney or the Coffee Shop w/Sophie. I'll probably post that vote a little bit later today, so keep an eye out.
There's another Vote I'll be posting later today as well. With this last Loser release I've finished Gina's base content path, and will now need to decide where to take her content next. I have a high tier supporter contributing toward Stripper Gina, and that will happen regardless, but there will be a few other options. Girlfriend, Stripper, Cam Girl, or Start working on Lisa. Each option is pretty self explanitory, so keep an eye for that vote as well.
Finally...I'm taking the rest of today, and Tomorrow off. I kill myself near the end of Dev cycles and I need a little bit of not making games time so that I can play games, or just not be at my computer. But on Sunday and Monday I'll be doing the end of the month stream at 1pm CST. Feel free to come by and watch, and if you're a $30 Patron make sure I know what you want me to work on for you. Ideally message me on Discord, but you can DM me here too if you want.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you really want to decrease some of the grind. But, I wouldn't rely on them all of the time. It's like God mode in a game. Fun for a while but quickly becomes boring.
Second that, though this is a personal opinion, some want just the story, not the game. I love Allie striking a new pose because the lack of inhibition kicks in.

Either way, and whatever mod you decide on, keep a save from the before times, because these mods can ruin your save and suddenly you are at an unstoppable exception error - maybe even only in a later version because some stuff changed in the game the modders did not foresee.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
hey, does anyone else get the bug where the text is stuck in the middle of the screen after talking with people? it says "nikki seems to enjoy the conversation and afterwards makes their goodbyes". it gets replaced if i talk with someone else but then the new text is stuck there.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
hey, does anyone else get the bug where the text is stuck in the middle of the screen after talking with people? it says "nikki seems to enjoy the conversation and afterwards makes their goodbyes". it gets replaced if i talk with someone else but then the new text is stuck there.
I've given it a few tries, but I can't seem to make that bug happen. Hope you get it sorted.

Feb 11, 2021
The possible action list is quite large, but spread across a bunch of potential play preferences. There are entire menus I never touch now I know how they work.
Hopefully I get there quickly, I really like the renders in the OP but the gameplay is really making it difficult for me to get into it.

Btw, god bless you for making that walkthrough. It's helping a TON

CAMEASAP

May 23, 2019
I have tried couple of times to play the game without and mod and the grind was too much I'm thinking about giving it a try one more time with mod which one should I go with?

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Baal, I know you are on vacation. Just wanted to let you know that a bunch of images in the fights are missing. Especially the hits for both of the flying attacks.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes