Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, one of the downsides of Not-even-banana-nor-pear products. Technically they're great but their insistence on setting own standards in all regards making them incompatible with a lot of stuff sucks balls.

ⱮìꝈąղ

Mar 23, 2021
I saw this in the Requirements of :
  • Radioactive (needed for Sophie and Tamara contacts, otherwise not required)
Can someone please explain this sentence to me? Does it mean that I'll lose some scenes, routes, or something else if I install without Radioactive Mod? And can I combine with SFC Mod?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can someone please explain this sentence to me? Does it mean that I'll lose some scenes, routes, or something else if I install without Radioactive Mod? And can I combine with SFC Mod?
You'd be better off asking in the thread where you found the quote. To me it suggests that you won't get Tamara and Sophie added to your phone contacts (they don't get listings normally) unless you have Radioactive.

Reactions: ⱮìꝈąղ

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The sentence means that all that radioactive does (in terms of content change) is that you get two girls as contacts on your phone you don't get in the normal game (Tamara is the Not-that-Super you tutor and open the "Detective Club" with, Sophie is mom's friend who sometimes comes over to get drunk) and thus can influence their Favor, Love, and Lust by texting them.

No idea about mod compatibility, though Aesthetic says what will happen if installed together with Radioactive so should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ⱮìꝈąղ

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the compressed version isn't showing up on mega for me, does anyone know why?
Seems to be there just fine (didn't download it though). Sometimes the links have small hiccups. If hiccups persist you can report the post with the link.

tempura2

Jul 27, 2021
hello, i have an unexpected crash on 0.44.04 win (compressed or not).
I deletted all my previous save and make 2 time a new game but this damn bug is a badass.
It also pretty interesting because i have this bug just after i skip the intro the first day.

If anyone want to test it easy to reproduce :
1-launch v0.44.04 win
2-Play
3-Skip intro => yes
4-Social
5-Mental
6-Charming boy
7-Natural leader
8-Good brother
9-Skip dummy tuto
10-Clic on mother > Interaction > Large request : You ask them to help with your trainning
11-that it! enjoy the crash ;)

Crash report :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running game code:
File "game/func_interactions.rpy", line 742, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'Social'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 275, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 465, in script call
File "func_interactions.rpyc", line 742, in script call
File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1489, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/func_interactions.rpy", line 742, in <module>
File "python-packages/func_definitions.py", line 824, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'Social'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is just for me or ....

Last edited:

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry, I may have misphrased, it was just meant as an example of how a command could look like instead of a suggestion for the actual line.

Still wonder what caused it, specifically since you had no troubles with the other ones. Neither rollback for classes nor Radioactive mod should have anything to do with it (I mean, mods can always cause problems and should be the first go to scapegoat, but if it caused something like this it should've been reported more widely.)

Anyways, main thing for now is you got your save fixed.

(Upping love without a phone is kinda understandable, though more random in whom you meet than I'd prefer, but all the favors for going somewhere more private - don't they hurt?)
Just go to principal and unlock more interaction in school. Until 20 use discussion options and after 20 love just hugs after that kisses etc. We have unlimited time :)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wait, they didn't remove the ntr tag from this? why did they step on it again?:unsure:

hak1126

Nov 25, 2020
What happens if you choose to do nothing at the end of the three ways to distract Freddy's attention to sign Tamara while you're making NCHDL?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What happens if you choose to do nothing at the end of the three ways to distract Freddy's attention to sign Tamara while you're making NCHDL?
That's my preferred way personally. If you just keep tutoring Tamara, she eventually likes you enough to ask you to do something after school and leads into the plot

Reactions: T.Geiger

Caveman123

May 5, 2017
Not sure if I ran into a bug, but I'm currently stuck with nurse Alice. She is dressed in her slutty outfit, but I can't make her into a sexbot. I have 100 favor, 82 corruption, and 150 control for her. Not sure if I'm missing something.....

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes