Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not sure if I ran into a bug, but I'm currently stuck with nurse Alice. She is dressed in her slutty outfit, but I can't make her into a sexbot. I have 100 favor, 82 corruption, and 150 control for her. Not sure if I'm missing something.....
Control over 100 is possible?

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Is there any way to increase the Corruption score (outside of successfully asking personal questions or using Psychosism) of any of the girls besides Sandra, Allie, Samantha and your family? If so, I've been flatly unable to find them.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there any way to increase the Corruption score (outside of successfully asking personal questions or using Psychosism) of any of the girls besides Sandra, Allie, Samantha and your family? If so, I've been flatly unable to find them.
There's a few.

Mind Control has a mindcraft suppression that raises Corruption at the expense of Inhibition daily.

Sex acts that consume time raise low Corruption scores. I think some insanity sex scenes also raise low Corruption scores.

Psychosism's power that adds Corruption per application. at most once a day per person, is generally the best option though.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
There's a few.

Mind Control has a mindcraft suppression that raises Corruption at the expense of Inhibition daily.

Sex acts that consume time raise low Corruption scores. I think some insanity sex scenes also raise low Corruption scores.

Psychosism's power that adds Corruption per application. at most once a day per person, is generally the best option though.
Thanks. I was kinda hoping for a role playing method on a critically successful class roll like the ones you can get with Sandra, Allie and Samantha ... and I'll keep hoping they get added as the game progresses, but the Psychosism method at least adds more than one point per use ... ;)

Reactions: HillDweller

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Developer if you read this our mc loves to be fucked...soooo why don't you give as the option of a red light district to go there to either fuck some girls or to work as a hooker to gain some more cash :)....also ..i know this will take tons of work...but it would be good to be able to change how he lookes with polymorph at both male and female version.....like more or less muscles and fat or taller and shorter....different haircuts and color..different skin color..different boob sizes e.t.c.....i know it is already rendered images and it will be a hell to implement but a bit o variation would be good.....it is a few years old game and after so many years of donations at patreon and development it is doable in some instances....

Last edited:

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks. I was kinda hoping for a role playing method on a critically successful class roll like the ones you can get with Sandra, Allie and Samantha ... and I'll keep hoping they get added as the game progresses, but the Psychosism method at least adds more than one point per use ... ;)
I use sympatic link. Where you can mess up emotions and link some together. Use favor and corruption so every time you gain favor you also get corruption. So the 4 chat topic triggers it for time you can easily gain 12-15 corruption on a character/day. you can max it out in no time on all characters.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
I use sympatic link. Where you can mess up emotions and link some together. Use favor and corruption so every time you gain favor you also get corruption. So the 4 chat topic triggers it for time you can easily gain 12-15 corruption on a character/day. you can max it out in no time on all characters.
That works nicely, but since I usually use Mind Control and Suppress Self Control once the girls are all Sexbots (so I don't have to reestablish control every time I soak them for money), I generally end up with a Favor feedback loop using Sympathic Link. That's a great idea for before they're all Sexbots, though. (y)

EDIT: I'm not seeing any way in the game to link ANYTHING with Corruption using Sympathic Link ...

sillyrobot I've been using your walkthrough and I must say it's been extremely helpful, but there's one matter where I believe you dropped the ball. Players should take Psychosism long before they take Mind Control. Why? Because Mind Control eats up massive amounts of energy, and players will want a big battery of Fear points that they can turn into energy before they start "converting" their friends and family. Besides ... attraction to the mentally ill isn't nearly as crippling as attraction to your family. ;)

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I use Sympathic Link to lower inhibition like that, but is there a Corruption setting I have completely missed?!?!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
That works nicely, but since I usually use Mind Control and Suppress Self Control once the girls are all Sexbots (so I don't have to reestablish control every time I soak them for money), I generally end up with a Favor feedback loop using Sympathic Link. That's a great idea for before they're all Sexbots, though. (y)

sillyrobot I've been using your walkthrough and I must say it's been extremely helpful, but there's one matter where I believe you dropped the ball. Players should take Psychosism long before they take Mind Control. Why? Because Mind Control eats up massive amounts of energy, and players will want a big battery of Fear points that they can turn into energy before they start "converting" their friends and family. Besides ... attraction to the mentally ill isn't nearly as crippling as attraction to your family. ;)
Thanks! The real crippling pair is Mind Control + Sympathic Link. Steph can really rip the Willpower out of an unprepared Billy. Mind Control by itself can hurt especially if you're unprepared, but the mom is nowhere near as bad on her own.

It comes down to style, really. I take Psychosism just before I go all-in on working Security to get the energy boost during fights. Ending the shift with the same energy you entered makes multiple shifts per day viable. I rarely if ever have the fear aura on outside of combat. Is the aura helpful for creating extra energy? Certainly, to a point -- you need to remember to clear out the fear before it gets too thick if you leave the aura on.

Another one to consider taking earlier is Sympathic Link simply to allow X-Ray vision energy gain from Chelsea and Allie (and later your sister). Gaining the permanent links is especially useful for the principal and family to maintain 100 Favor despite requests and/or training.

The thing is neither Psychosism nor Sympathic Link helps generate game currency you need to acquire more powers (general influence, Initative influence, cash and Globex influence as a cash proxy). Charm, Energy and Favor are immediate/scene-level currencies that can limit Billy's immediate choices. Cash and influence are strategic currencies that throttle Billy's growth.

The advantage of taking Mind Control as early as I suggest is it makes acquiring the rest of the powers easier by relieving the cash bottleneck by turning all the women into Workers (or Sexbots if you want to go further -- that has its own trade offs). By eliminating cash as a bottleneck, you eliminate the Globex influence need and make getting the other powers -- especially the two Social powers and Polymorphism -- much easier. You can focus on performing actions to maximise Initative influence and to a lesser extent general influence gain and just passively collect cash.

I typically acquire Mind Control, Sympathic Link, Psychosism, and at least partial Polymorphism by mid-January anyway -- about 2 months after first acquiring Mind Control.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
The advantage of taking Mind Control as early as I suggest is it makes acquiring the rest of the powers easier by relieving the cash bottleneck by turning all the women into Workers (or Sexbots if you want to go further -- that has its own trade offs). By eliminating cash as a bottleneck, you eliminate the Globex influence need and make getting the other powers -- especially the two Social powers and Polymorphism -- much easier. You can focus on performing actions to maximise Initative influence and to a lesser extent general influence gain and just passively collect cash.

I typically acquire Mind Control, Sympathic Link, Psychosism, and at least partial Polymorphism by mid-January anyway -- about 2 months after first acquiring Mind Control.
Except ... how much easier does it make it, really? Even if you've built up your Concentration to 6 or 7 by then (which seems to me an unlikely prospect), it takes 120 points of Energy to first fully convert a girl into Drone status (40 to break down her Willpower, 40 to exert Control, 40 to do the reprogramming). This means that if you don't have an outside energy source via Psychosism, you will make yourself useless for the rest of the day (and possibly the entire next day as well) just breaking down her Willpower and exerting sufficient Control to be able to turn her. This means it'll take at least two days to convert each girl to Drone status ... with likely a day of rest somewhere in there. That means a month or more just to turn the girls into Drones? Or is my math off somewhere?

On the other hand, if you have Psychosism you can generally do the work to convert all the girls (except SuLynn, who needs more time to build up a "fear bank") in ... about six or seven school days after you acquire Mind Control 3. I've done this myself in my last playthrough; it took six days because I caught a couple of lucky breaks in which girls with high Fear scores appeared after I'd bought a lunch so I could do two in one day. That means everyone's converted to Drone status in about two weeks, and you can start skimming money off select girls five days after you start. And though I admit I had to stop all other useful activities for that week or so (spent a lot of time tutoring Derek to no avail during the school day, or taking classes, which I'll admit is a yawn, and napping in the afternoons rather than going out on Public Ops), but isn't that also necessary, or even worse, when doing it without the "living batteries" Feast of Fears provides? In fact, I'd be willing to bet that waiting to get Mind Control and taking Psychosism first gets players their first Workers as soon as, if not sooner than, taking Mind Control first. But at the very worst, you'll get your Workers a couple of weeks later ... which I can live with.

And yes, Mind Control does give you a pretty huge boost to Concentration ... which obviously helps you with personal training ... which helps you boost Concentration. But y'know what? As you said in your walkthrough, there's no time limit on this game, and it's unlikely or nearly impossible to finish in the first year anyway.

In any case, I think you're right about one thing: it's all a matter of style. You want to do things fast, while I want to do them easy and keep things simple. I don't want to have to worry about whether I'm going to have to beat someone's Willpower down to zero again or if I'm going to have the Energy to do anything tomorrow whether I buy a lunch or not. ;)

(BTW I keep Aura of Dread up basically all the time. Why? First because I've had NPCs with Fear scores of 40+ without detrimental effects, and second because Feast of Fears has Absolutely. No. Cost. to the player. It doesn't even use a single Charm point or advance time, which would make it essentially worthless, which is probably why the game author designed it this way. Therefore, you can drain an NPC's fear any time you think it's getting too high without cost to yourself; the only possible "cost" is that you won't need the Energy points in that time period)

EDIT: Maybe the game would be more balanced if Feast of Fears DID cost some Charm, or maybe Health, or have some other cost to the player? Something for the game's designers to consider, I suppose ...

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Except ... how much easier does it make it, really? Even if you've built up your Concentration to 6 or 7 by then (which seems to me an unlikely prospect), it takes 120 points of Energy to first fully convert a girl into Drone status (40 to break down her Willpower, 40 to exert Control, 40 to do the reprogramming). This means that if you don't have an outside energy source via Psychosism, you will make yourself useless for the rest of the day (and possibly the entire next day as well) just breaking down her Willpower and exerting sufficient Control to be able to turn her. This means it'll take at least two days to convert each girl to Drone status ... with likely a day of rest somewhere in there. That means a month or more just to turn the girls into Drones? Or is my math off somewhere?

On the other hand, if you have Psychosism you can generally do the work to convert all the girls (except SuLynn, who needs more time to build up a "fear bank") in ... about six or seven school days after you acquire Mind Control 3. I've done this myself in my last playthrough; it took six days because I caught a couple of lucky breaks in which girls with high Fear scores appeared after I'd bought a lunch so I could do two in one day. That means everyone's converted to Drone status in about two weeks, and you can start skimming money off select girls five days after you start. And though I admit I had to stop all other useful activities for that week or so (spent a lot of time tutoring Derek to no avail during the school day, or taking classes, which I'll admit is a yawn, and napping in the afternoons rather than going out on Public Ops), but isn't that also necessary, or even worse, when doing it without the "living batteries" Feast of Fears provides? In fact, I'd be willing to bet that waiting to get Mind Control and taking Psychosism first gets players their first Workers as soon as, if not sooner than, taking Mind Control first. But at the very worst, you'll get your Workers a couple of weeks later ... which I can live with.

And yes, Mind Control does give you a pretty huge boost to Concentration ... which obviously helps you with personal training ... which helps you boost Concentration. But y'know what? As you said in your walkthrough, there's no time limit on this game, and it's unlikely or nearly impossible to finish in the first year anyway.

In any case, I think you're right about one thing: it's all a matter of style. You want to do things fast, while I want to do them easy and keep things simple. I don't want to have to worry about whether I'm going to have to beat someone's Willpower down to zero again or if I'm going to have the Energy to do anything tomorrow whether I buy a lunch or not. ;)

(BTW I keep Aura of Dread up basically all the time. Why? First because I've had NPCs with Fear scores of 40+ without detrimental effects, and second because Feast of Fears has Absolutely. No. Cost. to the player. It doesn't even use a single Charm point or advance time, which would make it essentially worthless, which is probably why the game author designed it this way. Therefore, you can drain an NPC's fear any time you think it's getting too high without cost to yourself; the only possible "cost" is that you won't need the Energy points in that time period)

EDIT: Maybe the game would be more balanced if Feast of Fears DID cost some Charm, or maybe Health, or have some other cost to the player? Something for the game's designers to consider, I suppose ...
I cover this in a spoiler in the walkthrough: it's typically 110 points of energy. Aim to get natural Mental + Concentration of 10 or 11 points and you're golden. Since my Billy will have a natural Mental of 3 at that time, I aim for 7-8 Concentration by end of Nov. You get three points from powers (Enhanced Senses +1, Mind Control +2) so you need 4-5 from either the talent or talent + other power that grants a bonus. A rank 1 Polymorphism affecting Cognition is one path I'll consider if I have had trouble arranging enough personal training with sis.

I'll typically pick a victim from the group you meet in the morning (potentially arranging a specific person to see the night before or just before I walk to school) and issue the Break Will / Dominate portion. Then use X-ray vision. If I recover at least 10 points then I'll apply the mindcraft. Otherwise, I arrange for the victim to meet me in the afternoon, do something that doesn't consume energy like tutor Tamara, eat a lunch, and apply the mindcraft 2nd period. If I can't hit them in the afternoon, that's OK too. Applying the mindcraft doesn't need their Willpower to be 0 -- applying the Dominate does. The Control will sit there passively until consumed -- you can apply the mindcraft on a later day. I tend to try and get it done on the same day just because I don't want to try and track whom I've affected in case it crosses game sessions. Until the last update, you couldn't see Control on the phone.

Any way you do it, it'll take about 3 weeks to do the drone conversions as there are 10 people to convert at school and the conversion can take up to 5 - 6 days unless you augment the control after applying the mindcraft. Thankfully, the worker conversion is much cheaper and you can do 2 a school day and complete in a couple of weeks.

I aim for the walkthrough to be fast simply so there will be fewer gross changes as the development progresses. It'd be a bear to rewrite. The dev has indicated he's open to a balance pass to make graduating in a single year easier which is a goal I'll aim for in the walkthrough once that happens. Although there isn't a time limit, I find grinding 360 days back to May 1 tedious if I miss the first graduation especially as a whole bunch of content like the school vignettes stop being available and most strategic and tactical goals have been hit so there's little to work toward.

Anyhow, I'm just glad people read and like the walkthrough, regardless.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does any have link of commpersed vision the previous post link say the file has been remove
"Report" the original post, then it will most probably be replaced. It is unlikely that anybody here has a "private" link to a compressed version.

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
terri fetish bugged in my save after 2 times go to cafe with her sister call marry option dont come out only just get coffe option here is there any way for fix it

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
terri fetish bugged in my save after 2 times go to cafe with her sister call marry option dont come out only just get coffe option here is there any way for fix it
Check Terri's Corruption score. It needs to be 40+. If it isn't, raise Corruption then go for coffee again. Otherwise check if Terri is under the effect of a Recalibration. If she is, turn it off. Sometimes recalibrations can interfere with the unlock.

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
Check Terri's Corruption score. It needs to be 40+. If it isn't, raise Corruption then go for coffee again. Otherwise check if Terri is under the effect of a Recalibration. If she is, turn it off. Sometimes recalibrations can interfere with the unlock.
I fix it with sympathic link but this time I have same problem with chelsea after 3 times had sex with sandra sandra choise dont came

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes