Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Please tell me all the possible content with Sandra. I read the passage, but there is nothing there that is not there. I have so far found where their mother catches them, and where they go to the beach. Share any information, thank you in advance)

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Do you have to start from the beginning with each update?
Not generally, although once in a while when major changes have been made this was necessary. Usually the developer gives a heads up well in advance when this happens. Hasn't happened in quite a while.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

Hey everybody! I'm back. I never really left, I've just been bad on giving an update here. So I took a week off for my birthday, and since then have been busy working on Danni's unstable content and am almost done with it. Which will just leave her fetish content. And then I can start focusing on the next set of content. The Poll results are in. I'll be focused on the Coffee Shop and Sohpie next.
Looks like Girlfriend Gina won the Loser poll as well. So I'll start focusing on that next Loser Update.
Anywho let me give a quick progress rundown.
  • Danni Basic Poses and Interactions: Completed Last Update
  • Danni Power Poses and Interactions: Completed Last Update
  • Danni Invite Over Scene: 100% Rendered and Written
  • Danni Negative Interactions: 100% Rendered 50% Written
  • Danni Poly Content: 100% Rendered 0% Written
  • Danni Nympho Content: 100% Rendered and Written
  • Danni Obsessive Content: 80% Rendered
  • Danni Fetish Content: 0% Completed
So that's where I'm currently at with Danni. And I still have 3 weeks of Dev for SP so I should have enough tifme to start the basic framework of the Coffee Shop, and finally ditch the placeholder content that's there currently.
Anyway...sorry for being so late here. I took my birthday vacation, and then just focused on rendering when I came back, and kept pushing this update further and further back. Some people have to fight against procastination or motivation. For me it's communication. I'd always rather be doing, than talking about doing. So sorry. I'll keep trying to be better at it.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018

Hey everybody! I'm back. I never really left, I've just been bad on giving an update here. So I took a week off for my birthday, and since then have been busy working on Danni's unstable content and am almost done with it. Which will just leave her fetish content. And then I can start focusing on the next set of content. The Poll results are in. I'll be focused on the Coffee Shop and Sohpie next.
Looks like Girlfriend Gina won the Loser poll as well. So I'll start focusing on that next Loser Update.
Anywho let me give a quick progress rundown.
  • Danni Basic Poses and Interactions: Completed Last Update
  • Danni Power Poses and Interactions: Completed Last Update
  • Danni Invite Over Scene: 100% Rendered and Written
  • Danni Negative Interactions: 100% Rendered 50% Written
  • Danni Poly Content: 100% Rendered 0% Written
  • Danni Nympho Content: 100% Rendered and Written
  • Danni Obsessive Content: 80% Rendered
  • Danni Fetish Content: 0% Completed
So that's where I'm currently at with Danni. And I still have 3 weeks of Dev for SP so I should have enough tifme to start the basic framework of the Coffee Shop, and finally ditch the placeholder content that's there currently.
Anyway...sorry for being so late here. I took my birthday vacation, and then just focused on rendering when I came back, and kept pushing this update further and further back. Some people have to fight against procastination or motivation. For me it's communication. I'd always rather be doing, than talking about doing. So sorry. I'll keep trying to be better at it.

Danni’s one of my favorite characters in this game, visually speaking, and I’ve eagerly awaited the chance to see more of her (and do more to her) for a long time.

Here’s hoping Danni’s fetish coincides with some of mine!

Reactions: DanLab

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Baal's patrons:
A.) Move the plot forward - 4 votes
B.) Corrupt your first superheroine - 9 votes
C.) Develop the city's mass transit system and focus on the character of the Bus Driver - 354 votes

They've got such specific priorities, god love 'em.
Sometimes we have weird preferences. Here's somebody who would like to meet Nikki's "pigtailed jogging crush" and convince her - for the benefit of Nikki only of course, well maybe a bit for my benefit as well, and I do have the means to be convincing - that her boyfriend can't be all he's shaped up to be.

Reactions: DanLab

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
I cannot get Samantha's phone number. Is it a bug? The ask for phone number option is not there and even if I use cheats it cannot be acquired. Flying attacks makes the game log appears too.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I cannot get Samantha's phone number. Is it a bug? The ask for phone number option is not there and even if I use cheats it cannot be acquired. Flying attacks makes the game log appears too.
What is her Favor? I got Samantha's number without issue this version. Is it possible you got it and then a mod/cheat removed it? In that case, you won't be offered it again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I presume you have the necessary 60 Favor to get it - then I didn't have any problems getting any number this version. You are probably also sure you do not already accidentally have it?

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
What is her Favor? I got Samantha's number without issue this version. Is it possible you got it and then a mod/cheat removed it? In that case, you won't be offered it again.
Favor,love,lust everything is full. I got everyone's number except her and the option is not showing up. Is there any command for it?
I presume you have the necessary 60 Favor to get it - then I didn't have any problems getting any number this version. You are probably also sure you do not already accidentally have it?
No I checked again and only missing one is hers. So weird really

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Favor,love,lust everything is full. I got everyone's number except her and the option is not showing up. Is there any command for it?
You filled love and lust without asking for her number earlier? Interesting approach. Did you do the same for the other girls? Maybe this can cause problems - I wouldn't see why it should but the game may assume you're already past the point?!

Or did you cheat your way up? In that case, maybe scale favor down to 59 again and try getting the missing point "the natural way". Sometimes certain checks are missed if you just jump requirements outside of the chain of events.

There certainly will be a simple command line like "Phone_Sam == TRUE" or suchlike, but I don't know the tags of this game (nor Python, don't kill me if the syntax is wrong).

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
You filled love and lust without asking for her number earlier? Interesting approach. Did you do the same for the other girls? Maybe this can cause problems - I wouldn't see why it should but the game may assume you're already past the point?!

Or did you cheat your way up? In that case, maybe scale favor down to 59 again and try getting the missing point "the natural way". Sometimes certain checks are missed if you just jump requirements outside of the chain of events.

There certainly will be a simple command line like "Phone_Sam == TRUE" or suchlike, but I don't know the tags of this game (nor Python, don't kill me if the syntax is wrong).
I only cheat for energy and did rollback glitch for class. Yes I don't use texting options for love,favor and lust. Just hug kiss date etc. And I cannot scale down her favor because I don't have her phone number. And command is not working but thank you :/ I started a new game and got sam's number. I think my save file is glitched. But how did it happen and how I am gonna fix it

PS: I only downloaded radioactive mod

View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And command is not working but thank you
Sorry, I may have misphrased, it was just meant as an example of how a command could look like instead of a suggestion for the actual line.

Still wonder what caused it, specifically since you had no troubles with the other ones. Neither rollback for classes nor Radioactive mod should have anything to do with it (I mean, mods can always cause problems and should be the first go to scapegoat, but if it caused something like this it should've been reported more widely.)

Anyways, main thing for now is you got your save fixed.

(Upping love without a phone is kinda understandable, though more random in whom you meet than I'd prefer, but all the favors for going somewhere more private - don't they hurt?)

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
hey sir,is there any chance to bring online version for us IOS players so we might play.
is it possible to have it in near future?
thx in advance.

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
I have grave doubts about whether Not-Orange would allow it.
I think they're asking about a browser-based way to play like you see with some HTML games. I don't know that such a thing exists for Ren'Py games, but that would get around app store restrictions.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes