elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
do you guys think that this game could benefit from some sound effects here and there maybe?
specially the sex scenes

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
Alright, so I'm not sure if this question hasn't been answered already, but I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong. So I heard that there is Futa content in this game, especially for Nikki, and that to unlock it you need Well-Endowed and Gender Shift which I both have (I started with Well-Endowed and bought Gender Shift). Now I am able to gender shift fully in most scenes that are available but I don't know how to do a Half-Shift, please help?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Alright, so I'm not sure if this question hasn't been answered already, but I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong. So I heard that there is Futa content in this game, especially for Nikki, and that to unlock it you need Well-Endowed and Gender Shift which I both have (I started with Well-Endowed and bought Gender Shift). Now I am able to gender shift fully in most scenes that are available but I don't know how to do a Half-Shift, please help?
I don't have direct experience, but I think you need Monster Cock (another Polymorphism choice) not just well-endowed.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Mark Amynas

Jun 2, 2017
Hello
Does anyone else have seen this scene? At the end instead of following her he says he goes to take a nap. Did i do something wrong ? 1627988338053.png 1627988440267.png

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
hi guys, i'm having trouble trying to unlock maggie(the mom) fetish, in the wiki says that you need to invite her for coffee, however, she always refuse, anyone knows why? and i already went through all the small and large questions, the only thing left is the coffee which she refuses to go.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hi guys, i'm having trouble trying to unlock maggie(the mom) fetish, in the wiki says that you need to invite her for coffee, however, she always refuse, anyone knows why? and i already went through all the small and large questions, the only thing left is the coffee which she refuses to go.
My best guess is you've altered her personality to one that doesn't like coffee. Check what Recalibration she is under and consider turning it off.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
My best guess is you've altered her personality to one that doesn't like coffee. Check what Recalibration she is under and consider turning it off.
You were right, it was the slut outfit personality, i would have never guesse the problem were the clothes.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
You get scenes later, when Tamara is in the club and you pick her to do missions, plus scenes at lunch and random scenes in the corridor and the study at school when she has high lust. If you pick the other choices and go through with it, following Tamara until she spots you, you get scenes with Freddy at home but you lose Tamara for the rest of your game.
wow, thats a game breaker. :( i tried seeing scenes for around 4 weeks just rushing thru the days b4 going back, probably takes more mayb 8-12 weeks b4 seeing all scenes with freddy. but i wish it was just a massive delay where itd b some months b4 shed join, or a bottleneck like with how her tutoring is 1 favor each. >_<

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
I haven't come across anything I would describe as NTR in this game. Sure, sometimes one of your girls will slut themselves out for cock but they always come back to you.
u could call that soft ntr, a slut for all while being in a controlled or romantic relationship with u is swinging but can also b considered soft ntr, not to say that swinging can b considered ntr, its usually the with or without permission that the line between the 2 gets blurred.
hard ntr would b rejecting u or stringing u along while they r have any relations with some1 else more than with u, slut for all except u, romance or slut with another guy or w/e.
at least thats my understanding of the fetish, especially with me not being a fan but with games like this and where its closer to the girls being nympho swingers while ur kind of a harem king makes it fun and u pretty much have to nitpick to call anything ntr in this game imho. :)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes