dirani

Jul 6, 2018
how to make the taboo be activated because I always have the options not available. For what uses the Better Experience mode if the option "she is related to you" is in green it means that I should be able to use the options "kiss, hang etc...." no or do I have to it is in red to be able to use them?
1647839572698.png 1647839725870.png

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I get it that you probably won't go back to Ren'Py, but would you say there's a need for an open source GUI framework that makes common things easy, and that's flexible and maintainable over time; ie. changes won't require a ton of busywork?
Perhaps something close to whatever Unity has.
Mmm There is a need for a Ren'py Visual UI Editor for sure, but honestly...I'd probably still change because I like C# better. Whitespace being a formatting tool is frustrating, once you're no longer constrained by it. Compiler support for Ren'py isn't anywhere near what C# has in visual studio, and once you have as many lines of code as I do, you need all the code support you can get, and Renpy's image compression is a joke compared to Unity, which isn't a problem for smaller scale games...but SP is quite big, so once again... doesn't suit my needs as well. So...yeah. I've never said ren'py isn't a great engine, but it'd need some significant upgrades to be worth it for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm a little disappointed "mom" is getting remade, I always liked that model. (reminded me of Fran Dresher, The Nanny was one of my early wank bank superstars)

Does anyone know if there is a feed anywhere (for non-patrons) where I can get more news on the next chapter?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Full Save?
A bit difficult since there are many options you can choose about how you want the girls and the school to be corrupted - if at all. Most of them are revertible but that might be more of a grind than setting them up correctly in the first place.

So just curious, are we able to romance mom and sis without superpowers yet? Aside from side-effects of course.
Unlikely that would ever happen (as for the "yet" part, no continuation of the game means no changes in the future) since apart from your own incest restriction, you also have to overcome theirs which is not possible without mind control.

Gota ask does the mc ever not look like a weeb and actually have a decent body
Nope, stays that way. According to legend it was the idea to have him "grow" with increasing powers but proved too work intense (basically even with only 2 steps, most of the scenes would have needed to be rendered again, almost doubling the time needed.)

I'm a little disappointed "mom" is getting remade, I always liked that model. (reminded me of Fran Dresher, The Nanny was one of my early wank bank superstars)
The Fran Drescher comparison is apt, though whomever she reminded me of, it was refreshing to see a somewhat realistic MILF model without the usual oversized T&A. The new one has that too but looks too young IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I remember Sophie workplace or something (outside of night visits) was supposed to be added but maybe it got skipped/ignored?..
I haven't tried the new version yet -- recent history tells me to wait a week for hot fixes so I'm waiting.

I think Sophie is supposed to work in the coffee shop so you might want to swing by there and see if there are any scenes.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734 , here are the bugs I found in the content added by the 0.45.02 version:

In content_school_positive.rpy:250, you wrote player.reflexes instead of player.reflex.

Then when the combat starts, the game break because you forgot to put hide school_positive right before it ; and there's also the show school_positive right after the combat that is missing.

In char_Mary.rpy:4075, you wrote elif marys_presentation == 1: when this should be == 2.

In char_Danni.rpy:1766,1817,1916, you're showing the image "danni_coerced" but you haven't defined it.

In char_Danni.rpy:109, the branching for her fetish quest is missing

In char_Danni.rpy:1041, 1060, 1204, 1250, 1292, 1390 and 1530, you call change_attr and crosswire_anger, making the anger be increased twice ; feel really unfair.

In char_Danni.rpy:2107, 2236 and 2330, you used and sis.taboo. Since Stephanie will even have Billy's dick up her ass, it should be and not sis.taboo.

In char_Danni.rpy:2237, 2242, 2247, 2255, you're assigning a value for "scene1" to dan.pose while it's the "scene2" (and those images effectively exist, unlike the "scene1" ones).

In char_Danni.rpy:2439, you try to show "scene3_37", that do not exist.

In char_Danni.rpy:2964, you wrote renpy.random.choice(danni_datenight_alone), while the name of the list is danni_datenight_pool.

In loc.coffeeship.rpy:49 you use return, what end the game. You should have been jump adv_time instead.
thanks...I'll look at it tomorrow, and make another hotfix

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The Fran Drescher comparison is apt, though whomever she reminded me of, it was refreshing to see a somewhat realistic MILF moder without the usual oversized T&A. The new one has that too but looks too young IMO.
Wait.
The new maggie looks even younger?
She already looks like 30.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The new one has that too but looks too young IMO.
Wait.
The new maggie looks even younger?
She already looks like 30.
Maggie the college years :p
Though to be fair, creating mature women without making them look Extra mature has to be tough, after all we don't want saggy jowls and wrinkles right. Normally the trick seems to be, bigger tits will a little bit of sag to represent age, something that really doesn't apply with Maggie's deliciously trim figure.

anyone know when this is set? is it directly after school prom or is it going to skip a few years?

May 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since i played the game.
i cheat to have all stats to 100, but when i do chores a lost 106 point of willpower. did anyone know how to lower this number ?
Thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since i played the game.
i cheat to have all stats to 100, but when i do chores a lost 106 point of willpower. did anyone know how to lower this number ?
Thanks
Sounds like you raised a wrong stat, did you use one of the mods? or Saveeditor?
I wonder if you accidently gave yourself Flaw_washingup, were dish soap makes you horny.

May 3, 2017
Sounds like you raised a wrong stat, did you use one of the mods? or Saveeditor?
I wonder if you accidently gave yourself Flaw_washingup, were dish soap makes you horny.
I use these codes :
player.fitness = x
player.reflex = x
player.stoicism = x
player.leadership = x
player.persuasion = x
player.personality = x
player.awareness = x
player.reasoning = x
player.concentration = x
player.money = x
player.alignment = x
player.social = x
player.interactions = x
Player.SB = x
Player.PB = x
player.MB= x
player.resistance = x

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I use these codes :
player.fitness = x
player.reflex = x
player.stoicism = x
player.leadership = x
player.persuasion = x
player.personality = x
player.awareness = x
player.reasoning = x
player.concentration = x
player.money = x
player.alignment = x
player.social = x
player.interactions = x
Player.SB = x
Player.PB = x
player.MB= x
player.resistance = x
Maybe Awareness is the culprit? being super aware of all those hot young bodies in the area would kill my willpower for sure, no idea if the code is written like that though

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Both Ann and Larson reject me when I want to take them out on Dates. I went to the Beach with Ann, but now they always say they sternly reject.

They both have Professional Ally. Does that make a difference?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes