MICHAEL ADAMS

Mar 11, 2018
I don't know what cheats you're using so my first guess would be one of them is causing it on a new game.

The favor is only visible if you have demerits that can be removed. It's on the same menu as getting her to talk to the PTA. If it's not there then you don't have rescindable demerits.
cheats to max out the lust and etc of each girl as needed and max out my stats so i dont need to go to the classes to lvl them

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Hello, I have a small question : Outside of janitor job (I won't do because of RP raison), is there anyway to raise alignement that is not too much RNG based ? I alway wait at house for Sophie on Wednesday and Saturday Nights, but no luck so far...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello, I have a small question : Outside of janitor job (I won't do because of RP raison), is there anyway to raise alignement that is not too much RNG based ? I alway wait at house for Sophie on Wednesday and Saturday Nights, but no luck so far...
It's not the janitor job that raises alignment; it's the tier-2 maintenance/repair job. This is currently the primary way to increase alignment. Even this is RNG based as you need to hit a semi-rare event inside the work and can get more if you fail to save the student initially (more RNG). The upside is you get to control how often you try rather than being limited to two nights a week.

Sophie's appearance is great, but rare if you're not save-scumming or using a mod.

There are a few alignment-altering actions/results from club missions. Most lower alignment, but there might be a few that can raise it.

Reactions: Ullysse

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Some thoughts...
- Most sex scenes need more details. Few 'shots' zooming in and showing more details what is happening. Some are already really good, but most need more. Animated scenes would be even better.

- Just clicking icons again and again is very boring. Please remove the button-grinding and add story.
So far the best grinding games I played were 'Man of the House' and 'Summertime Saga. Both had enough story to make the grinding bearable. I still used a mod to reduce the grinding.
- So many, if not most game mechanics are sadly not explained. Even the Walkthrough from the Night City Production Wikia does not explain most.

- The main story idea is so fantastic. I really love the idea. It would be sad if the game does not get more fun.

Traits
------
- Reduce 'xxx Attribute', 'Natural XXX', 'Enhanced XXX Bonus' into one 'xxx Trait'. So far I never saw enhanced xxx bonus getting up.

Talent
------
- Maybe a Fight talent would give the opportunity to add a new girl in a fight class/course. :) For this the college should be open every day.

Mindcontrol
-----------
- remove the negative parts of the suppression. So Fear does not loose Lust, Anger doesn't loose Love, Modesty doesn't loose Corruption and so on. Giving the girls one of these, means horrific more grinding. I gave the sexbots self-control as mentioned in the wiki-walkthrough and had nearly always a Favor of zero and problems getting it up.
- If a character 'learned' a reprogramming or 'learned' a suppression, it should be possible to activate them without time advancement to change those.
- subtle or not subtle, what every this means...
- so what does Personyl Assistent or the better version? Mrs. Larson with Professional Ally seems to do nothing. Is it normal that the mother can't be a professional ally?

Other Powers
------------
- "X-Ray Vision cycles only once and for a shorter time."
Is it possible to make it stop by clicking the left mouse button or space instead of having it so short?
- Sympathic Link: make it possible to have 3 links locked at the same time.
- limit poly not only on level 3, make all available.

School
------
- make jobs without time advancement. Maybe limited to 1-5 times each day depending on how high fitness is.
- make one date possible in the evening. Which just happens after the Afternoon and before the Night begins.
- give a cheat option to get daily charm*5 instead just charm. Making cheat to 50 from the radioactive mod not necessary.

Events
------
- make them activated by the player and not randomly. Add story to the girls so this it is possible.
- some events make no sense. I hugged, kissed and groped the cheerleaders and they act as if they don't want to be seen with Billy.
- For example the Sister/Mother sexfight makes no sense. I mean if they are both are Sexbots and their behaviour does not really fit.

Actions
-------
- Personally I would really prefer if the icons with positive effects would change their color (maybe green) if Gift of Gab is available. And if the necessary prequisites are not met, the color does not change to green.
- The original GoG-list while holding the mouse over the top icons should be available from the beginning. But first it should be empty! And with every successful positive response, it should be added at the top.
- Later it looks like it is possible to do all 3 hangouts and 3 discussions with a character. If they are available they should also be part of the Gift of Gab. I don't know why, I made no change with Minde Control, changing the personality!
- Dates, give +1xp on talent. it should be mentioned in the description list.
- Time is very limited, so Dates appear not very usefull to use. I think the +1XP on a talent should be much higher.

Phone
-----
- Let the player just activate 'text', 'flirt' and 'sext'. After they are activated Billy chats automatically in the morning/noon/afternoon/night with all of them and get the bonus automatically.
- after opening the girl informations on the phone, it should be possible to swipe left or right to the next girl. With Lef Arrow and Right Arrow and with Icons for Left and Right.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Some thoughts...
- Most sex scenes need more details. Few 'shots' zooming in and showing more details what is happening. Some are already really good, but most need more. Animated scenes would be even better.

- Just clicking icons again and again is very boring. Please remove the button-grinding and add story.
So far the best grinding games I played were 'Man of the House' and 'Summertime Saga. Both had enough story to make the grinding bearable. I still used a mod to reduce the grinding.
- So many, if not most game mechanics are sadly not explained. Even the Walkthrough from the Night City Production Wikia does not explain most.

- The main story idea is so fantastic. I really love the idea. It would be sad if the game does not get more fun.

Traits
------
- Reduce 'xxx Attribute', 'Natural XXX', 'Enhanced XXX Bonus' into one 'xxx Trait'. So far I never saw enhanced xxx bonus getting up.

Talent
------
- Maybe a Fight talent would give the opportunity to add a new girl in a fight class/course. :) For this the college should be open every day.

Mindcontrol
-----------
- remove the negative parts of the suppression. So Fear does not loose Lust, Anger doesn't loose Love, Modesty doesn't loose Corruption and so on. Giving the girls one of these, means horrific more grinding. I gave the sexbots self-control as mentioned in the wiki-walkthrough and had nearly always a Favor of zero and problems getting it up.
- If a character 'learned' a reprogramming or 'learned' a suppression, it should be possible to activate them without time advancement to change those.
- subtle or not subtle, what every this means...
- so what does Personyl Assistent or the better version? Mrs. Larson with Professional Ally seems to do nothing. Is it normal that the mother can't be a professional ally?

Other Powers
------------
- "X-Ray Vision cycles only once and for a shorter time."
Is it possible to make it stop by clicking the left mouse button or space instead of having it so short?
- Sympathic Link: make it possible to have 3 links locked at the same time.
- limit poly not only on level 3, make all available.

School
------
- make jobs without time advancement. Maybe limited to 1-5 times each day depending on how high fitness is.
- make one date possible in the evening. Which just happens after the Afternoon and before the Night begins.
- give a cheat option to get daily charm*5 instead just charm. Making cheat to 50 from the radioactive mod not necessary.

Events
------
- make them activated by the player and not randomly. Add story to the girls so this it is possible.
- some events make no sense. I hugged, kissed and groped the cheerleaders and they act as if they don't want to be seen with Billy.
- For example the Sister/Mother sexfight makes no sense. I mean if they are both are Sexbots and their behaviour does not really fit.

Actions
-------
- Personally I would really prefer if the icons with positive effects would change their color (maybe green) if Gift of Gab is available. And if the necessary prequisites are not met, the color does not change to green.
- The original GoG-list while holding the mouse over the top icons should be available from the beginning. But first it should be empty! And with every successful positive response, it should be added at the top.
- Later it looks like it is possible to do all 3 hangouts and 3 discussions with a character. If they are available they should also be part of the Gift of Gab. I don't know why, I made no change with Minde Control, changing the personality!
- Dates, give +1xp on talent. it should be mentioned in the description list.
- Time is very limited, so Dates appear not very usefull to use. I think the +1XP on a talent should be much higher.

Phone
-----
- Let the player just activate 'text', 'flirt' and 'sext'. After they are activated Billy chats automatically in the morning/noon/afternoon/night with all of them and get the bonus automatically.
- after opening the girl informations on the phone, it should be possible to swipe left or right to the next girl. With Lef Arrow and Right Arrow and with Icons for Left and Right.
What is Loose lust is? Not tight lust just doesn't make sense, I do however know how to lose something.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So, basically, you want it to be a different game?
No, just reduce the stupid grinding. The game is 95% grinding and with not much story. Just icon clicking and again icon clicking and if story happens, it start only more or less randomly. I mean many games have grinding, but Superpowered has really overdone it.

Last edited:

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I cant seem to find Su Lynn or the College on the Map. I am on the latest version with radioactive mod. is there something I have to do ingame to discover the location?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I cant seem to find Su Lynn or the College on the Map. I am on the latest version with radioactive mod. is there something I have to do ingame to discover the location?
Check the map on weekends in the Day or Afternoon timeslots only.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes