giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.45.02] [Night City Productions]

ANDROID: - -

Size: ~ 614 MB

I did a test on Android 11. I want you to know that I didn't go to the end of the game. :unsure:

- The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Hand was released a version 04.03 for Windows... I couldn't find it, but if someone has the links, I'll do the compression. (y)
Maybe wait for 44.04? I don't know if anyone else caught it, but Steph's obsession scenes all lead directly to a (thankfully ignorable) error.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

buff

May 29, 2017
For some reason, Suppress Family Ties isn't working for me.
As others have said, this is normal. The wait is also heavily dependent upon their willpower. If you blast their will down, it'll kick in faster. (Conversely if they have a very high will it can take weeks.) your control level over them. If you dominate them and keep control up, it'll kick in faster.

edit: thanks sillyrobot for the catch

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
As others have said, this is normal. The wait is also heavily dependent upon their willpower. If you blast their will down, it'll kick in faster. (Conversely if they have a very high will it can take weeks.)
The amount of time taken for a mindcraft to take effect is based on the remaining Control exerted on the victim. Each night, remaining Control is added to a tally. The mindcraft takes effect when the tally equals or exceeds 100. You can see current Control (but not the tally) in the phone data.

Willpower only really affects the cost of applying Control via Dominate Will.

buff

May 29, 2017
The amount of time taken for a mindcraft to take effect is based on the remaining Control exerted on the victim. Each night, remaining Control is added to a tally. The mindcraft takes effect when the tally equals or exceeds 100. You can see current Control (but not the tally) in the phone data.

Willpower only really affects the cost of applying Control via Dominate Will.
You're absolutely right. My bad.
char.reprogram_per+=char.control

Reactions: OmniverseCreator
Apr 21, 2018
Is there a way to severe family ties permanently and then replace it with some other training? Feels like that slot is wasted.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes