Apr 21, 2018
What update? this version is done AFAIK, we waiting on the next chapter which will use a different engine.
Oh, interesting. So those characters who didn't get a fetish in the last update would have to wait till the next chapter? I'm was hoping this game would be a complete experience, the fun part of corruption games has always been the corrupting...
I will just have to see if the existing characters gets new arcs based on having been fully corrupted in this game, or if I can choose to restart from scratch, just with a larger cast.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh, interesting. So those characters who didn't get a fetish in the last update would have to wait till the next chapter? I'm was hoping this game would be a complete experience, the fun part of corruption games has always been the corrupting...
I will just have to see if the existing characters gets new arcs based on having been fully corrupted in this game, or if I can choose to restart from scratch, just with a larger cast.
If I understand it correctly there were problems with each update, some combination of the game growing to big and a tangled spagetti of early code. combined with the Devs desire to improve the models, made him want to make a fresh start from a new engine. who knows about the loose ends here, maybe it will get worked on from time to time. but you shouldn't hold your breath

Reactions: deviantfiend999

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However I would argue, while some things certainly have been left hanging, most individual stories are complete and allow for a lot of fun.

Reactions: kingkiller0297

buff

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to severe family ties permanently and then replace it with some other training? Feels like that slot is wasted.
Nyphomania or Obsession will do the job as well. You just have to keep their will low so the insanity wears off (or make it deep-seated, but that his hard unless you're running a mod.)

I have also heard that high corruption does it, but that has never worked for me.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is that the enhanced version or the normal version?
Billy has 5 states(currently) with polymorphism. Billy, Sexually Enhanced Billy (Big Dick Billy), Billy Jean, Sexually Enhanced Billy Jean (Bimbo Billy), and Sexually Enhance Billy+Billy Jean (Big Dicked Bimbo Billy)

Reactions: T.Geiger and Fstop

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Billy has 5 states(currently) with polymorphism. Billy, Sexually Enhanced Billy (Big Dick Billy), Billy Jean, Sexually Enhanced Billy Jean (Bimbo Billy), and Sexually Enhance Billy+Billy Jean (Big Dicked Bimbo Billy)
? so which was in the image?

Really can't wait lol, might start ignoring this thread, it's too much of a tease.

Reactions: kingkiller0297
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes