sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Depends. There's grinding where you repeat the same action again and again to build up enough "stuff" to advance primarily designed to slow game play. Then there grinding where there are potential long-term goals that require work to achieve -- some of which can be repetitive.

It's more the second. How much you like working towards strategic and long-term tactical goals will correlate with how much you like the game. Most of the available mods strive to reduce repetition and randomness.

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Depends. There's grinding where you repeat the same action again and again to build up enough "stuff" to advance primarily designed to slow game play. Then there grinding where there are potential long-term goals that require work to achieve -- some of which can be repetitive.

It's more the second. How much you like working towards strategic and long-term tactical goals will correlate with how much you like the game. Most of the available mods strive to reduce repetition and randomness.
is the sex scenes really textless?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
really that's good then, it's just i saw a couple complaints saying that sex scenes were terrible and there was no words
There is no sound and almost no animation (I found one very basic animation in my current playthrough -- it is new as there were none in earlier versions). The poses are fine and there is a textual narration of events.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
really that's good then, it's just i saw a couple complaints saying that sex scenes were terrible and there was no words
There is no sound and almost no animation (I found one very basic animation in my current playthrough -- it is new as there were none in earlier versions). The poses are fine and there is a textual narration of events.
The sex scenes are really basic compared with most of the top rated games, they tend to look small, wooden and uninspiring (if there were no narrative), but if I understand the situation correctly this is one of the things the Dev wanted to fix with the new incarnation of the game, the new teasers look promising, and I think maybe you will want to play this game if for no other reason to lend context to the new chapters which hopefully will begin to hit us in the near future (the early alphas anyway)

PS, Regarding the grinding, this can be reduced considerably if you use one of the mods (radioactive is my pick)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
The sex scenes are really basic compared with most of the top rated games, they tend to look small, wooden and uninspiring (if there were no narrative), but if I understand the situation correctly this is one of the things the Dev wanted to fix with the new incarnation of the game, the new teasers look promising, and I think maybe you will want to play this game if for no other reason to lend context to the new chapters which hopefully will begin to hit us in the near future (the early alphas anyway)

PS, Regarding the grinding, this can be reduced considerably if you use one of the mods (radioactive is my pick)
he's doing a remake?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Don't think so, the next chapter is being done in a new engine with new art
#14,908

PS srry sillyrobot for replying to you like you weren't the one to give me most of my intel about the new incarnation lol
I'm glad to see the Baal continuing on with a new chapter. Hopefully, he will clean-up and simplify his storyline. It's a lot easier if you just take the time to storyboard it first.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes