Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
will the new version be downloadable here ?
Probably. If a dev doesn't upload himself and no pirate does, you can always file a request for whatever game. No guarantees though. But given the dev shows previews I consider it quite likely.

kasier>

May 1, 2022
great idk why but the actual gameplay of the games here are awesome i loved the powers and how you can use them hope they add a bit more to the combat

Reactions: kingkiller0297

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is a remake or part 2 of the game?
As far as we know neither - nor, or a little bit of both. Story is set after graduation, some of the cast will roll over, how far we go back with our powers or if major setting elements will be changed and whether the events of this game will be recalled remains to be seen.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
This is a remake or part 2 of the game?
As far as we know neither - nor, or a little bit of both. Story is set after graduation, some of the cast will roll over, how far we go back with our powers or if major setting elements will be changed and whether the events of this game will be recalled remains to be seen.
This is a sequel. The test demo intro made references to the attempted break into the Initiative headquarters and the arrest of Tamara. The game is also set about a year after graduation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you act like that screenshot answers the question,
that bug fix is named "SP_BugFix_v0.45.03_Mac"
You see that Mac on the end?
usually Bug fixs share the version number with the version they go with,

Nothing is clear whether this applies to PC or V0.45.02
No mention of it in the changelog, no readme files

SP_BugFix_v0.45.03_Mac\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

Bicba

May 19, 2017
It's finally out, now let's see what it looks like while you're playing. I hope its good.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
you act like that screenshot answers the question,
that bug fix is named "SP_BugFix_v0.45.03_Mac"
You see that Mac on the end?
usually Bug fixs share the version number with the version they go with,

Nothing is clear whether this applies to PC or V0.45.02
No mention of it in the changelog, no readme files

SP_BugFix_v0.45.03_Mac\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
Downloading the fix turns v.45.02 into v.45.03. Also someone already reported that downloading the mac version and placing the new script in the game folder works perfectly fine. https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/page-740#post-7776721
so yes the screeshot answers the question

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Downloading the fix turns v.45.02 into v.45.03. Also someone already reported that downloading the mac version and placing the new script in the game folder works perfectly fine. https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/page-740#post-7776721
so yes the screeshot answers the question
That link you posted doesn't lead anywhere, looks like you copied the browser address which doesn't correlate with my settings. (only 376 pages for me)
do you mean? #14,800

and no bud the screenshot didn't answer the question, the post I'm responding to now does :p (partially anyway)
Would still be nice if there was a readme or a note in the change log, rather than someone saying in a buried post that it "seems" to work

Thanks though, despite how my little comment above might sound I am grateful for the info.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So what's the way to start out now? Pumping up your stats early?
Nothing's really changed wrt game play. The biggest strategic decision is if you want to graduate within a year or not. If you do, you need to rush Tamara's tutoring to open up options for her and Derek (or cheat -- I rarely recommend cheating, but this case pretty much warrants it -- it's very hard to thread the needle and get the club formed by Nov 4, never miss a club meeting, AND complete every mission offered within a week's time). The rest is pretty straightforward. If you don't want to graduate the first year, don't open the club until Oct year 2. Once a certain set of club missions are complete, an event happens that shuts down almost all activity at school (no bathroom vignettes, no hallway vignettes, no club missions, no clique missions) and they never restart.

Get your grades to >95 before month-end; get the janitorial job, get told you're a tutor.
Grab Flight and public Ops.
Figure out how you're going to approach graduation. Start working on gaining enough cash and Initiative influence to afford further power acquisitions.

Take a look at my walkthrough (link in my signature) or the walkthrough in the first post of the same thread for much more detail.

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Nah I mean for SP2. But after playing briefly it seems like you can't reasonably be expected to accomplish anything right now.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Nah I mean for SP2. But after playing briefly it seems like you can't reasonably be expected to accomplish anything right now.
Yeah, it's a tech demo. I wouldn't expect much in terms of game play for another couple of dev cycles (about 8 months). More likely a year.

Reactions: Cartageno

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, it's a tech demo. I wouldn't expect much in terms of game play for another couple of dev cycles (about 8 months). More likely a year.
Are any of the images we've seen from the teasers in it yet?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes