RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I Have a question the "Mom" is at 0 Inhibition so the Stance she use is normal with the stance she use when she is lust break.
Is it possible ot rise the inhibition is any way ?
Example i lust break her so i can have scenes with her but the next day the stance is the same but the lust break is over so i lose all my love points, and start all over again.
There are ways to change all stats. It depends on what choice you make to get there.

Specific to Inhibition. You have several options. 1st is to Mind Control her and force a condition that would increase Inhibition. Such as Suppressing Restraint or Recalibrate them to wear more clothes. If you force them to wear more clothing, then everyday they will gain Inhibition up to the level of clothing you forced on them.

Those are the 2 easiest. There are other event related methods, but these two are the simplest.

Reactions: TakenName97

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How i can make the girls get naked at school? i saw this but i have no idea of how to do it
They won't be naked (unless you pull them into a side room for some extracurricular activities) but you can loosen the school uniform rules when talking to Ms Larson in her office, and that combined with the lower morale of today's students (caused by you, high corruption and low inhibition) this will lead to pretty slutty clothing including some nip slips.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Need more updates here.

One of my favorite games; always excited when new stuff comes out.

Keep up the great work, dev!
Updates as such won't really come anymore. We can argue whether this game is "abandoned" or "finished" but there will probably not be more content. A kind-of-sequel is in the works however, SuperPowered 2, including some of the same cast.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
How i can make the girls get naked at school? i saw this but i have no idea of how to do it
As ubblesnop says, you cannot. Except in events.

You can make the people at school more free with clothing options via changes to school policy.
But this only allows them to wear anything they want, meaning any levels of Inhibition or Recalibration on their clothing will apply.

However, if you have also unlocked the bathroom (random events) school policy, you might see a lot of stuff in bathroom. This is affected by RNG of course, the girl encountered, and her corruption level. The more Corrupt they are, the more "friendly" they get in the bathroom. This can lead to several very nice scenes, orgies, threesome, you name it.

Alternately if you ask a girl to skip class with you, you can go to a classroom and again depending on your choices, Corruption of girl, etc you can get several very nice encounters there too with one or more girls together.

... so no, the girls do not walk around in public naked, but there are a ton of events at school with a lot of nudity. Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Cartageno

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there anything concrete yet about whether this thread will be used for SP2 or is it opening it's own thread?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Normally it would get its own thread per forum MO.
Yeah but since it is a continuation, I was thinking it might be treated like a Chapter 2 than than a new game.

Do we have any best guesses when this will happen either way? I was expecting something here or in a new thread with the release of the Tech demo.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah but since it is a continuation, I was thinking it might be treated like a Chapter 2 than than a new game.

Do we have any best guesses when this will happen either way? I was expecting something here or in a new thread with the release of the Tech demo.
It will probably happen when NCP puts out an official version and it gets leaked.

And yes, chapter 2 games, even if their own programs, often get mingled into the same thread, but this isn't really, since they usually take chapter 1 results and continue which would not happen here I presume. Also the different engine would make the tagging a bit complicated.

Nov 30, 2019
They won't be naked (unless you pull them into a side room for some extracurricular activities) but you can loosen the school uniform rules when talking to Ms Larson in her office, and that combined with the lower morale of today's students (caused by you, high corruption and low inhibition) this will lead to pretty slutty clothing including some nip slips.
Thank you for the info, yes i managed to make them all sluttier in school, however i saw a photo of them completely naked at the school halls and wondered how to do it, i guess its not really possible.

Apr 8, 2021
Found what I was looking for. Thanks for the response and sorry about being a bit snarky. It's been a long week. I knew I'd seen these, but I've slept and drank since then and was feeling a bit on the lazy side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do the combat commands work. like what do i type for someone like the thief (cat burgler, girl you fight when paroling neighborhood)

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Think of the female thief like any other female in the game. You can alter her behavior via reducing her willpower. So if you are trying to get the erotic scenes with her, you first need to lower her Willpower threshold. Once low enough you can use other abilities to cause her lust to increase when you attack. So combined, when her willpower drops and her lust goes up she becomes available for fun.

If you are literally asking how to fight, maybe take a look at Wikia info.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Huh? Why does it say completed? Surely this is not the whole game, right? There's so much left to be done for characters, I know there's Superpowered 2 coming out, but what happened to this?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Huh? Why does it say completed? Surely this is not the whole game, right? There's so much left to be done for characters, I know there's Superpowered 2 coming out, but what happened to this?
Long story short is that the dev wanted to change engines. Next game is going to be in Unity I believe. There's an explanation from the dev somewhere back in the thread a bit.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Development is stopping in favour of a new game with new art on a new engine. All the artefacts in-game that speak to future development are just noise now -- other types of Operations, Sophie development, the 3 undeveloped power types, the college courses, etc. are abandoned. The game is considered done with possible minor passes to make the 'ending' in line with the new game.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes