sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Im dissapointed to SP2 if the cast is fewer than SP1 because the large number of cast is the one of the reason that this game has potentional.
I not sure the cast will be smaller, just different. One of the things the dev wants to do is develop the superpowered women. Some of the classmates wander off, but Billy starts interacting more with others.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I assume by Ms Jackson you mean Ms Larson the principal and not the famous lady from the OutCast song? Might be hard to include her. Wouldn't personally be mad because she is the kind of MILF I consider overused and which bores me a bit, unlike Maggie. But yeah, she is more discernible than any schoolgirl, except for maybe Sandra.

I will miss basically any girl though, since I loved the unique models. In this game I never had the feel "Oh, this bartender, wasn't she the pizza girl in that other game? And of course my sister in this one?". Which made all of them special to me, even if only in a meta way. Except maybe Ivy, Nikki, and Kelly. (Love Nikki though, but by looks she's pretty standard for this game).
Nope I meant the Black Teacher (did I get her name wrong?), her model is one of my favourites. My fav image from the game is her sprawled over the desk after you "gift" her to Derek.
I'm all about the Milfs, Teachers made into sex slaves has been a long time fantasy :cool: plus there isn't enough dark meat in these games IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nope I meant the Black Teacher (did I get her name wrong?), her model is one of my favourites. My fav image from the game is her sprawled over the desk after you "gift" her to Derek.
I'm all about the Milfs, Teachers made into sex slaves has been a long time fantasy :cool: plus there isn't enough dark meat in these games IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree about the lack of black. I don't remember her name actually. But yeah, she needs to quit her job to make it to the sequel ...

But if we're going side characters - I'll add Nikki's jogging crush.

(And suddenly we're back up at 189 characters)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I agree about the lack of black. I don't remember her name actually. But yeah, she needs to quit her job to make it to the sequel ...

But if we're going side characters - I'll add Nikki's jogging crush.

(And suddenly we're back up at 189 characters)
She was never a side character for me :p, every update I was hoping to see some more extra credit opportunities. :love:

• Haha

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Ah, I remember when he abandoned the RAGS version of this game, which had potential but would have been too much work, to move into doing 3d renders instead of pchops

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
It's not JUST the large cast but also the complex mechanics and interactions that made it really hard to do much of anything.

I kind of doubt either teacher will be reappearing. He did graduate, after all. I'm betting Ivy will be returning though since she was in an important position and never got any development.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I kind of doubt either teacher will be reappearing. He did graduate, after all. ...
That just means they can legally date now :p, they do work 5 mins from his house and likely live in the area :p, and just me talking here with my power of flight Ms Jackson is never too far away.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
If they can legally date then where's the fun in that? She might as well just be a lawyer or something if he's not her student!

• Haha

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If they can legally date then where's the fun in that? She might as well just be a lawyer or something if he's not her student!
the point is she's hot and she's already been initated into my control, just need to continue her training and reel her into my harem or kennel (I'm not sure if I'd rather have her as a mistress or a pet).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm not sure but I think it's illegal to keep people as pets where I live.
Admittedly that is the case. But I think, while not explicitekly mentioned in law, it would also be illegal to mess with their minds and turn them into slutty sex maniacs ;) Arguably, this whole super business seems like it would need to change laws. (Also, all the "community service" stuff Billy does seems shady-ish at best ;) )

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure but I think it's illegal to keep people as pets where I live.
Admittedly that is the case. But I think, while not explicitekly mentioned in law, it would also be illegal to mess with their minds and turn them into slutty sex maniacs ;) Arguably, this whole super business seems like it would need to change laws. (Also, all the "community service" stuff Billy does seems shady-ish at best ;) )
Meh! if it's wrong to mind rape people and turn them into sex slaves then I don't want to be right!

• Thinking Face
Apr 8, 2021
question:
is a remake of this game available and if so where can i download it, I've been see people in the tread talking about a sp2 which i assume means superpowered 2

is his new game any good (loser), i tried it and it generally dislike it, unity engine was horrible and the i keep running into bugs like the beginning scene would be one thing then be another and some things , and the game just drops you in with no tutorial or direction

Reactions: Randeep44

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
question:
is a remake of this game available and if so where can i download it, I've been see people in the tread talking about a sp2 which i assume means superpowered 2

is his new game any good (loser), i tried it and it generally dislike it, unity engine was horrible and the i keep running into bugs like the beginning scene would be one thing then be another and some things , and the game just drops you in with no tutorial or direction
No remake, the second part of this game is coming soon hopefully done in a different engine
is Loser still considered new? it's what 3-4 years old at this point.
Loser is a tough game to adjust to, and to be honest I'm still not sure what to make of it, it seems like it could be something good if there weren't still so many WIP blocks (or what I assume to be WIP blocks, I might just be bad at the game)
I'd recommend having a go to figure it out for yourself, though you should take it as more of a puzzle/strategy game because of it's strange way of tackling stats and affection.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
question:

The new game is probably 8 months to a year out for a first release. There is a technical demo with some basic functionality available to patrons. It hasn't been posted here and considering how limited it sounds, probably won't be.

I'm not a fan of Loser. I've tried it a few times and it left me cold each time. Those who like it, like it a lot though.

Reactions: Sanders2100

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The new game is probably 8 months to a year out for a first release. There is a technical demo with some basic functionality available to patrons. It hasn't been posted here and considering how limited it sounds, probably won't be.

I'm not a fan of Loser. I've tried it a few times and it left me cold each time. Those who like it, like it a lot though.
I don't suppose it's worth begging to post the tech demo here?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes