Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Pusi, I'm so glad that you are back! I realy like your Goblin tale, so I'm happy that you return.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Supervillainy [Demo] Pupsi

Original Size Win/Linux: 973 MB
Original Size Mac: 955 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 101 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 84 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
wow, this theme seems similar to something unlimited by sunset riders? will keep an eye on this one

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The MC looks like that one kid that got his powers thanks to some internet gas.

To the watchlist cause it looks interesting even if I'm not digging weird facial expressions like the one in the 2nd preview image.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
On the one hand, this is not a bad idea, since all these superheroines are superwhores so there will be sex. On the other hand, the idea is not very good, since all these superheroines are superwhores, which means that you can't expect a virgins here.

And I already see NTR here, I mean the scene with the fucking machine. Just imagine being NTRed by a machine!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
On the one hand, this is not a bad idea, since all these superheroines are superwhores so there will be sex. On the other hand, the idea is not very good, since all these superheroines are superwhores, which means that you can't expect a virgins here.

And I already see NTR here, I mean the scene with the fucking machine. Just imagine being NTRed by a machine!
happens on the daily by a machine called a vibrator lmao...

Reactions: offset8
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes