Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are Black Widow and Harley really to be found in the demo or the icons just for the sake of future updates?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sees comments: "Very short"
Sees file size: 900+mb
Another game with far too large of images :(

Reactions: pavlogrk

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This game seems like it might be a lot of fun, hopefully you'll be able to finish it while enjoying the process. Although, you might want to consider changing the name of those characters. Otherwise you might be stepping into lawsuit territory.

Reactions: pavlogrk

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know what. It's nice to play as the villian. I've played plenty on Superhero games but we usually are from the hero or antihero pov.

I can't wait to see what other heroes are im here when i check this out. The ones in the Overview look pretty good. Also there's the corruption and mind control tags. I already like where this is going :devilish:.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so am I missing something here or is there no real way to 'learn to fight'? The quest tells me to research something on computer but when I do it says there is nothing to research

Reactions: DTA316

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn making it a demo should had been fresh release. I would rather him have some corrupt type powers than mind control for some unknown reason or do it the Lex Luther way. Manipulate them to do your bidding while keeping your hands clean.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Damn making it a demo should had been fresh release. I would rather him have some corrupt type powers than mind control for some unknown reason or do it the Lex Luther way. Manipulate them to do your bidding while keeping your hands clean.
yeah, but the issue with that is that it requires a lot of time and good writing skills, mind control is usually the "easy" way out of any situation, unless he has a really creative writer and doesnt want to go the also simply "blackmailing" route, it doesnt really matter tbh

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes