Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
yeah, but the issue with that is that it requires a lot of time and good writing skills, mind control is usually the "easy" way out of any situation, unless he has a really creative writer and doesnt want to go the also simply "blackmailing" route, it doesnt really matter tbh
True but manipulating a stubborn bitch like Wonder Woman would be so satisfying vs mind control. Plus his other game IIRC is corruption. Hell he should copy the corrupt cum thing.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Not a bad game. Pretty DAMN good renders. Not a big fan of the MC's...personality even though it's clearly intentional to make it that way. I'll still look forward to more!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So excellent renders, and I really like the idea of it... superpowers and being a villain are both great (though technically he doesn't really have superpowers, ones that get women horny would be the dream, but I guess being a techwiz isn't so bad).

On the downside the style of gameplay isn't really that fun, just clicking around a town and whatnot, I know it's early days so content light but more content in this format isn't going to be any more interesting (though I did appreciate we got free money for the demo, as adding in grind would just make it worse)... also that font is a real eyestrainer with how it packs things together, but maybe that's only an issue on a tiny laptop screen like mine.

I was surprised the dev used the actual superhero's names and things, I would have thought they'd try and dodge any copyright stuff (I presume patreon would not be too thrilled about that kinda thing, but don't know).

I think I saw everything... most of the bits said it was the end of the content for the demo, the stuff where you stand around badmouthing the heroes didn't but it was just the same scenes repeating over and over (despite one of them saying "I better not see you again" - well you did, like 10 times).

So yeah I'd definitely look to see more of this, who doesn't want their own Gal Gadot ho to order around, and just hope the gameplay and font improve.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Can we capture StarDust in this demo or not coz I have been training for 1month in-game and still not strong enough to take her down.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Oh Yay.. Supervillain Game :)

Best of luck.. and can`t wait to see how the Game develops.. but may I say Wonder Woman needs more muscles.. she looks way too delicate to be a an Amazon

Also.. any chance of a walkthrough in teh future please ? :)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Are we counting inanimate objects as NTR now?
What's next, feeling NTR'd by a girl masturbating because it's not the MC's fingers?
First you say that if it's her fingers, it's not NTR. Then, you'll start saying that if it was with a condom, it's not NTR. Oral sex is also not NTR? If she doesn't know his name or hasn't seen his face, it's not NTR. Then, if he didn't cum inside her, it wasn't NTR. It all starts small.
I believe that only I have the right to give her pleasure, and I will not tolerate either her fingers or her toys.

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
Some personal feedback, since it's a demo.

Render quality is very high overall, some great environments and lighting really make the models and props stand out. These are good too, and fit the theme.

UI is slick, nicely designed and unobtrusive icons and every button works as intended. Great start for a demo. The font, however, is extremely hard to read, all caps and squashed thin.

Gameplay is extremely grindy even with max money enabled, players spend all their time clicking through a map and hitting the snooze button until something happens, then hitting the action button - only to have a high random chance that nothing happens, and back to snooze again. Interacting with people also appears to be tamagochi-style; there are no conversations with choices, just more research for machinery, and then more enforced hitting of the snooze button, before more scenes are unlocked. Perhaps a management tag on top of sandbox?

The story is a childish parody. This aspect is leaned into quite heavily and is clearly intentional. If you want to play a character who looks like a child and behaves like a child, in a game where everyone else is a one-dimensional caricature and has their personality instantly erased if ever they had one, this will be for you. The MC fetish is also spot on the worst tropes of the genre. Personally I find it abhorrent and a complete turn-off. In fairness, this is such an obvious parody that I find it difficult to take it seriously on any level.

In short: looks great, plays poorly, and has a story that manages to be both laughable and revolting.

It is absolutely nothing like the Boys, for those who thought it might be. Possibly the complete opposite of that, in the super genre.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Missed opportunity to name them the "Social Justice League." Imagine doing battle against Soyboy, the milquetoast warrior, and WonderWahmen; terror of twitter.

I'm kidding. As for the game,

MC's personality is a bit off. He seems kinda... dumb(?)... for a smart guy. He's more of a frat bro than an evil genius. If our MC is infact a genius, he should go the Lex Luthor personality route, which is to manipulate and charm his way into making his villainess harem. It's why I always loved Lex. Dude was classy, smart, well-spoken, and not a meme like every other villain. I figured by the massive size of the game there'd be more action, but looking at the game files, you really need to compress and switch to .webm format to conserve space or this game is going get stupid big. I mean seriously, your .png's range from 2 to 4.5MB EACH. That's insane, lol.

I think it's too early to judge gameplay but there doesn't really seem to be much going on and from what is here, there's no real dialogue choice vs. simply running across random occurrences. It's super linear. It also seems like it'll end up being really grindy for not much reward. Now, I hate to say it, because I love the idea of this game, but the writing is... not great. Here's an example:

I mean... bruh...
Supervillainy_LCLn31o2D2.png

Renders are excellent though. Perhaps stick the game in the oven a little longer since it's a bit half-baked atm. Needs more TLC and R&D, imo. Looking forward to more though since I'm a sucker for villain games.

Last edited:

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I always love parodies of Marvel and DC combining them both is a win win stuatioon for me personally from which heroines i saw in game are batgirl catwoman Black panther (shuri) ghot spider super girl the renders are great and the graphics are good cant wait to fuck them all lol

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes