RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
MC is Syndrome (not physically similar), of "The Incredibles".
A similar motivation to become a villain. He also uses "toys" to become a "supervillain".

A good demo. Short, but useful to understand what type of content the game will have.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
First release so i won't play it but there is a hole for a supervillain game in my line ups now that one was abandoned so i will check back in a couple months see how this is shaping up
There are some older options, to get your evil supervillain fix.
Evil Incorporated v1.7.7 (Abandoned, but still has a decent amount of content)
https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-incorporated-v1-7-7-rrod424.299/

The Company v4.0.0 (Ongoing, supervillain themed not superpower themed, depending on your interpretation of corporate mind control and global domination)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-company-v4-0-0-westane.4153/

Something Unlimited v2.3 (Ongoing, DC Universe Parody where you are Lex Luthor enslaving superheroes and villains)
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/

SuperPowered v0.43.00 (Ongoing, High School Student with multiple powers to control everyone)
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-43-00-night-city-productions.124/

...and there are so many more to name. Depends on desired content, and interpretation of supervillain.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
There are some older options, to get your evil supervillain fix

...and there are so many more to name. Depends on desired content, and interpretation of supervillain.
yes there are others but most are not all that good this one looks like it could be good but i do not play first releases anymore too many fall into the abandoned list.

Sep 2, 2020
So i liked Goblins Tale and was exited to give this a go.

As expected the Renders are very nice and make even overused Daz assets look good.
I also kinda got the impression that there might be actual unique assets in there and the russion research shot was nicely done if that was somthing that was indeed not prebuilt.

My nitpicking regarding graphics is that the Sunheight angle does the time at all times and that locations are completly diffrent lit although its supposedly the same time.
AS example take your home street and then the cat backalley. One has the sun pretty much in morning position with a lot of yellow and the later has it basicly up or on afternoon and blue color tone.

The time of day is also not always readable at times since its white on a sky white background at times.

I also needed a minute to figure out that i had to indeed extend my base to nearly to max to get the first quests even starting.
Grinding might also kill this completly as it seemed all rooms where needed to progress to catch even the first victim so it seems the player would need to grind the base to that level out before anything happens and its unclear how much he earns per day and that also involves then again way too much clicking.

Time and the amount of clicks is kinda also what breaks this game completly for me as you have like 16 hours a day and around 5 locations of interest already.

That gives alone 80 clicks to go through a whole day 95 if one would check home too. Add a few clicks for home and shopping and stuff and you get around a 100 clicks for one day.

Even if you skip some hours for specific tasks or events you still get a shit ton of clicking to go from one scene to the next.

I also am not a fan of the size of the member of the main character. On some shots he even looked kinda ok but hes also mostly looking like an idiot which is kinda a thing everywhere but as this isnt an ic game it would have given an opening for a bit more mature or just diffrent character.

The whole scene where dust gets to meet the metal dildo i was thinking how that would trash her teeth instead of making me horny ..

I liked catwoman but that one is kinda hard to fuck up

I also liked that there were not as much stupid statements from the character as how goddess this and that and what other devs constantly using in these situations. .. I mean come on its a first person perpective game .. i can see and decide for myself if i find that ass sexy or not i dont need to read it every 5 seconds... and who does call or describe a woman actually a goddess every 5 seconds and then put a dick in her mouth while she sleeps?
Sorry i was having a look at sinfull delicacies before and that sucked major in that and many other ways.

But hey i was positiv suprised how that first meetin with catwoman and the other girls went and the dialog is indeed a notch up from the baseline.

So to cut this here what i would change.

Either cut down the timezones to around 4 max 5 a day. That makes it also easier to keep track of for the player if he wants to get to a specifc location and time. Since there are no weekdays its already less clicking but i still find the whole 16 hour day a total overkill.

Or a better way of representation and having certain events repeating and a kinda open world feeling is done by a game called "Desert Stalker" Where the base is pretty linear but still has timezones and at certain times and certain places you cen relive certain events even with diffrent dialog. .. The game does not look as good but it is way more enjoyable to play and to get off
to.

I know the later is kinda a hard turn and you may not go that road as that is just too much refactoring but the limiting of times should be doable without too much work. It may also be turnout as quite the opposite in dev time as less complexity may result in less dev time? Or at least easier plannining and testing and keeping track for walkthrough.

Streching playtime by having to user hammer on their mouse senselessly doesent seem to me like a great plan when all he gets is a pretty linear store anyway. And i played enough of these games to noticed that most are linear to an extend that the whole sandbox doesent matter anymore anyway.

Im aware that there are some people going off on clicking but if thats the point why not make a full blown clicker game?
Then you could spare yourself a whole lot of work and could maybe comlete the goblin game?!

But there are also people like me that need their hand kinda to make a living and have to do enough clicking through the day anyway so to then make an extra 1k clicks for a bit of r&r is just complete overkill and actual does real harm to the index finger of the player.

I dont expect that this will have any actual impact on the game and im totally fine if it stays as is.
But its my honest first impression and putting out a demo is kinda asking for feedback.

Even if this is a kinda negative first impression, its not meant in a hostlle way and i whish the dev all the best and i actually spent this much time writing this because i liked his other project and i see potential.

edit: ps : i would like to add that i noticed the theme of having 3 the left sided viewed streets for daytime the u trainstation for day and night and the right sided back locations for night. So that would lessen needed clicks if that were always the case but its unclear if that is in fact the way it stays or not.
It would also be possible to combine them into a one street section and one back alley and the rest is then decided by time.

The home location is also kinda unfitting for the size of the lair and i would expect an industrial block / warhouse or office building to be more fitting.
Most of these locations dont look that useful for sex scenes either so that leaves me suspecting most acts are done in the lair which could end up a bit boring and due to heavy reuse of sets although i suspect ther are more locations coming .. but that would also increaase the number of clicks needed per day by 16 again for every location which makes that a dreaded thing for me too.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
A Goblin Tale is good. I eagerly look forward to next releases. It fits nicely in the goblin harem builder niche with titles like Grolokk, Goblin Burrow, Time Stop RPG and Goblin Lord.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The white UI should have a black outline and the black hover UI should have a white outline, this will make it able to stand out against the backgrounds.

If you say not now to getting supplies for the lab, the MC says "I can still do that late!" I think you meant "later!"

"Hmm I don't know waht I should" I think you meant "what" this happens in the other room trying to upgrade it.

"This is more complicating than I thought" you mean "complicated" (when starting on making androids) "I'm keep surprising" you mean "I" "in the trainin groom" "training room"

The supergirl/wonder woman fight also has typos "took supposedly on for" "supergilr" "supergirl"

ellipsis are 3 periods.

"fighting this cris by adopting" "crisis" (cat adoption) "nothing from importance" you mean "nothing of importance" (please get a proof reader)

If you have renovated and made stuff before seeing dust, you should have the MC mention he already did it.

The ability to increase text size would be nice.

MC's head image switches back and forth

A day skip button to bypass the day waiting.

As an aside, it is weird MC thought best to try and get stardust to blow him instead of just fucking her.

As mentioned by others, MC seems a bit dumb and silly, he is basically Lex Luthor, or Bruce Wayne in intelligence and skill but acts like he isn't. You should pick on side and stick with it.

Reactions: whiite

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, I think I missed a lot of stuff, but don't see what to do next.

I made the poison, catched the first girl (the one from opening scene), made two or three things with her in the lab to break her.
The game says "end of version".
I repeatedly stayed in all places a whole without new action and saw Catwoman, Spidergwen and Batgirl (end time I saw her beating an old guy).

Somebody mentioned an university and considering the size of the game, I have feeling there is more content.

Can somebody provide a short walkthrough or a list of scenes, please?

Sep 2, 2020
Hmm, I think I missed a lot of stuff, but don't see what to do next.

I made the poison, catched the first girl (the one from opening scene), made two or three things with her in the lab to break her.
The game says "end of version".
I repeatedly stayed in all places a whole without new action and saw Catwoman, Spidergwen and Batgirl (end time I saw her beating an old guy).

Somebody mentioned an university and considering the size of the game, I have feeling there is more content.

Can somebody provide a short walkthrough or a list of scenes, please?

The University scene is right at the start when the character met Dust for the first time and was rejected.
So i think thats it.
And i think content wise its fine for being callled a demo. At least there was some smut in it and it made pretty clear how the game would work. So i think its fine for what its supposed to be.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So no time to finish Goblin's tale but enough time to start a new one?
If you go back and read Pupsi's post on Goblin's Tale you'll see that for various reasons he wasn't happy with the game and decided to abandon it in favor of a new project. While it's unfortunate, that's just the way things go sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: T_M_i_k

T_M_i_k

Jan 22, 2021
Game good, but need Graphical update + Animations are not so ragged.
And see the potential. Yes, the project is large, the author swung hard (variability is visible, its embryo). I hope not to work out like with A Goblin's Tale..... (you know what I mean) -_-
I wish the author success and desire to complete the game, and not give it the status abandoned X_X

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, count me in, too. Games featuring such themes are extremely rare. Let's hope for a lot of dark fetishes :cool: :devilish: :D

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
If the MC is so smart why does he not just make himself some power armour and then make himself a army of robot goons.
and missing the oportunity of being beaten so he gets angry, beaten again getting even angrier? he needs reasons to capture and corrupt the heroines man, DONT TAKE THAT FROM HIM!!!!

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes