erum

Jan 5, 2018
I enjoyed it a lot I am curious how exactly he is going to handle batgirl and black widow if in this universe you have to have superpowers to be a superhero

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
and missing the oportunity of being beaten so he gets angry, beaten again getting even angrier? he needs reasons to capture and corrupt the heroines man, DONT TAKE THAT FROM HIM!!!!
Yep, that bitches won't like him, when he gets angry he-he-he :sick:

Reactions: groonan28
Sep 19, 2017
so am I missing something here or is there no real way to 'learn to fight'? The quest tells me to research something on computer but when I do it says there is nothing to research
Same here. I built the chair, then another room but there's nothing to research, nothing in the store and no option to renovate the new room.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Same here. I built the chair, then another room but there's nothing to research, nothing in the store and no option to renovate the new room.
I was finally able to do so by expanding the base first then being able to furnish the rooms out before crafting

Alsoro2000

Oct 3, 2020
I only hope that the Mind Control doesn't end up as a cheep gimmick to get sex, and then its quickly forgotten once the protagonist gets what he wants.
There are few stories where Mind Control is properly used in stories, where its a constant element in the plot, and a integral part of the tale, I hate when Mind Control is used as just a cheep easy way to get a sex scene, it can be so much more than that, hell, any competent villain can rule over a city with such power if used correctly.
I think this is basically right. Mind Control is too easy. I get why authors and devs like to use it: It is an easy way to do quasi-non-con scenes but without the risk of the same amount of blowback. But while it might work in a short story, I don't think it works really well in a game. It is the ultimate cheat. I don't know. Too easy.

I like the premise of this game. The graphics look nice, and I like the idea of building up your secret base, but the actual gameplay needs to be something totally different I think. Capturing the heroines is all well and good (as long as you have to work to build up to the famous ones), but just putting them in a mind control chair is really lame. There needs to be more too it than that. It's an old text game, but I would look to something like "Free cities" for an idea of what you might want to do. More BDSM training basically, and less of an instant "put in chair for 1 day and I am done" sort of thing.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Pretty nice, looking forward to the future. Its like "The Boys" show but a lot sexier.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
so I got beatren and was supposed to do interneyt rersearch according the the tasks but says i have nothing to research. Any help?

Reactions: hiwarren1

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty nice, looking forward to the future. Its like "The Boys" show but a lot sexier.
But sadly not as violent and bloody ^^ I hope the game won't be limited to usual mind control and bimbofication.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am pretty happy with the reactions that the project has received so far. All the crtitsism has also been constructive and will help me to improve the game. For the next update I want to focus on creating more things to do in the city. I want to add fun ways to earn money and make the city feel more lively. Because I think the biggest problem for the game in this early stage is, that the gameplay suffers from a lack of sidecontent, which results for sandbox type games in a lot of waiting until you can do the next thing, which can be pretty boring.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
if you have something negative to say because you don't like the game simple thing don't play it and leave the chat for people who have enjoyed the game.
if you want to put some pointers for development then fair enough but if you just want to criticise then make your own game the developers are trying to share games so either help out show your support and cut them some slack.
it is unfortunate that the previous game didn't conclude but that's just the way things go you can't force somebody to complete something.
And people that complain about the amount of content just look at the title it is a demo so the developer is giving a taste of what the game could become. as there isn't much point in putting out loads of content for something nobody will like.
with that said I think this game had some real potential and has a good story to it sure it kind of backfires on somethings that should be in it like saying he's a genius for him to then be quiet stupid but its just how the developer has made the story so either support the game enjoy it leave some nice feedback. play the game don't enjoy it and leave some feedback for development. or play the game have only negative thoughts about the game and keep it to yourself. And if you don't like it then research on how to create your own game have a similar story but in your own way as there are many games that are similar to each other.
With all that said hopefully this thread will be filled with more positive posts and genuine questions or possible pointers for the developer to look at not just hate and criticism.

can't wait for the new update.

Reactions: ichundichdu

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
renpy

by the way have i done something wrong with the template regarding the attached images or is it supposed to look like this?
Above it says after the title name Demo, How much content is there?. I am usually used to updated games being numbered indicated how close the game is to being completed. I do not play demo's that say 0.1 or 0.3 because there is not much content to give a good assessment of the game yet. I am just curious how far along your game is content-wise. If there is not much I can wait.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
More than anything, this game needs proofreading. I can't get into a game like this when there's a typo or grammatical or punctuation error in almost every sentence. Also I will echo an earlier post in saying that it's just not satisfying to capture someone, put her in a machine and after a bit of fiddling she's a brainwashed slut. It's not satisfying thematically or in terms of gameplay, plus it feels very rushed. There's already a wealth of trainer-style games to draw ideas from. Other than that, cool premise and I like the renders. But the writing and gameplay definitely need work if this is to fulfill its potential.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
More than anything, this game needs proofreading. I can't get into a game like this when there's a typo or grammatical or punctuation error in almost every sentence. Also I will echo an earlier post in saying that it's just not satisfying to capture someone, put her in a machine and after a bit of fiddling she's a brainwashed slut. It's not satisfying thematically or in terms of gameplay, plus it feels very rushed. There's already a wealth of trainer-style games to draw ideas from. Other than that, cool premise and I like the renders. But the writing and gameplay definitely need work if this is to fulfill its potential.
True there are some spelling errors etc but am sure they will be sorted as the game deveops. As for feeling rushed regarding brainwashing the first heroine, yes I would agree but I think it is ok to brainwash first one quickly as she is a new heeroine and I think as you go after the establsihed heroines that it will maybe take longer to break them and brainwash them, I look forward to seeing how the developer decides to handle the capture etc of the more established heroines

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Game has potential, the MC is a moron however. :p But I still like it.
I like that he can pull all these machines and robots out of his ass, but as soon as he has to interact with people he's a total fuck-up unless he goes in with a plan. Makes sense for a nerdy villain.

Reactions: pacolel
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes