Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
pupsi said on discord that hes now testing the game so it should be up on schedule so probs be tomorrow or wednesday

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
dont know what people are complaining about. too early to make any serious criticisms or suggestions. liked when Pupsi suggested more side-content coming. like direction game is moving so far. if I see regular updates i will seriously consider new Patreon

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here's the updated 0.2 version:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:
- 200 images have been added
- fleshed out the main storyline
- added a bunch of side events
- multiple map improvements
- improved GUI
- added background music
- minor bug fixes from the demo
- some stuff I can't remember anymore

IMPORTANT: SAVES FROM THE DEMO WON'T WORK!!!

I would be grateful if a uploader could add my discord and the following images to the previews on the first page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Here's the updated 0.2 version:

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

Changelog:
- 200 images have been added
- fleshed out the main storyline
- added a bunch of side events
- multiple map improvements
- improved GUI
- added background music
- minor bug fixes from the demo
- some stuff I can't remember anymore

I would be grateful if a uploader could add my discord and the following images to the previews on the first page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn! That's sounds like a lot of work! Thanx for sharing, will let you know

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
loading the save of the previous version i get this error message and i can't play.
how can i fix it, or is there someone who can give me a clean save?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'd say solid start.
The MC is too dumb, annoying and childish to be a real villain.
A villain's biggest strength are his intelligence and his brutality. Right now MC lacks both, even though he raped Stardust.

Since this is a demo, then you better change the MC to a more mature (both looks and mind, around 25 and not 15) person and to make him mor intelligent. I know good grades don't tell you much about our intelligence but how can he be this dumb and ask Bat Girl about the Batcave and her real name? It would be possible to ask her that once he corrupted her. Or the fact that he jumped from the second floor to fight Stardust.

And since this is an open world game, you'll have to rely on ingame hints, since there'll be too many actions to do.

So basically:

More mature MC in both his body and his behaviour.
Make him actually intelligent. The more the better, to make him even more dangerous and serious.
Keep the in-game hints, to make it easier for the player to know what to do.

Also why did we have to buy that many extra rooms if we didn't have a use for them. It's better to only buy a new one if we need it.

I'll keep that game in mind and if the first update of the real story gets an improvement at least on the intelligence and behaviour of the MC, then I'll definetily support you dev! Because even though there were many issues, the game still looks very good in terms of graphics and interface. The animations are solid. They're 'aight. Also I like all the heroines, although I'm afraid there could be some cpyright issues since you obviosuly used real DC and Marvel heroes and heroines.
Now on v.0.2. I figure I should do this on every update.

So we have not much added into the game. We now have two ways to get money by either working in a coffee shop or robing a bank every night. That's okay I guess? It just sucked that we had to first play from the start since our saves from the demo wouldn't work. Add to that the grind from robbing the bank and working at the shop is really troublesome.

Then we have the jizz in coffee. I really hope this results into corrupting the women, otherwise I don't see any point in this other than having them drink my jizz and that clearly isn't our goal.

So basically untill now this update was to eplay everything, then Jizz into coffee and milk cans and rob a bank.
Then we have the climbing lessons with Catwoman/Catgirl. Those were okay if you think about the grinding session with her.

Otherwise there wasn't anything.
I get that this is a start into the game but basically there wasn't anything than grinding between the coffee shop, the bank and Catwomans face.

I hope the next update gets a major improvement. We're trying to capture Batgirl. This is your chance to use the MC's intelligence to defeat her, not with some poison or weapon. He's not a mechanic.

Reactions: VelocityRyuga

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
You will have to face many challenges and overcome your fears in order to defeat your enemies and destroy the corrupt system which is controlled by the Justice League
Look like The Boys, I'm in

May 21, 2019
This looks ridiculously familiar... wait a second, wasn't there another game like this? where you play a supervillain mind-controlling superheroines? I swear I downloaded a game from this very website like that used the same premise and had the same point and click, travel around the city mechanic

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have trouble with catwoman with mission capturing batgirl. She asked if I ready I try answer yes but she she say I am not. I learned already how to fight and captrue before stardust and try to search in web maybe something miss but nothing. Dont know what to do

Reactions: vireker

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
I have trouble with catwoman with mission capturing batgirl. She asked if I ready I try answer yes but she she say I am not. I learned already how to fight and captrue before stardust and try to search in web maybe something miss but nothing. Dont know what to do
That mission will probably be playable in a future update.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes