Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Welcome to 'sandbox' games, where in the VN sphere all that means is pointless grinding with repetitive content just to pad out the game.

Seriously why doesn't this have the Shota tag though? That dude looks like he hasn't hit puberty yet, if he did then it was last week.
He's still better off than the most MC's I've seen 'till now.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
0.2? It has 1 sex machine scene, one blowjob and one fap into cup scene.
To be fair, I typically don't expect v0.1 releases of games to even function very well let alone have much content. And v0.2s well they typically concentrate on the first issue not the second. I don't really expect much content until they have 3 or 4 releases done.

Now some games are exceptions to this, but it doesn't really change my expectations.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seems interesting I am just hoping that the whole point of the game doesn't turn out being you the MC is brainwashing all these sexy women just to have them go whore them self out to every dick in town. :cautious:

Reactions: ubblesnop

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whaaa? The banner suggests we are king of the harem and we keep the all.
Seems interesting I am just hoping that the whole point of the game doesn't turn out being you the MC is brainwashing all these sexy women just to have them go whore them self out to every dick in town. :cautious:

Reactions: ubblesnop

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
I'm stuck in the game, I can't do the batgirl part and there are two skills that appear available, but I can't get ( I think they were robbing from people and hacking), are they implemented yet, because I can't get them

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Is mind control the only method the MC use to get laid? He’s already a vanilla midget but I hope every chick isn’t turned into some brainless fuck doll.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
So how do you play this game? Literally nothing is interactable on any scene, except the buttons to switch to a different scene.

Never mind, second sentence of the actual dialogue is "You're time is up." (Even as I write this, it's underscored by Google Chrome's spell check.) I'm not playing a so-called genius whose dialogue reads like someone unable to grasp elementary school grammar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Have any of you ever heard of Boundless comics? Someone should make a fanmade game from that.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I can't capture Stardust with the event. It says I need to train, and figure out what to do with her once I have her. I've done both. I trained with my android, and I have the torture room set up. I guess doing things out of the expected order breaks some events.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I must say that brainwashing scenes with machines are hot as satans balls and very rarely portrayed in games.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wanted to give this a try, since the premise of the story interests me greatly. Unfortunately, the sandbox/grind element puts this into the dumpster along with 99% of other sandbox games.
After the intro, you're shown the sandbox HUD, with no direction other than explore the city for money making opportunities. Right off the bat, it's yet another game where you're clicking randomly at locations, moving your mouse all over the screen hoping to find something to move the story along. It's not a secret that the vast majority of players prefer VN, but are ok with sandbox as long as there isn't much grind involved, and the player isn't spending 15 minutes clicking every available location without a clue of what to look for.
Shame really, you can tell the Dev put a lot of work to make this visually appealing, but the sandbox/grind ruins any possibility of making it all that special/popular.

BillyBlunt

Nov 29, 2019
how do i learn to climb i have got eveything i can in the base and talked to everyone but i cant find a way to learn to climb i like this game but being confused and skiping like 20 days because i have no clue how to progress makes me not want to play please help if you know what im missing

Please just one small hint or something i cant do anything till i learn to climb this is really upsetting

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes