Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
So is "are you ready to capture batgirl?" the end of that guest for now? I finished stardust's stuff, can't train/research/craft/buy anything else (Although the way that the inventory is divided it looks like I could get one more thing; otherwise why leave a blank space between the two items in game already) don't know what else to do to "get ready"
Did you manage to capture stardust, if yes please tell me how?

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I do am interested, I love your work, but I am scared that it just gonna be dropped like your previous work. It was picked up by someone else but still. Unless there's a detail I don't know off.

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
You need to buy a book on poisoning, pretty confusing to say research when it is actually reading a book you purchase but yeah, i got stuck there too.
i don't have an option to buy a book , is it bugged or did i miss something?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This game is awesome, the grinding sucks a lot, but with the money cheat it's far more manageable.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this I just keep training with the robot, working at the coffee place and jerking in supergirl's cup and not ready to capture batgirl. So far it sucks

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this I just keep training with the robot, working at the coffee place and jerking in supergirl's cup and not ready to capture batgirl. So far it sucks
Have you captured Stardust yet? I haven't even seen supergirl yet except in a cutscene at the beginning of the game. Guess I need to continue working at the Cafe.

Edit: Nevermind. It's a separate quest that had no effect on the Capture Batgirl one.

I think that's the end of this version, despite the quest log suggesting otherwise. I don't think it's possible to capture Batgirl yet.

Last edited:

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Have you captured Stardust yet? I haven't even seen supergirl yet except in a cutscene at the beginning of the game. Guess I need to continue working at the Cafe.

Edit: Nevermind. It's a separate quest that had no effect on the Capture Batgirl one.
I have seen stardust, upgraded my base. I know I need to make a poison for stardust but the don't have a book in the shop. I lost track of, oh I c day 40 nvm

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I have seen stardust, upgraded my base. I know I need to make a poison for stardust but the don't have a book in the shop. I lost track of, oh I c day 40 nvm
You probably bought it already. When you go to your bedroom there is a book icon, click it and read it.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes