LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
PLEASE UPLOAD THE GAME TO MEGA SITE,
i played the first release and want to play this update but i don't trust any other site but mega to download from.
They are legit and fine (F95Zone wouldn't allow shady websites). My connection is slower than these other sites, but that's probably just my internet.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Grinding is annoying, repeating scenes are annoying, once is fine, more than that... Its annoying.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Someone, please make a walkthrough this game is so boring and confusing, I love long games but this one is so lost. Add hints or so.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Whaaa? The banner suggests we are king of the harem and we keep the all.
The thing is I already seen so many other harem corruption games sadly already did what I was talking about.

The other games look and real like total harem games then sometime down the line comes the update where you become more like the girls pimp having them whore themselves out for one reason or another I just hope if that comes to this game in the future the dev atleast gives us a option not too do it and not iron it into the story.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Nice game its interesting but bit confusing
So cant do anything about fight with bat women and we cant do anything with cafe other than filling milk right thats the end of the content in this update right?!
Please tell me if there are any other events i missed?
And in skill tree they showed some skills i thought we can play all the skill which are shown but looks like only some of the shown skills are available , Looking forward to learn hacking skill and to do things with kryptonine
And the renders and the models are nice can't wait to see harley and natasha and to do more things with catwoman her model is really really good :BootyTime:
Good luck with the game dev looking forward to the next updates.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Grinding is one thing. But badly designed grinding (being forced to wait a day to do more grinding) is just painful. Add to that the sex content in this is mediocre and in short supply. Probably wanna wait a year or so before bothering with this again.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
All the grinding and other pointless BS is done as filler. To make it seem like there is more hours of playtime in a game, but in reality there is actually very.... And I mean VERY little content. That's why the vast majority of people dislike sandbox games. Sandbox games can be ok if the grind is lower and there is a proper hint/help system.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
PLEASE UPLOAD THE GAME TO MEGA SITE,
i played the first release and want to play this update but i don't trust any other site but mega to download from.
They are legit and fine (F95Zone wouldn't allow shady websites). My connection is slower than these other sites, but that's probably just my internet.
For me, Mega is the only site that I can actually use for large file size downloads! Whenever I try to download large files from nopy, workupload, uploadhaven it's always the same: download will start but after a couple minutes the download fails; sometimes I can just resume the download but it will always fail again after a few more minutes; sometimes the download just never starts. But with Mega I've never, ever had a single problem. I just start a download with Mega then just leave the MegaSync app to do the work.

No, I have no clue as to why all those other sites cause me such problems, normally it's not something I have to worry about too often because the vast majority of downloads on F95 include a Mega download link. But it's fine, if a Mega download link isn't going to be added then I'll simply move on to one of the many games that does have a Mega download link! ;)

Grundgesetz

Apr 16, 2020
Very interesting game!
I hope this game doesn't die out like "Goblins Tale"

and btw Pupsi, please shorten the "grind" factor, it is kinda annoying and too much grind will scare off the community at some point! :D

Reactions: HUNUTAN
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes