punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder how long the dev can keep this up before Disney/Marvel and Warner Brothers/DC cease and desist him into oblivion?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
You have to go out at night to talk to spider gwen, catwoman and to tape batwoman beating a singer.
I did and there is nothing further to do.

Or if there is, the game signals things so badly it is impossible to find aside from luck. If the only way to find things is to sit there trying to click through every possible combination of actions by chance, then the game is badly designed. The game has to have ways to know the next thing to do from the previous things, not hope you happen to notice things by randomly clicking.

Example: you record batwoman, then see a news report and think about how you have a video. Great. However, there is no clue what to do next. The only interaction you have had with the news is in the area with the screen, but there are no further options there. There is no clue as to what you should do with the recording. You just have to try every location at every time of day hoping to find a new option. No mention of where to go, or anything about what to do besides vague comments. Nothing that even remotely points you to the next action.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaduStefan

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I wonder how long the dev can keep this up before Disney/Marvel and Warner Brothers/DC cease and desist him into oblivion?
There's a number of other games available right here on F95 that feature various Marvel and/or DC heroes, some of those have been available for several months. If it happens then so be it, but until such time there's simply no reason to be even remotely concerned about such a thing happening, so just enjoy the games and maybe try not to be quite so depressive about things that may never happen! ;) :unsure:

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
I am pretty happy with the reactions that the project has received so far. All the crtitsism has also been constructive and will help me to improve the game. For the next update I want to focus on creating more things to do in the city. I want to add fun ways to earn money and make the city feel more lively. Because I think the biggest problem for the game in this early stage is, that the gameplay suffers from a lack of sidecontent, which results for sandbox type games in a lot of waiting until you can do the next thing, which can be pretty boring.
Or maybe explain why we have a skill tree we can't affect?

anorakparzival

Jan 5, 2019
I've played through everything so far, and I just want to say, I am very excited about where this game is going! It has a lot of potential, and it fits quite well into a genre which I could never find a developed game in. There isn't too much in it so far, but a couple of things that I'd suggest are;
- to have better suggestions on what to do. You can provide tips in the quest area, or make it more prominent, but make sure that they know where to look if they don't know what's going on.
- this would definitely be a lot of work so don't worry if you can't do that yet, but having the option of "designing" the superheroes once you've brainwashed them could be super. Examples of this would be their personality and how they look. You could make them a goth or a bimbo, for example, and there are many more ways in which you could expand. I know I would love to see Dust or whatever her name is as a vapid bimbo

This game looks really good, so whatever happens I hope you keep working on it and that you don't take too long to update! Good luck!

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I've played through everything so far, and I just want to say, I am very excited about where this game is going! It has a lot of potential, and it fits quite well into a genre which I could never find a developed game in. There isn't too much in it so far, but a couple of things that I'd suggest are;
- to have better suggestions on what to do. You can provide tips in the quest area, or make it more prominent, but make sure that they know where to look if they don't know what's going on.
- this would definitely be a lot of work so don't worry if you can't do that yet, but having the option of "designing" the superheroes once you've brainwashed them could be super. Examples of this would be their personality and how they look. You could make them a goth or a bimbo, for example, and there are many more ways in which you could expand. I know I would love to see Dust or whatever her name is as a vapid bimbo

This game looks really good, so whatever happens I hope you keep working on it and that you don't take too long to update! Good luck!
'designin the superheroes' sounds interesting and perhaps one way could be to have them act as if they were not under your control and to lure them into being caught

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
The main point is there needs to be better information on what to do. If it's possible to spend days of game time at every location waiting to see new options and not find anything to do, then the game is too unguided. You should always be working toward something, not wandering around with literally no clue hoping to stumble into something. A hint system is good, but having it be organic in the game is better (if you need a walktrough it's not a game, it's a badly paced manually actuated movie).

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
For me, Mega is the only site that I can actually use for large file size downloads! Whenever I try to download large files from nopy, workupload, uploadhaven it's always the same: download will start but after a couple minutes the download fails; sometimes I can just resume the download but it will always fail again after a few more minutes; sometimes the download just never starts. But with Mega I've never, ever had a single problem. I just start a download with Mega then just leave the MegaSync app to do the work.

No, I have no clue as to why all those other sites cause me such problems, normally it's not something I have to worry about too often because the vast majority of downloads on F95 include a Mega download link. But it's fine, if a Mega download link isn't going to be added then I'll simply move on to one of the many games that does have a Mega download link! ;)
Wrote all that and ended up forgetting to actually ask if a Mega download link could be added to the OP for the Windows version at least please? :unsure:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
did the stardust content disappear from this version? It feels like I'm stuck. Showed catwoman the video, she taught me how to climb, I built the fighting robot and improved my fighting, then it tells me I need to learn how to deal with captured heroes first before fighting her. WTF?
Figured it out but it was kinda random to get to that point.

Last edited:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
In this game, I have nothing to criticize, but the comparison with Lust Hero is inevitable. It's a good game, congratulations to the creator.

Deogracias

Jan 30, 2019
I'll go give it a try. Love the theme! :)

Any plans on adding some background music? Might set the mood a little better (I'm at the intro now).

Edit: nvm, got to the music part ^^,

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
I like the concept behind the game.

The corner coffee shop should get its own navigation button though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait 4 next version .. game the early mornin caffe till you had you fill of dreaming of what will be.

cristalblade

Feb 15, 2020
Very good looking, promising concept, too many controls. For an early version pretty good actually.
To keep us coming back you will need either regular small updates - side stories, fun in the lab, cafe or outside, or... less regular main story updates.
I personally would prefer the first option. Many promising games were abandoned because "the next big update" never happened. So... small steps

Reactions: heartofsword
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes