Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1618925975083.png

What will your vilainy get you ,,, you ask ?!? Well .. .this beauty with smoldering tightness will train you

1618926038356.png

This beauty with flowing locks will sprain your ear.
Be creative - she be banging hot!​

Reactions: boomboom0
Mar 5, 2021
The concept is clearly good, the style is impressive, the 2 points that I have seen that they say about this game is that the story is good, but with poor execution, and that you cannot empathize with the protagonist.

1. Concept
The concept, from what I understand, is primarily based on the perspective of the villain, someone who once looked up to heroes, someone smart and clearly capable, someone who would be publicly ridiculed for not having powers. . . After that, he understands the truth behind the heroes: while another aspiring heroine ridicules and humiliates him, how many people do not value his point of view for being different and how everyone treats him like a freak for leaving the stigmas of heroes in the society. .

The concept is clearly impressive, it offers a lot, but. . . I agree with some people about execution, about how a girl does not care about her efforts or her intelligence, and she is the first victim. . . The problem is that the execution feels very unnatural. Like: Ooh no, I can't be a hero so I'll be bad.
Instead of: Society's point of view has marked me, ridiculed me, all those "heroes" are nothing more than attention-seeking people, I became a villain, but actually I only express my point of view.

2. Protagonist
The protagonist makes himself known to us as someone with good intellectual capacities, despite acting like a fool, he actually has a high level intelligence, with enough admiration for the heroes, however he becomes villainous when he learns that he never could fulfill his dream, crushed his dreams, burned his hopes and now. . . He will make known to the world how heroes really are: People in search of attention, fame and prestige, and now he is not willing to be silent anymore, he is going to express himself and give all of himself, training hard, putting his capabilities to the limit and beyond.

I don't know about you, but that makes me empathize with the protagonist, the only problem is the execution of this story.
From the beginning the story says: He's smart, he wants to be a hero, but he can't. . . He feels very one-dimensional like this, which causes some people to be unable to empathize with him.

In short, I loved the game so far, it only remains to see what the future presents to us.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very nice suicidal maniacal babes coming to tug on the MC.
Teasers for the new characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a lot of loose ends still:
We already have a femme fatale, wonder woman left unshagged from the last update.
Not to mention the pussycat still left unshagged also from last update.
Now we get another bombshell- Natasha - to what? More groin caresses?

This game needs repeatable scenes with the babe we already have:
- where did she dissapear to?
- is it her in the harley cos play costume?
- is it supergurl trying to get a shag?

Game oN!

Reactions: GitinGud

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
This games already got promise to be one of the better games on this site. Love it when a dev starts with a strong foundation instead of just throwing shit around.

andes35

Aug 27, 2020
Ok this game looks great, and the concept is really interesting. We need way more super power games especially teetering on the side of evil. Can't wait for more content

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes