NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I don't understand. I genuinely don't understand why game developers will put in so much work on a game, on the female models and then when it it is time to make the PC model they just make him into the most stupid looking 14 years old possible.

Punchable face, whiny, mouth-hanging open teenager that barely looks like a high schooler. And it is just one or two games, either. It is a lot of those 3D games.

Can someone explain it to me? Why not just make an average looking guy. It feels like 90% of the male background NPCs in those games would be a better protagonist, so the developer clearly has the means to make average looking people.

butt247

Jan 13, 2021
That was another game, that basically "finished" because of irl commitments of the developer of it.
what is the name of that game? I really like this one so maybe I will like that too and I can play it while waiting for the update

Last edited:

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I don't understand. I genuinely don't understand why game developers will put in so much work on a game, on the female models and then when it it is time to make the PC model they just make him into the most stupid looking 14 years old possible.

Punchable face, whiny, mouth-hanging open teenager that barely looks like a high schooler. And it is just one or two games, either. It is a lot of those 3D games.

Can someone explain it to me? Why not just make an average looking guy. It feels like 90% of the male background NPCs in those games would be a better protagonist, so the developer clearly has the means to make average looking people.
I disagree.There is a lot of understated humor in this game, and I don't think it would work as well if the MC wasn't so much of a caricature. You jus gotta suspend belief and have fun with it.

Dr.Kaszas

Feb 13, 2020
did the stardust content disappear from this version? It feels like I'm stuck. Showed catwoman the video, she taught me how to climb, I built the fighting robot and improved my fighting, then it tells me I need to learn how to deal with captured heroes first before fighting her. WTF?
Figured it out but it was kinda random to get to that point.
You need to research on the computer/phone, when the cursor is on it, it has to show how to make someone dumber or something like that, that will allow u to progress.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When i attempt to use the buttons at the upper left, i get an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 363, in script
    call screen skilltree
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2581, in execute
    screen skilltree():
    screen skilltree():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2586, in execute
    if skilltree_base == True:
NameError: name 'skilltree_base' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 363, in script
    call screen skilltree
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "J:\games\071520\00000 M\Supervillainy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen skilltree():
    screen skilltree():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2586, in execute
    if skilltree_base == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 2586, in <module>
NameError: name 'skilltree_base' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Supervillainy 0.2
Sat May 22 22:15:40 2021

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Eeeeh... I hope that info about update will come but the best games often turn into abandoned... :cry:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I have reach the point where they tell me I reach the end of this version, but I know I haven't seen everything yet since I have yet to see wonder woman. 1. end of version for Stardust. 2. Did the training with Catwoman, but I am not prepared enough against batgirl 3. rob the bank 4. lost against Gwen 5. "milk" furniture 6. Met supergirl 7. unknown heroine in black leather suit when on look out. Is there something else and I heard the next version is coming soon or is 0.2 the last version?

butt247

Jan 13, 2021
I have reach the point where they tell me I reach the end of this version, but I know I haven't seen everything yet since I have yet to see wonder woman. 1. end of version for Stardust. 2. Did the training with Catwoman, but I am not prepared enough against batgirl 3. rob the bank 4. lost against Gwen 5. "milk" furniture 6. Met supergirl 7. unknown heroine in black leather suit when on look out. Is there something else and I heard the next version is coming soon or is 0.2 the last version?
I think it will be out this month

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has unrepeatable scenes, so once you get them, they are gone.
Those are the story progression scenes, catwoman for example, the babe you capture ...
Repeatables are the wonder woman scenes
where you have ta walk main street and protest to get scolded by her,
some days it is super gurl scolding you, these are repeatables.
bruh wut so I gotta grind all that stuff I just grinded out all over again :(

nvm DEMO and 0.2 are diff I'm being stupid I guess
Dev will add repeatables to the main street, also continue the cat woman story,
which means scenes will appear mid game, so starting over
might be needed to actually see all new content.

The capture action so far was watching some alley and jump scaring the babe.
This being mid game, it might be the point where MC will acquire some new babes,
this consequently meaning starting again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes