tdree

Nov 16, 2017
Wow. It was the fastest transition in my memory from a cute, sympathetic, naive novice villain, whose worst crime was smoking in a public place, to a completely crazy, Joker-style bastard psychopath who drugged girls and brutally tortured (literally days of machine raping while hanging on hands and legs) and raped them. The best ad about the dangers of smoking ever.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This would be a much better femdom game. I would never suggest such a thing, but think about it, the premise is all there. You play as a weak, wimpy, chumpy MC, who basically sucks, surrounded by beautiful super women, who are far more stronger than you, and have super powers, while you don't have any powers.

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
This would be a much better femdom game. I would never suggest such a thing, but think about it, the premise is all there. You play as a weak, wimpy, chumpy MC, who basically sucks, surrounded by beautiful super women, who are far more stronger than you, and have super powers, while you don't have any powers.
No no no no no no noooo. MC will be great harem leader and dominating brainwashed superheroines.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the gurls dom MC, all he has are his vilainous ways to cope with all those supes
treating him like some mischevous kid.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I love concept and renders of this game, yet why always the male MC is a wuss? Without playing this game at all, I already know the MC is a crafty little plotter who somehow manages charm girls to have sex with him despite chronic testosterone deficiency.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
I love concept and renders of this game, yet why always the male MC is a wuss? Without playing this game at all, I already know the MC is a crafty little plotter who somehow manages charm girls to have sex with him despite chronic testosterone deficiency.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Wheres the latest update? the version i just played only had til you got Stardust, its the one i got from this thread unless that's it?

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Wheres the latest update? the version i just played only had til you got Stardust, its the one i got from this thread unless that's it?
Thats it my friend new update should be sometime this month :fingers crossed:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Now on v.0.2. I figure I should do this on every update.

So we have not much added into the game. We now have two ways to get money by either working in a coffee shop or robing a bank every night. That's okay I guess? It just sucked that we had to first play from the start since our saves from the demo wouldn't work. Add to that the grind from robbing the bank and working at the shop is really troublesome.

Then we have the jizz in coffee. I really hope this results into corrupting the women, otherwise I don't see any point in this other than having them drink my jizz and that clearly isn't our goal.

So basically untill now this update was to eplay everything, then Jizz into coffee and milk cans and rob a bank.
Then we have the climbing lessons with Catwoman/Catgirl. Those were okay if you think about the grinding session with her.

Otherwise there wasn't anything.
I get that this is a start into the game but basically there wasn't anything than grinding between the coffee shop, the bank and Catwomans face.

I hope the next update gets a major improvement. We're trying to capture Batgirl. This is your chance to use the MC's intelligence to defeat her, not with some poison or weapon. He's not a mechanic.

Okay I now have played v0.3.

First things first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Midge
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes