Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
hey Pupsi

how long does the batgirl chair event take... its been almost 3 or so days and shes just there - no icon is showing up in bottom right corner....

also why didn't you keep the injustice 2 supergirl model ... :(

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
hey Pupsi

how long does the batgirl chair event take... its been almost 3 or so days and shes just there - no icon is showing up in bottom right corner....

also why didn't you keep the injustice 2 supergirl model ... :(
You need to go out of your apartment in the morning iirc, there will be an event with Black Widow

Reactions: Arthur Curry

Chris Andrews

Sep 11, 2017
My feedback of this game so far.

Overall I like it a lot, graphics and models are beautiful. The superhero capture process is awesome (if fully used) coffee shop seems like fun. Catwoman throwing a wrench into his plans is a nice idea. The cells idea is great. The overall concept is good however there are some flaws that I think need to be addressed to make the game better.

1. I really liked the capture process shown with stardust, but why did you shorten it for batgirl and all together skip it for black widow? No water tank to analyze them. No naked examinations? Just straight to the cell? Where is the fun in that?

2. Why are they not naked in the cells? Does this villan not like nudity?

3 There really seemed to be no change in stardust after the so called mindcontrol machine. She is still the same and needs some glasses put on her to control her? Why is the machine necessary at all then? While I think a mindless slave would be boring, there has to be something better than just the glasses. He should be able to slowly change their behaviors towards him through lots of time with the machine and studying them.

4. One suggestion is to use the knowledge of one superhero to get another, finding out their weaknesses through their companions or other methods.

5. Wonder Woman looks too skinny, and Kara in the coffeeshop has weird man like features. Small things i know.

6. Would be nice if the character had a skill level that is gets ranked up with training. Sometimes its hard to figure out what is needed to do the next mission.

Like I said overall besides some problems s I think its great. I am looking forward to what you do with this in the future.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Cara's face is really scary. Is it a dude in drag? I don't want him drinking my milk.

View attachment 1273672
If her eyebrows were made less huge, and her nose and chin got lessened in a rework, I think she could look feminine. For now she's seriously rocking 'dudeface'.

It's a trap. (And my god I hope none of that disgusting shit gets put into this game. Too many have that shit already).

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is this story one where you're for real the villain or is this one of those the heroes are really the evil ones trope?

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
My feedback of this game so far.

Overall I like it a lot, graphics and models are beautiful. The superhero capture process is awesome (if fully used) coffee shop seems like fun. Catwoman throwing a wrench into his plans is a nice idea. The cells idea is great. The overall concept is good however there are some flaws that I think need to be addressed to make the game better.

1. I really liked the capture process shown with stardust, but why did you shorten it for batgirl and all together skip it for black widow? No water tank to analyze them. No naked examinations? Just straight to the cell? Where is the fun in that?

2. Why are they not naked in the cells? Does this villan not like nudity?

3 There really seemed to be no change in stardust after the so called mindcontrol machine. She is still the same and needs some glasses put on her to control her? Why is the machine necessary at all then? While I think a mindless slave would be boring, there has to be something better than just the glasses. He should be able to slowly change their behaviors towards him through lots of time with the machine and studying them.

4. One suggestion is to use the knowledge of one superhero to get another, finding out their weaknesses through their companions or other methods.

5. Wonder Woman looks too skinny, and Kara in the coffeeshop has weird man like features. Small things i know.

6. Would be nice if the character had a skill level that is gets ranked up with training. Sometimes its hard to figure out what is needed to do the next mission.

Like I said overall besides some problems s I think its great. I am looking forward to what you do with this in the future.
1. maybe I'll expand this process in later updates, but similar scenes are still possible after they have been put in the cell.

2. this will certainly be one day the case. They will eventually start wearing skimpier clothing with the continuation of the story

3. the idea is that for the goggles to work on her she has to first undergo the process with the mindcontrol machine. But I get what you mean, her storyline will most likely also be adjusted in the future.

4. (y)

5. In comparison to the comics she's way skinnier yes. maybe I'll make her slightly buffer / Yeah I haven't put that much thought into the creation of the cara character. I guess the brows could get a bit slimmer, but I think the main problem was, that I've used an expression set for her which doesn't really fit her face and makes her look kinda weird.

6. The skilltree which is already in the game but doesn't serve much purpose yet will probably integrated in such a way into the gameplay.

Thanks for the constructive critisism

Jun 21, 2021
Great game. Enjoying the graphics and storyline.
Just, isn't there a walkthrough or something? Cause I'm lost and nothing I'm doing is advancing the story.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I was hoping for Supergirl's appearance to be based on Melissa Benoist :(.

Also, will you consider keeping the girls defiant for the protagonist to rape them?

Just out of curiosity, which comic is Stardust from?

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow and Nasagi

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I can't get the Catwoman storyline to proceed. The game tells me to watch TV in the morning, which I did for 3 weeks with just MC saying "this is boring".

Also, after I put her in the cell, every random enounter has become capturing a second Stardust.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes