Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't work out if the guy being super smart is supposed to be a joke or not...

Game starts off with him claiming he got top grades and all that jazz but everything after that makes him seem like an absolute clueless moron.

I don't get what the MC is supposed to be...

Edit ... oooookay, so thought this would be a quirky funny little game. I admit when I read parody I assumed comedy...

Did not expect mind break and rape...

Last edited:

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Is this going to turn into yet another camgirl show?
Well, how much can you do that? Does every superhero kidnapping game have to come down to this? This is such a hackneyed technique that it’s not even funny anymore!

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I broke the clock!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was reading the first book available until 21:00 and decided it was time to rob the bank again. I exited home to find the sun was still up. Entered the coffee shop and did a shift, sickering at this bug to find the bust clock too.

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
Art is really good but not a huge fan of the rape machine scenes. Hope the full game can avoid doing that with EVERY heroine.

Reactions: Midge

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
I'm kinda completely lost. I can rob a bank, work on the cofee shop and play dice but there is nothign else to do. I have already bought every room I could and equipped all of them (there is one I can't equip, I get a message saying "I don't know what to do with this room yet"), when I try to talk to the robot MC says he needs a reason to do that first and that is it, I dunno where to go to progress things further.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm kinda completely lost. I can rob a bank, work on the cofee shop and play dice but there is nothign else to do. I have already bought every room I could and equipped all of them (there is one I can't equip, I get a message saying "I don't know what to do with this room yet"), when I try to talk to the robot MC says he needs a reason to do that first and that is it, I dunno where to go to progress things further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
What how? All I can do is fight my damn robot and work in the coffee shop. and yes I started a new game.
I practiced with the robot like 3 or 4 times then went to the streets (3rd option on the mini map where you can scout the street)
there you find stardust. check your computer for research options cause for me, that was the one thing I kept missing when I got stuck

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
How do I earn money at the very beginning? Game could use more hints and direction on how to play it.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How many days should I wait until Batgirl session on the chair is completed? I waited 15 days and nothing happened.

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
How many days should I wait until Batgirl session on the chair is completed? I waited 15 days and nothing happened.
First you should go outside of your house. you will see black widow. after seeing her automatically her session on chair is completed

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Total agreement that the help system could be better in this game. It's pretty hard to find what you're supposed to be doing a lot of the time. This game is borderline "better download the walkthrough" at the moment, and it's only squeaking by because it's so small.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes