Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
There are no clues what to do. The game is literally just spamming every location at every time over and over again trying to make something happen. This is not only unfun, it's physically painful clicking so much. The game has to give you some idea what to do at any time. Even the "quest log" is pretty useless as it's either not clear or not currently doable.

"Edit your corruption room" - not possible
"The resistance" - no advanceable and stated to do nothing
"First Target" - no matter what just says you aren't ready.
"Potential Ally" - Waiting on incompletable first target
"Criminal financing" - not a quest, and you can rob infinitely with no consequences
"Coffee shop"- at least this one actually says no content

So there are no clues what to do and everything in the supposed guide is either unimplemented or has no information on how to proceed.

Also you "have no idea what to do with" one room in your house, the lab does nothing, you do a few fight trainings and then nothing else, and none of the other rooms do anything once renovated, so you can't proceed there. Researching does nothing, the online shop is empty aside from dice, there is nothing to invest in even if you have money.

If there is anything to do in the game, it is so well hidden behind needing to blindly walk into it by stumble upon it by chance that the game is essentially soft locked. Either there needs to be way way way more hints and clues to help you move along, or there is so little content implemented you can finish it all in less than 15 min, in which case the game should tell you so you don't spend extra time trying to wander into nonexistent continuations.

Last edited:

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
To be honest, so far most of the heroines (especially Batwoman) act more like Villains than decent heroes, what kinda is of course the red string of the game. So if you ask for female villains in this game, the answer is more or less, all of them ;-)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There are no clues what to do. The game is literally just spamming every location at every time over and over again trying to make something happen. This is not only unfun, it's physically painful clicking so much. The game has to give you some idea what to do at any time. Even the "quest log" is pretty useless as it's either not clear or not currently doable.

"Edit your corruption room" - not possible
"The resistance" - no advanceable and stated to do nothing
"First Target" - no matter what just says you aren't ready.
"Potential Ally" - Waiting on incompletable first target
"Criminal financing" - not a quest, and you can rob infinitely with no consequences
"Coffee shop"- at least this one actually says no content

So there are no clues what to do and everything in the supposed guide is either unimplemented or has no information on how to proceed.

Also you "have no idea what to do with" one room in your house, the lab does nothing, you do a few fight trainings and then nothing else, and none of the other rooms do anything once renovated, so you can't proceed there. Researching does nothing, the online shop is empty aside from dice, there is nothing to invest in even if you have money.

If there is anything to do in the game, it is so well hidden behind needing to blindly walk into it by stumble upon it by chance that the game is essentially soft locked. Either there needs to be way way way more hints and clues to help you move along, or there is so little content implemented you can finish it all in less than 15 min, in which case the game should tell you so you don't spend extra time trying to wander into nonexistent continuations.
You might need to build the workshop, make the combat android, then install the android in the gym, and work out several times until it says you have enough strength.

Or you might need to talk to catwoman to do the agility training grind.

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Trained with Android until done, faced off with Stardust and got defeated, clues say to look things up on internet, but when I go to my computer, no options to research anything. Am I supposed to research corruption gear after my encounter, because I already have the chair built?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Trained with Android until done, faced off with Stardust and got defeated, clues say to look things up on internet, but when I go to my computer, no options to research anything. Am I supposed to research corruption gear after my encounter, because I already have the chair built?
You can develop something in the lab to fight Stardust. Click the chemical container.

Xalhathan

May 26, 2021
Also stuck at the research point. I already have all the chairs built etc and the place fully loaded out. Internet shows an empty screen with no options. Lab research says that I need to do more research but no option.

Xalhathan

May 26, 2021
Yeah, there is a bug - says I need more research from the internet. But the internet shows an empty screen (not even the normal text that there is nothing to do).

Mindud121

Oct 15, 2019
Also stuck at the research point. I already have all the chairs built etc and the place fully loaded out. Internet shows an empty screen with no options. Lab research says that I need to do more research but no option.
buy a book on the computer, and then read it 5 times

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
You might need to build the workshop, make the combat android, then install the android in the gym, and work out several times until it says you have enough strength.

Or you might need to talk to catwoman to do the agility training grind.
Did all that, nowhere to go after this. We had the start of a visible path but then it dead ends in the woods.

The issue is not "there is nothing to do." The issue is there is no indication of what to do, so the only way forward is to just click everything at every time over and over trying to find something. In only a few places do you ever have any idea what to actually work toward, the rest of the time you are literally just wandering aimlessly waiting for things to happen. There isn't a coherent story that goes from a to b to c right now. A, B, and C are loosely connected events with no way to get between them but praying.

Nemo8526

Jan 29, 2020
Did all that, nowhere to go after this. We had the start of a visible path but then it dead ends in the woods.

The issue is not "there is nothing to do." The issue is there is no indication of what to do,
This. I hate feeling lost in a game, especially when I'm already having to grind.

Not a good place for any game to leave me if the author wants me to come back.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, there is a bug - says I need more research from the internet. But the internet shows an empty screen (not even the normal text that there is nothing to do).
As I mentioned before the help system in this game is kinda lousy. The solution is to buy the book from the online store.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Fuck it! Imma do a walkthrough for you noobs who can't read text or follow questlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon747
Mar 27, 2019
there is from what I can tell some kind of story guy want to be a super hero but doesn't have any powers so after a few mins or days he decides to be a villain ...ok that I understand but just about everything else is still a puzzle ... money is a question mark , upgrading base is a question mark , just about everything about this game leaves question marks .... like where to find work , how to get enough money to upgrade the base.... now granted you start with about 10 k ....does anybody have some kind of walkthrough or a guide? cause I am a bit upset at not knowing what to do or when to do it....so far I found the coffee shop to work at 50 bucks a shift and I can rob the bank after reseaching lock picking and then safe cracking for I think it said 5 k but that is all I have found so far...

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
there is from what I can tell some kind of story guy want to be a super hero but doesn't have any powers so after a few mins or days he decides to be a villain ...ok that I understand but just about everything else is still a puzzle ... money is a question mark , upgrading base is a question mark , just about everything about this game leaves question marks .... like where to find work , how to get enough money to upgrade the base.... now granted you start with about 10 k ....does anybody have some kind of walkthrough or a guide? cause I am a bit upset at not knowing what to do or when to do it....so far I found the coffee shop to work at 50 bucks a shift and I can rob the bank after reseaching lock picking and then safe cracking for I think it said 5 k but that is all I have found so far...
Rob the bank EVERY night $500

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Rob the bank EVERY night $500
ok I can do that but what about the other stuff in the quest thing ... I know with a video of batgirl beating what looked like a homeless guy you get cat woman to train you to climb .... and something about make girls drink your cum at the coffee shop... I used the online save editor to give myself around 90000 dollars not hurting for cash just trying to get more story .... I also got all rooms done ...built the android for training in hand to hand combat... can't seem to find the thing that lets you build stuff ...one of the skills says something about sleep bomb of something the last room I built was the chair with mind thing in the back of it....already finished the combat training with the android ...did the spy thing on the outside cat walk or step thing that cat woman had to train you to do...found the scene with wonder woman , someone in all black motor bike helmet , star girl , and two guys walking down the street....the star girl quest said something about maybe creating something to help you out...but every time I go to the room nothing comes up in the research bottle thing nothing on the pc either....

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I don't understand why people put little messages in their work that says "I know this is kinda shit, but whatever." Here the game starts off with the dev literally saying he's going to temporarily spare us from grinding. If he feels the need to spare us now, why would he not spare us later? Isn't that just intentionally making the game worse? You don't spare somebody from something fun, after all.

Edit: And if this is the dev's idea of sparing us from grinding... holy moly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes