brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
ok this game needs a guide or something

Im stuck in a endless loop

whats thhe end of the current version ?
Agreed, even now at this early stage there is no real 1 way path through this hot mess lol.
A walkthrough is needed, only things I noticed different from the last version was the girl I kidnapped got a new outfit, and the coffee shop topping up the milk with your own cream lol.
What other content is there in this new version?

ClarkeDeaper

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
OK so instead of going to sleep at 20:00 just go outside and keep skipping time...
you will meet spider gwen, catwoman and batgirl...
after a night or 2 you will catch batgirl doing something on video and will be able to use that to get catwoman to teach you how to climb
I've seen batgirl and the homeless dude, but catwoman just tells you to not bother her.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Agreed, even now at this early stage there is no real 1 way path through this hot mess lol.
A walkthrough is needed, only things I noticed different from the last version was the girl I kidnapped got a new outfit, and the coffee shop topping up the milk with your own cream lol.
You can rob the bank at night now as well (I do it 3 or 4 times each night using the skip when I slect to rob it)

Reactions: michael1984

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
You can rob the bank at night now as well (I do it 3 or 4 times each night using the skip when I slect to rob it)
i didnt notice it can be robbed multiple times during the same night lol...
probably unintended..
either way after a few times we got so much money that i dont see the point to keep robbing it lol...
and we dont even need to top off hte milk since in current version it never runs out..

Prltcha

Nov 9, 2020
What should I do to advance on the quest with catgirl? She just says I'm not ready. Or it is End of currect quest?

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
What should I do to advance on the quest with catgirl? She just says I'm not ready. Or it is End of currect quest?
There is not much content in the new update. Thats why everyone is stressed. Their is no "grind" i just took 10 minutes to reach the end of the current game. There is just the coffeeshop and stardust after the blowjob. NO CONTENT WITH BATWOMAN!!! U all are not on are loop there just insnt more content. ver 0.2 added just 5 scenes and the only sexual is the cum in the coffee.

Prltcha

Nov 9, 2020
There is not much content in the new update. Thats why everyone is stressed. Their is no "grind" i just took 10 minutes to reach the end of the current game. There is just the coffeeshop and stardust after the blowjob. NO CONTENT WITH BATWOMAN!!! U all are not on are loop there just insnt more content. ver 0.2 added just 5 scenes and the only sexual is the cum in the coffee.
Thanks for information man

Reactions: LastAlive

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
So I got to the point where that first girl you capture it says there's no more content for her, is there any more content for other characters?

Other thoughts: it's annoying how the game prevents you from doing things even though you know you're supposed to do them. Like you can build the training robot but you're not allowed to train until you get to a certain point in the story even when your character says that they need to train. It's a little nonsensical and could be streamlined better.

Is the jizzing in the milk at the coffee shop meant to lead anywhere? Maybe have it that you lace the milk with like a mind control chemical or something similar.

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of having to brain damage the girls in order to control them. Maybe you could add research other ways to break them and turn it into a choice. Like maybe you could also learn using pleasure to brainwash them, or maybe pain for like a bdsm option, or maybe have romance option which causes them to trust you which makes brainwashing them easier (and you can decide whether or not you want to actually romance them or that was just a play) and say different characters respond more to certain types of brainwashing. Like Wonderwoman responds most to a bondage route, Supergirl responds to romance most, Catwoman responds just to sexual pleasure.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. all those jucy tags up there trolling the OP?

All the grinding and other pointless BS is done as filler. To make it seem like there is more hours of playtime in a game, but in reality there is actually very.... And I mean VERY little content. That's why the vast majority of people dislike sandbox games. Sandbox games can be ok if the grind is lower and there is a proper hint/help system.
I've seen batgirl and the homeless dude, but catwoman just tells you to not bother her.
Need Batgirl video to train climbing with catgirl.
i didnt notice it can be robbed multiple times during the same night lol...
probably unintended..
either way after a few times we got so much money that i dont see the point to keep robbing it lol...
and we dont even need to top off hte milk since in current version it never runs out..
So I got to the point where that first girl you capture it says there's no more content for her, is there any more content for other characters?

Other thoughts: it's annoying how the game prevents you from doing things even though you know you're supposed to do them. Like you can build the training robot but you're not allowed to train until you get to a certain point in the story even when your character says that they need to train. It's a little nonsensical and could be streamlined better.

Is the jizzing in the milk at the coffee shop meant to lead anywhere? Maybe have it that you lace the milk with like a mind control chemical or something similar.

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of having to brain damage the girls in order to control them. Maybe you could add research other ways to break them and turn it into a choice. Like maybe you could also learn using pleasure to brainwash them, or maybe pain for like a bdsm option, or maybe have romance option which causes them to trust you which makes brainwashing them easier (and you can decide whether or not you want to actually romance them or that was just a play) and say different characters respond more to certain types of brainwashing. Like Wonderwoman responds most to a bondage route, Supergirl responds to romance most, Catwoman responds just to sexual pleasure.
Yea I found it also, and like You found the cheat lol.
Where is the anal sex?
Where is the vaginal sex?
Where is the oral sex?

Got stuck in endless loop after seing batmobile, recording batgurl and catwoman says I got nothing, but I have the batgurl recording ...

Then I got 3468 reading points from the damn poison book and nothing hapends. What gives?

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018

Where is the anal sex?
Where is the oral sex?

Got stuck in endless loop after seing batmobile, recording batgurl and catwoman says I got nothing, but I have the batgurl recording ...

Then I got 3468 reading points from the damn poison book and nothing hapends. What gives?
Yes there is no anal sex. The tags are wrong

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
me gam in d was a kid sometime also ...waaAAAaaay before he had sidekiskc.
MC looks like an underage child. Are you sure he's the supervillain?
We got a servant whom devs just vanish, we are still alone, computer not working much,
We did not get even a single repetitive interaction at home with our gurl ...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

Where is the anal sex?
Where is the oral sex?

Present and Future: Current and Planned: rolled together to boost interest maybe: intentional trickery or unfortunate misunderstanding: players choice to choose which to believe.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
There is almost nothing to do beside work at the coffee shop and rob the most insecure bank in the world over and over. You can't even finish renovation since one room isn't ready yet, and none of them ever do anything. Too incomplete to bother with. Literally nothing at all to do after the 2nd day.

EDIT: just to see if there was something I tried waiting all day at every possible location. There are a could added scenes but no ability to do or advance anything. The entire game is nothing but a walking simulator and one set of scenes in the coffee shop and bank each right now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to agree though, villainous MC did pry lock picking and safe cracking from tubes on the net.
That must count 4 something.
There is almost nothing to do beside work at the coffee shop and rob the most insecure bank in the world over and over. You can't even finish renovation since one room isn't ready yet, and none of them ever do anything. Too incomplete to bother with. Literally nothing at all to do after the 2nd day.

EDIT: just to see if there was something I tried waiting all day at every possible location. There are a could added scenes but no ability to do or advance anything. The entire game is nothing but a walking simulator and one set of scenes in the coffee shop and bank each right now.
MC also got a sidechick, invented robot arms on the fly, AI plus mind altering devices also from tubes on the net.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes